X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

Oh dear jd! We have no shame in pregnancy do we!

Hope everyone is ok. I'm going to keep busy with the kids and housework today. Sick of these start/stop pains! X

Well my scan went beautifully!! He's measuring perfectly and estimated weight is 6lb 13oz. Turns out my midwife can't use a tape measure!!
The sonographer managed to get a photo of the little rascal smiling!! I'm so in love and want to meet him now! X

That's fab news ml! Did you get the picture printed?

Congratulations ML that's great news, glad all is well and you got a lovely smile too :)

Here's my little monkey.... Laughing that he caused me such worry!! X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 26
Aw fab news ml! Ah and you saw his smiling face too eeeeeeek so exciting! Get him out!!
My measurements have been all over the place to be honest! They weren't concerned about a sudden jump from 34-37 this week. I've never measured the same as dates so my last plot isn't even on the line. Don't think it means anything but it's great they checked you over and made sure he was doing well. Fab news x x

Aw brill piccy! It's madness that he'll be here in the next couple weeks some time! Preferably today ! :) ha ha x

Last edited:
Seeing him again has just made me super excited again! I want him now!! X

I wish!! Made the worlds spiciest curry last night - OH and FIL couldn't even eat it, not a twinge! Having loads of BH but that's normal. I hope dolly is getting on well! Someone needs a baby! X

Hi everyone... Quick update, I had reduced movements yesterday and today so ive been monitored and have a scan at 5.30... Induction has been booked for sunday which is also my birthday lol! have my 3rd and final sweep tomorrow so hopefully get this baby out before induction!! Wish me luck!

Hope your all ok xxx

Best of luck Coleen! Come on baby, get a wriggle on!

Thank you lovely... I feel like im going to burst out crying any second now! It's all abit overwhelming xxx

:hugs: that's totally normal chuck, you're finally going to be meeting your baby soon! That's always overwhelming but you're more ready than you realise :) use the week to chill out, get your last few precious hours of 'me' time in!

JD, you really are having a horrible few days aren't you, pregnancy is so sexy and glamorous isn't it!!!

ML600, such a cheeky little monkey, he really needs to listen to his mummy and put in an appearance now.

Colleen, you baby needs a stern talking too, we are all desperate to meet your little one now.

Hope everyone else is ok and not suffering too much.

Michelle x

Ml that's a fab pic and great news on the weight! I had the exact same problem with my mw measuring my bump and it coming up small so had a scan and he was fine. Better to be safe though! Hope you get to meet him very soon!

Went to daycare today for my appointment and didn't get bloods yeyyyy! Doctor said my BP is the same and being controlled by the tablets and basically cant let it go on much longer.....so I am booked in on Monday at 2pm to be induced and to say im petrified would be an understatement so ill be a mummy by Tuesday if I dont go before. Hope you are all well xx

Ohh exciting another induction , baby will be here soon! Was that unexpected news?

Hope the other indictions are going well and least we should have some babies by start of next week. :)

X x

So we have Colleen booked for induction Sunday and Natalie and JD booked for induction on Monday. Oh exciting!!!

Michelle x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back