X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

Good luck loulabelle!! I hope all goes well for you x

Don't leave me Loulabelle!! :) I'm only joking, you go my love and have that baby of yours. Please update us! Would a couple of pom-pom girls help to cheer you on? I add some :pompom: :pompom: :pompom:

Eeeeeeeeeeekk Loulabelle!!! Really hope this is it, gonna be glued to the thread all day!

Ohhhh exciting times Loulabelle! Good luck hun, hope all goes smoothly xx

I'll be stalking this thread for you louloubelle, I hope you have baby cuddles very soon!

Don't leave me Loulabelle!! :) I'm only joking, you go my love and have that baby of yours. Please update us! Would a couple of pom-pom girls help to cheer you on? I add some :pompom: :pompom: :pompom:

I think you're purposefully taking your time now Kat :lol:

I think you're purposefully taking your time now Kat :lol:

Yeah, I'm sitting cross-legged at work. I joke only I couldn't cross my legs if I wanted to :shock:
One thing is good about being last is that I get to see everyone's posts. I don't know how you ladies with babies have the time to post still, wonderwomen. :)

Aw loulabelle I hope this is it for you. Good luck and I hope you are enjoying baby cuddles soon xx

Kat I can't beleive you are still working. At your stage I couldn't stop complaining long enough to work ha ha!

Who else is left from August mummies to go?

Yeah, I'm sitting cross-legged at work. I joke only I couldn't cross my legs if I wanted to :shock:
One thing is good about being last is that I get to see everyone's posts. I don't know how you ladies with babies have the time to post still, wonderwomen. :)

When do you finish, are you going right up to d-day?

When do you finish, are you going right up to d-day?

My DD is Friday and tomorrow is my last day so I gave myself one day before DD to just rest. I was originally really hoping that this baby would come early but I was wrong. :( This way I will have the maximum time of my mat leave with him even if he is late. There is a logic behind my madness :)

Gosh Katr. Your anazing to have worked up to 39 plus 6!!! You deserve a medal!!
It's paid off tho as like you said, you can enjoy more time with your baby :)

Wishing you lots of luck for a fab labour/birth and make sure you do a labour thread so we can stalk you xx

I was due to have my section tomorow morning, and just got Griffin weighed , he weighs 5 lb 12 oz today so still would have been my smallest baby and a little on the small side.

Last edited:
Kat, I think you're amazing for working til now. I hope baby comes for you soon, it's no fun at all waiting around.

:blush: Thank you ladies, maybe not amazing but determined and lucky to not have many aches and pains like others. I will definitely have a labour thread and will move over to the August mums section even if he stays till September (which I made my peace with btw :wall:)

KatR you are my hero, massively take my hat off to you! xxx

Thank you guys!
Sorry I didn't update :( although I heard much to the contrary, I didn't feel like I took it gracefully!
My little boy was born today at 15:49. His name is Loki Anthony Maduro :) I'll update with a proper story tomorrow. We could have gone back home today butt decided to have a day in hospital.
I never did get to finish my chocolate cakes, or the chicken and mushroom pie!
Thanks guys for being there! I know I had an incredibly long hiatus but seeing everyone's stories gave me strength.
X x

August has been rather Blue it has to be said lol congrats loulabelle on your little boy. Hope u are all well xx

Congratulations Loulabelle!!

Is it just KatR and me left now? I still have had absolutely no signs. I think I'm gonna be a September mummy in the end x

Congratulations Loulabelle, over the moon for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back