X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

Huge congratulations!!!!! Lovely name.

Lots of blue bundles in our thread ... Hehe.

Gosh just you two left can't believe how quick this month has flown !!!!

Will be stalking xx

Congratulations loulabelle, really well done :)

Katr and rainbow, hope you are not waiting too long, any signs? X

Aww congratulations Loulabelle!!
Kat go you for working right up, amazing!!!
Has anyone heard from Charlotte? Xx

Good morning all :) and thanks for all the congrats.
I've decided I'll live here since we're so few!
KatR, it's truly amazing you can work until Friday. If I could have legally done that I think I might have but in the end it wasn't so bad. When times were bad there was always homes under the hammer!
Have hope Rainbow! I had bugger all signs either. Absolutely zilch, up until Monday when I started plug loss and by the next morning everything was full steam ahead.
Loki is an absolute beauty. So calm and contented, though his sleepy time was after I'd been awake for 24 hours on 3.5 hours sleep :shock:
And katR. You're little one is an August baby regardless on whether they're a teeny bit late :)

Homes under the hammer?! Ahhh no Loulabelle, that woman's voice grates on me something shocking. I love the name Loki, was a certain Asgardian trickster the inspiration?

Congratulations loulabelle, I am so so happy for you!!! The name you chose is awesome. I can't wait to read your birth story.

So there is only two of us waiting and I also feel like this will be a September baby. I loved this journey and this group and I can't wait to join you on the other side.

Thanks Loulabelle, due date today so im hoping it's not too long, you give me hope that it can happen with no signs! Ive loved seeing the pics of all of your babies, they're all gorgeous. It's crazy how unpredictable it is at the end, just trying to go with the flow now. Thanks Kumber, Jess and bubbles! X

Last edited:
Good luck Kat and a rainbow, hopefully your babies make an appearance soon

Michelle x

Congratulations Loulabelle, hope everybody else is ok and these baby's get a shift on for you xx

I am a weird mix of excited and scared today. I'm getting a sweep at half 2 and its quite exciting to think it could potentially get things started, although I don't think it will really. Still no signs at all x

Awwww good luck rainbow! Hope it does get things started for you - when's your due date xxxx

Good luck for your sweep rainbow. I was the same. Although I was more petrified than excited. By the time labour started I was so fed up being pregnant there was no fear just a sense of thank god lol!

Thanks ladies! My due date was yesterday bunny. I'm not too scared of the sweep...labour on the other hand is terrifying! Hoping I'll cope with both eek xx

Good luck Rainbow, hope the sweep gets things moving for you xxx

I'm rooting for you rainbow. I also have a sweep tomorrow and being very hopeful. My DD came a few hours after my sweep.
Good luck!

Good luck Rainbow and Kat for your sweeps tomorrow. Hope it gets your babies moving x

So far doesnt look like sweep has done much but she said it could be between 2-3 days. Not holding out much hope though, my bishops score was 5 which I don't think is very good and im only 1-2cm dilated. She did say she managed a really good sweep though so only time will tell! Good luck tomorrow KatR x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back