X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

Glad your ok Colleen and that your a step closer to meeting your baby xx

Oh it's exciting... So many inductions for August mummies!! Really are a cheeky bunch x

Just had a water warning from united utilities not to drink it unless boiled. Bloody great I've been drinking Vimto all day :/ barf xx

Jd i did have a chuckle at your oh and the goo down the leg ha
Can't believe he won't dtd!!

Colleen good luck for your scan later - will be looking out for updates on baby, oooh if induction works quickly on sunday as your more overdue then sharing a bday with baby will be really special!

Yayy for induction monday Natalie and Jd

Ive been Stalking dollys labour thread and I hope ld401 has her baby soon x

Hope everyone else is ok today and not too fed up x

I had midwifes, after the swollen ankles and wrists issue, no more swelling, (didn't even write it in notes) bp higher than my low bp but still all very normal, nothing in pee :) she thought bump looked low!!! ( erm super high i think ) and when she checked after waiting for braxton hicks to stop! Baby was completely free ! Ha no engagement whatsoever so how my plug came out I don't know...!
Measuring 34 wks at 36 plus 2 today but within the 2 weeks so ok. Said any proper bleeding (thats not plug) or braxton hicks contractions that hurt then to ring triage and get down there asap, if not she will see me at home after birth :) all very exciting :)

Last edited:
I wasn't expecting them to say induction with my due date beong sunday but with my BP they think its best. So scared and excited lol xx

Hey ladies had my sweep this afternoon. It was all fine, don't know why I worried about it!

Baby is fully engaged, cereals soft, 1cm but it's still a little long so a bit more work to do.

Random question but my sister said because it wasn't sore the midwife didn't do it right???? Would that be right or is she just trying to frighten me?

Jd after telling my hubby about the sweep today I think I will have as much luck dtd as you are having lol!

Colleen and Natalie, great news about induction, at least you can plan now and have a date!

That's exactly the same as me bubbles, mine was still long after my second but nice and soft and 2cm dilated! I think it depends on the midwife because my first one was quote uncomfotable but the second didn't hurt at all and she pulled out a big chunk of mucus so it can't be because she didn't do it right xxx

Lol your being induced on Monday aren't you? I'm being induced sunday so we might cross paths! Although I'm hoping I'll go naturally before sunday, praying my 3rd and final sweep works tomorrow xxx

If Kimmy's around, I wonder if it would be possible to update the page with induction dates cus I'm getting lost will all these inductions!

That's exactly the same as me bubbles, mine was still long after my second but nice and soft and 2cm dilated! I think it depends on the midwife because my first one was quote uncomfotable but the second didn't hurt at all and she pulled out a big chunk of mucus so it can't be because she didn't do it right xxx

Thanks Colleen, with your first sweep what way was your cervix? I really want this over with :-(

Wow lots going on today. Lots of induction dates being booked today. Good luck to everyone being induced.

Hope everyone else is doing well xx

If Kimmy's around, I wonder if it would be possible to update the page with induction dates cus I'm getting lost will all these inductions!

I'm the same! It looks like the next week will be extremely busy! Have we had any August babies that have come completely natural, on time or overdue???

Well ladies... Similarly to last week I have been having uncomfortable BH ALL afternoon. It's been at least 7 hours. Getting bored of all the false starts now!! X

I'm the same! It looks like the next week will be extremely busy! Have we had any August babies that have come completely natural, on time or overdue???

MT's little Reem I think?

Well ladies... Similarly to last week I have been having uncomfortable BH ALL afternoon. It's been at least 7 hours. Getting bored of all the false starts now!! X

Is it wrong that I am kind of jealous that your getting lots of BH. I am not getting anything remotely exciting???

Michelle x

That made me chuckle Michelle. Don't be jealous, it'll fizzle out soon so I just go through endless hours of discomfort for nothing!! I'd rather have nothing so when I did start having pain I could get excited x

Michelle, you can have mine if you want? They're doing bugger all except making me stupidly hot and sweaty.

Ohh girls, I have to tell you this! I was absolutely wetting myself! Hubby and I walked to the shop, outside I did a quick scan round myself, couldn't see anyone so let loose a really loud fart. It's only now he's informed me that there was a little old lady behind us who would have heard the whole thing! No wonder he was tugging me into the shop as quickly as he could!!! I know I'm such a child but I can't stop giggling. So glamorous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back