X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

Ghe toilet paper at my hospital seemed ok! You may find anything will irritate down there! :/ those Andrex wipes sound fab though, and great on offer. I'm really struggling to eat, anyone else? I just feel so nauseous and full xx

Thank god it's not just me. The idea of eating a full meal just turns my stomach at the moment. I just have no appetite at all. I pick at food but it doesn't take much to make me full full up. On a plus side it's keeping my weight down. Only put on 9lbs so far!!!

Michelle x

I'm really wanting fruit, chocolate and cereal (all the things I need to be careful with) and an hour after eating I will feel like I haven't eaten at all!

Loving being on maternity leave. Hubby is too as he gets a pack up done for him every morning due to me being awake at 4 :)

I'm eating like a pig but I've found my nausea coming back the odd day which is horrid. I'm loving cereal/cereal bars, new potatoes, chicken kiev, strawberries, chocolate - oh god just give me everything xx

Thank you everyone. I updated my other post but just wanted to say thanks for the kind thoughts. I'm in with a bad infection but bubba is coping well x

I'm eating like a pig but I've found my nausea coming back the odd day which is horrid. I'm loving cereal/cereal bars, new potatoes, chicken kiev, strawberries, chocolate - oh god just give me everything xx

Oh I am Obsessed with strawberries at the moment, can't get enough of them, yum yum.

Michelle x
Thank you everyone. I updated my other post but just wanted to say thanks for the kind thoughts. I'm in with a bad infection but bubba is coping well x

I posted on your other thread, so pleased baby is o, fx that infection clears up soon. Sending you big hugs huni x

Michelle x

Last edited:
Aren't they amazing Michelle, I can't et enough of them. And blueberries, yum yum. They're even better on top of pancakes.

As I said on your thread, I'm so glad everything's ok ml xx

Morning ladies! I'm getting sooooo many strong, regular tightenings, mainly in my lower back. I laboured almost completely in my back with ds and got these same tightenings a few weeks before he arrived so feeling a bit oo-er about it all! No sign of a plug which is good but keeping an eye out to be on the safe side. Thankfully both hospital bags are packed, I just need nappies now so if something should happen, we are mostly ready.

Last edited:
Hi everyone hope u are all ok, ml600 what a scare! Glad bubba is staying put..

Lumber hope it's just aches and pains, I'm suddenly feeling uncomfortable first time all way through 31 weeks now so can't complain had it ok up until now.

Lots of u ladies are so organised! I need to get a move on! Nursery is just finished, but no hospital bags, pram or car seat etc!! Keep thinking have loads of time then realise I don't!

Xx can't believe how quick it's going!

Sat in my 2nd home (the hospital)

Had my monitoring done, all fine. Now they're concerned that my bump hasn't grown in 3 weeks. They've called a doctor to come up and see me but she said she's too busy to come up at the moment. Midwife said I'm going to be induced, so I said "what do you mean I'm being induced, I'm being induced already at 37 weeks" to which she didn't answer me. Everyone just keeps saying "wait for the doctor" xx

I'm sat in the hospital, my midwife sent me down after my appt this morning. My uterus hasn't grown since 28 week appt, and because I'm still having a lot of discharge they want to check fluid levels. Or so I was told, but nothing's happening yet! Just waiting! Also they were sure his head was high by my ribs and his bum was down, but then weren't sure! Seriously! This has ruined my Tuesday! I had loads to do in the garden and instead I'm here :( hope it's a quick scan then I'm on my way! That would cover everything they want to look at anyway. His position and fluids etc. Please do not be another speculum! :/ oh Lulu, you must be sick of the place now! It's good they look after you - hope the midwife meant induced at 37 weeks and nothing else , let us know what the doctor says , fingers crossed. And kumber hope all is ok with you! We have naughty babies ! X x

Oh lulu keep us posted Hun!! How many weeks are you now?

U are in the best place , just wait and see what the doctor says, if bump has stopped growing they say baby has a better chance to grow outside of your tummy.

I'm pleased all your monitoring is going okay , what a stressful time for u!!!

I'll be waiting for updates and thinking of u! X

Sugar hope all goes ok with u too, my baby is exactly same, head in rib with bum down. Also bump hasn't grown since week 26 ( measuring 25 ) but baby is exactly where she should be , smaller side but 30 week growth size so fx same for u ladies !! Naughty naughty August little ones

Lots of naughty August babies today, hope all is ok Sugar!

Thanks Jess. I'm 32+4. I know he'll be fine if he's born now but I'd rather he cooperated and stayed in til 37 weeks. Still no sign of doctor. Midwife has just taken my notes across to antenatal so hopefully there is someone there who can see me.

Hope all is ok with you sugar. Seems like we're always at the bloody hospital xx

It's all going off today with these August babies. How very naughty of them.

Michelle X

Wow naughty babies!
Sugar and Lulu hope things go better/are ok. Lulu that's rubbish of the doctors/midwife!!
Waiting for my 31 week appointment now... Xxxx

Oh we have some naughty August babies today.

Well I had my appt today for the anaesthetic pre assessment clinic to discuss pain relief and the doctor was not happy with me because of my heart they want me to have an epi as soon as Labour is established to which I told her I would not be doing and its a last resort because I want to stay as mobile as possible and she asked why I was saying no to which I replied that I don't want my Labour to become long and drawn out and needing medical assistance to deliver or worse an emergency section.

Sorry for the rant xx

Why would an epi be better for your heart hun?

Cause apparently the pain could put pressure on my heart so they are trying to talk me in to a completely pain free labour but I want to try that's all I want is to try to let my body do wat it needs to do xx

Ohh ok, I get ya. I really hope you'll be able to go as naturally as possible chuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back