X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

So excited that your baby has arrived ml! :) hope all you remaining are having cuddles soon! :) x x

Congratulations again to both Kumber and Ml600 on your little boys arrivals , hope your both home soon

Happy due date Loulabelle for today ( sunday)

Good luck to becky and rainbow and my orig due week buddy Katr

Weve managed to stay out of hosp for the rest of this week! Griffins colours looking better too x

It's so strange looking at the front page of this thread and seeing that there are only a few ladies left to have their little bundles!! We've come such a long way from TTC or Tri 1!! Still plenty more to come in the Baby and Toddler section!! :):):)

Thanks JJ!
It's the baby's official birthday, except the little guy doesn't seem to be aware that he's been invited OR that he's the guest of honour :p
Not a sign or twinge of his arrival.
Congratulations Kumber! So happy you finally have baby, and ml600! :D hope you enjoy the cuddles!

Loulabelle what will your mw do about going over, did she say?

Last edited:
Aw congrats to all the new Mommies :) kumber and ml well done. Sorry haven't read to far back so if there are anymore congrats too.

Can you update the front page for me please? Due date 6th August, baby girl arrived on the 15th @7.40 weighing 7.11. Thanks :)

Congratulations to ML as well. So glad you guys are over it now.

Loulabelle, I feel for you, my little bundle is supposed to come on Friday but I can't see it happening. I'm just glad I'm still working if I was at home I would go mad... I keep thinking it would be so cool to go into labour at work, what a story to tell but I'm on mat leave from Thursday.

Morning ladies :)
I'm not sure here, Kumber. I see you guys talking of sweeps but I really don't think they do that stuff here. They have made no mention of that. In fact, they seem incredibly conservative and ready to let things happen as they happen. I have my next appointment at 21:;00 (so late?!?) Tomorrow. I guess I'll find out then. I seem to recall though that they won't let me go over 41 weeks but I'm not sure if that is only if the baby is looking unhappy.
Main thing that is uncomfortable is my pelvic bone region and the BH are getting quite annoying.
On the plus side, I 'think' I've had my first sign today. I think I'm starting to lose plug. Not sure though. Tmi, sorry but when I wiped this morning it was slightly brown. Only thing that confuses me is I thought plug implied...lumpiness. which it wasn't. Just discoloured discharge.
Sorry for over share. I'm not panicked. Baby is still moving and I spoke to my mum just still not sure what it was, haha.
Wow, katR! They let you still work this late back home? I literally had to take no less than 4 weeks before here. I think I would have liked to have carried on, just not travel in :p hope you start getting some positive signs soon!
Kumber, how're things going with you're little boy?

Last edited:
Good signs Loulabelle, from what I hear from ladies here a bit of dark discharge is the first sign of plug going. I didn't lose it last time and not this time either. I hope it is your first step towards having your LO.

I can work up to my due date so I decided to do it as I just can't stand being bored. I admit I was convinced that I would've had baby by now which of course didn't happen. :(

My goodness Kat, how are you still going??? Well done you!

Loulabelle, in some ways that's much better for you to go naturally. I honestly do not recommend inductions, I was incredibly lucky but ooft it is so much more intense! That is a randomly late appt, how weird. Still, at least you're being seen to even if it is a peculiar time. Certainly sounds like plug, plug is definitely not lumpy! :lol: it's more the consistency of stringy or gloopy snot.

Things are going well thanks, he is finding being put down tricky which is to be expected - I am trying to feed him into a milk coma but my milk has come in which is making it difficult for him to latch which in turn makes him pop on and off boob and a milk coma a little bit of a dream than a reality. It'll all come together by the end of the week though, so nothing I should really moan about :)

My goodness Kat, how are you still going??? Well done you!

Loulabelle, in some ways that's much better for you to go naturally. I honestly do not recommend inductions, I was incredibly lucky but ooft it is so much more intense! That is a randomly late appt, how weird. Still, at least you're being seen to even if it is a peculiar time. Certainly sounds like plug, plug is definitely not lumpy! :lol: it's more the consistency of stringy or gloopy snot.

Things are going well thanks, he is finding being put down tricky which is to be expected - I am trying to feed him into a milk coma but my milk has come in which is making it difficult for him to latch which in turn makes him pop on and off boob and a milk coma a little bit of a dream than a reality. It'll all come together by the end of the week though, so nothing I should really moan about :)

Don't you worry kumber, the milk coma will come soon. :) They don't like to be put down at the beginning my DD was on my chest for a long time and it was amazing. Can't wait to experience it again... If it ever happens.

I have a 2.5 year old so being at work is probably the easiest thing for me at the moment. :shock: Naughty mummy. :D

I do love the milk coma Kat, makes things so much easier :D I'm sure this baby will be a chest baby too - after spending 9 months hearing your hb they won't want to lose it any time soon. I agree that it's just lovely but not at 4am and you haven't slept since the night before! Thank goodness for all those middle of the night wee trips, they really do prepare your body for no sleep.

Ohh gosh, make the most of it then! I'm finding it hard sorting out a balance between the two - giving Malachy his time for cuddles and Riley his play time. Different ball game altogether now, it's very peculiar.

Morning ladies. Hope everyone is OK.

KatR so impressed your still working. I struggled up until I was 35 weeks no way I could of went any longer than that.

Hopefully this is the start if things for you loulabelle. Will be checking in for exciting updates.

Can't be many babies left now to arrive. We have bad a busy week last week with arrivals.

Michelle x

Sorry I haven't updated recently the arrival of my little lady on Thursday has kept me busy! Soo in love with her it's unreal!

Congrats to everyone else that has become a mummy in the last few days I will scroll back and update in a moment.

Hope it happens soon for those of you who are still waiting! Xx

Wow Kat go you still working!
Kumber the juggling will get easier and you'll soon wonder what you did with your time ! It's madness. I'm now juggling 3 plus a newborn Its hard work but he just fits in perfect. I do wish I'd enjoyed the last few weeks of pregnancy instead of moaning. I knew I'd miss feeling him wriggle around!
Happy due date Lou :) hope baby comes soon .
Kimmy glad you're settling in with your baby girl, can't believe almost all the baby's have arrived! i just read the first page, it's amazing. Can It be changed though? My baby Harley was born on the 13th, not 14th :) Thankyou.

Well, I wouldn't be surprised owing to his parentage if he decided to come now. I have two half finished chocolate cakes and a half finished chicken and mushroom pie that is too late to finish tonight.
I've tried to encourage the OH to spend the night however the hell he wants as it might be his last :p
I think I'm starting to lose plug now for sure as it's a lot more...substantial than this morning. Fingers crossed were in the right direction but it only makes me nervous. Not sure I'm ready anymore! Been getting pains all evening but I don't think they're contractions, as it hasn't been getting worse.
Thanks mummies that keep checking in on us still waiting :) it's really touching, and it's been great hearing how everyone is getting along with the little ones!

Oh it's beginning to get really exciting now Loulabelle, certainly sounds like things are happening

Michelle x

Hello ladies! Just wanted to say that I'm still checking in on here to see how everyone's doing, but still in hospital with Noah so have limited internet! I hope everybody is doing ok and will have a proper catch up soon x

I think things are defiantly happening. Been up since 3:30 CET. Woke up had 2 contractions 25 mins apart and then I think I lost some waters. Things moved rapidly after that starting to last 40 seconds 4 minutes apart. I had a shower and we've been monitoring contractions for an hour. Apart from a couple of red herring times they've been about 4:30 minutes apart. Midwife is coming in about an hour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back