X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

Tmum I bet you're so excited for tomorrow!!

MT we are all dying to see a photo of baby Reem!! Hope you're both doing well!

I just rang maternity unit again. Spoke to a lovely midwife who said it's totally normal and sounds like textbook latent labour. Apparently your body will get tired and so will stop contracting to let you rest. So she told me to rest and eat and drink well and chances are they'll start (and be much worse) in the next day or so. I hope she's right!! X

That's great ml , our bodies do wonderful things really!! I'm hoping im the same, and mine kick start again soon. Enjoy your rest and know that your body needs it, and when they start again, I bet there will be no doubting what they are!! And I'll be waiting for the text! :) eeeeek. Our babies are coming ladies. I'm so excited to be in August. X x

Ha!! I've only just realised its August!! Lol!! At the start of my pregnancy I put a bet on that my baby would come on the 2nd... It's possible!! X

Mt massive congratulations, so glad your little lady is here safe and sound :)

Ml, how frustrating. On the other hand I would try to get some sleep now before it starts up again.

Colleen good luck with your sweep. Let us know how you get on. I'm booked in for one on Thursday, scary!

Tmum 1 more sleep. How exciting. Try not to do too much today and rest and get some tlc from family.

Nothing to report from me. Ate a whole pineapple yesterday and dtd... Not a twinge...

Wow it's all go on here today.

Well it's our month ladies, can't believe it's August already so so excited.

Mystic Teen congratulations on the safe arrival of little Reem. So pleased for you huni.

Tmum, good luck for tomorrow. I bet you can't wait.

Ml600. Get some rest, plenty of food and drink and I am sure things will get started again and ramp up a gear thus time. Hopefully your prediction of the 2nd will be right.

Colleen, fingers crossed the sweep does the trick and kick starts your labour too.

Sugar, your next in line then. Hopefully you'll be providing our 3rd labour thread this weekend!!!

aww Bubbles, get our walking then scrubbing some floors, can't wait to do your labour thread huni! !!!.

Looks like this weekend is going to get exciting. Better charge up my Ipad so I can keep checking in xx

Michelle X

Last edited:
Ahh big hugs Ml600, thst phone midwife sounded lovely and that makes sense too , pop your feet up and sleep if you can xx

Eeeeek were having babies this month!!!

Been walking two of my teens and little guys to scout pickup point for 5 days camp, came back, more plug/ bloudy show - yayyy

Having early lunch as going to a neighbours for afternoon tea at 2 pm! Yumm

Enjoy your afternoons ladies - tmum your last before baby :)

Ladies after writing that, I went to the loo and had a show - yea for goo!!!!

I know it means nothing as you all have had this for weeks but for me I'm delighted lol!!! Please pretend this means it's all gonna kick off soon lol x

Also it was only goo not blood so assuming I could still go to the 16th :-(

:dance:Happy August ladies!!! :dance:
Will be lurking with excitement from September mums as you all become mummies THIS month!!! :)
Xxx

Yay for everyones goo! :) God we really do look out for every lottle niggle don't we!! :) bubbles hope you get going soon! Colleen good luck with your sweep! We still need a baby this weekend!! Ml hope you're resting, I'll be ready to do your labour thread whenever they kick start again!! Maybe the 2nd! Jj mum what does this mean for you? Could you have a section early? I feel my pains returning but not getting my hopes up. . X x

Happy 1st August August mummies ! Can't wait to see all your birth announcements !! xxxx

Oh Bubbles, yeah for the goo. Let's hope this is the start of things for you. Cone on I really really really want to do your labour thread!!!!

Michelle X

Aaaahh girls, after everything I've been getting it's all stopped! No more plug after my 5p sized blob yesterday morning. All that physical activity and a blue super moon and naff all from it! So disappointed, gonna stop looking for symptoms now. I'm just so worried he'll come next weekend when I have no childcare, meaning hubby will likely have to miss it. Trying to make myself calm down and make plans to keep busy.

Last edited:
Aww, Kumber that sucks. How annoying. Hopefully things start to happen this week so your OH doesn't miss it.

Michelle X

Congrats on the show bubbles!!

Kumber, you need to shift this baby this week then! Get star jumping!!

I've managed a little nap and a good rest. Had a few painful tightenings in the last 20 minutes so hoping its gearing up again! I've been googling awful stories of women who had daily bouts of serious contractions which would always stop. I'm praying that isn't me! X

It's all gone quiet on here this afternoon, hope everyone's ok

Michelle x

Can't believe how much activity there is already with babies being born and all these early signs - I have zero signs of anything happening yet so fully expecting to go to due date of 17th and probably longer! Have been guzzling raspberry leaf tea altho know that doesn't bring on labour and trying to do lots of walking :) went to a party last night and was on the dance floor for 3 hours - the usual for me but my word I am feeling it today! My hips and back have completely seized up and I'm completely exhausted! Feel like an old lady - but it was fun and I don't know when I'll be able to dance care free to cheesey 90s tunes again - may be a while :)

Congrats MT and good luck to all those who seem to be progressing over the next few days - how oh how is it August! Baby month yay! Xx

Got my call so in tomorrow at 11am :eek:!
I'm feeling a bit emotional today. I just keep thinking that it's the last day we'll be a trio :cry:!
A bit pissed off too as hubby went and played 2 football matches today!!!! Not impressed so I think that's annoyed me too!

Bubbles that's great about the goo!

Xx

Aw tmum, I am so emotional all week. I cried in lidl the other day because they didn't have my cereal, so I can only imagine how you are feeling. Think about how excited the wee man was when he got to go to the hospital the other day. He will love having the baby I'm sure!

Hope everyone is ok? Nothing happening with me apart from the goo this morning... Can't believe how excited I got (and kinda still am) about it. I really don't want sweeps or induction so hope I go on my own!

That's great news tmum. Bet you're so excited!! :)

Becky, Dancing away for 3 hours that's good going!! No wonder you're aching! It may have helped things too you never know!

Ah kumber that's so frustrating. Seems a few of us had some exciting signs and then no baby! It's not very fair! :/

I'm in agony today. And can barely eat, or stay off the toilet, going to ring labour ward tonight if things continue. I've took some pain killers , first time in months! See how I go. Hope everyone's ok. X x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back