X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

Rainbow and Kat, have you been given induction dates yet?

Yeah ive been given 7th sept but to be admitted 6th at 8am for some reason. Only 6 days to get this going before then x

Oh loulabelle, your Loki is gorgeous.
No induction for me as per my previous c-section. I'll see consultant on Thursday and they will see if they can break my waters if not I will have a c-section as soon as possible.

Rainbow, do you feel better for having a date?

Kat, do you mean they will try and pop your waters on Thursday? Either way that would mean baby will be here by next weekend?

I think it's made me a bit more scared! I think it's just horrible having labour hanging over me, I'm the kind of person that if I'm scared of something I do it quickly to get it out of the way but obviously with labour that isn't an option so im focusing on it too much and freaking myself out. But on the other hand...at least I know in a fortnight it'll all be over and I'll have my baby, that's what I should really be trying to keep in my head x

Do try and stay positive, once you're in labour everything else goes out the window. This is definitely the worst part of pregnancy :hugs:

Natalie - Sounds pretty normal for 3 weeks hun, my daughter was the same. What happens if you try and give him an extra ounce, does he still fall asleep after drinking same amount? My daughter used to fall asleep when feeding all the time to start with and could never get her to finish her bottle, used to try and wake her up and get her to drink more but didn't really work lol. She did grow out of it after a few weeks though and managed to increase her milk and get her to go 3-4 hours instead of 2-3 :) Have hope hun, it will improve soon enough. I know how tiring it is though but once you hit that lovely point in a few more weeks where they sleep for longer at night you will feel like a new woman :) xx

Morning ladies, i'm so sorry your still waiting for your naughty babies Katr and Rainbow ... Katr hoping you pop naturally before thurs for your vbac and both of you , havibg a very early sept baby is a huge advantage to them when at school. It was my main concern about accidently falling preg and being due 1st sept, knowing with section I wasn't going to make it out of aug. Im a end of july baby and i struggled at school till the year later for gcse's and was too young for part time jobs at 15!

Loulabelle, i missed your birth? Was it what youd wanted? Congratulations on Loki, what did he weigh, he's gorgous xx

Thankyou yeah that's exactly what he does H16....1 can only hope lol if he takes 90mls he sleeps for four hours but when he does the bits at a time its 2-3 lol itd frustrating cause takes an hour sometimes to settle him into a sleep lol x

Hope you're babies arrive soon! Can't believe it's september and us August mummies are all done (almost!).
I miss being pregnant now. Odd isn't it.
Rainbow hope you go into labour before induction, Katr good luck at your consultant app, are you hoping for a natural delivery?
Loki is beautiful I love his name. :)
I've been struggling with everything following the emergency caesarean, but hopeful that things will soon get easier. x x

Katr congratulations just seen your labour thread! Well done x x

Its with great pleasure that I can say all the august babies have now arrived, Congratulations to all the august mummies hope you and babies are all doing well,, a gorgeous lot of babies we have all produced!

Thank you for the massive amount of support you have all been!!

Signing off for the august mummies, over to the toddler and babies section :) Xx

Well done all of us on our amazing babies. Thank you for a fantastic 9 months girls, long may it continue in baby and toddler! :hugs: :hugs:

Last edited:
Here here!! It's been a pleasure to share my pregnancy with you all, and I look forward to catching up in the baby group!! I hope you're all doing well and all babies are coming along nicely! X

Awww see you all in other sections....look forward to catching up on all your babies progress xxx

Congratulations and well done to all the August mummies! Enjoy your babies x

Can't believe we all have our babies. I couldn't of wished for a better bunch of ladies to go through the last 9 months with. Let's hope the nights aren't to sleepless lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back