X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

duplicate post! Sorry. Her name is Reem btw :)

Last edited:
Oh MT, congratulations!! You must be so relieved!! And that's a great weight considering the concerns that she would be big. Can't wait for photos!

Well if this fizzles out now I'll be one pissed off lady!! Still at every 4 minutes with manageable pain, but getting more intense. Just had a bath. Will keep you posted x

Congratulations Mystic!! Sounds like you did amazing to push her out considering she was in the wrong position, my baby was also back to back and I ended up with forceps. Enjoy your newborn cuddles xxx

Oh it's exciting in here , congrats MT and I will be keeping an eye on any other new Borns good luck ladies fx for you all xxxx

Congratulations on baby Reem Mystic Teen - very well done you, lovely weight, just right - enjoy her and look forward tona photo xx

Ml600 yayyyyy labour! - hoping your in hosp now in the throws of it ;) or having baby cuddles - good luck xx

Congratulations MT, welcome to the world Reem! :)

Fx this is absolutely it for you ML600, good luck. X

I don't know what to do!!! I was having fairly painful contractions, every 4 minutes from midnight. I rang my maternity unit about half 2 and they said they were closed due to being too busy, but if I needed pain relief they would find me another hospital. I stayed at home as was managing and actually, somehow managed to sleep for 2 hours. I've just woken up and it's stopped... I had regular contractions for 8 hours... How can it stop?! X

Omg just read your text!! Can't believe the hospital wouldn't see you And to be closed? I don't understand! :/

Have they stopped completely? Don't give up hope, labour can stop and start, until you reach a certain stage, hoir body might have done a lot of work which means your active labour won't take long!! Our bodies do tease us sometimes!! Are you ok!

Fab news MT lovely weight enjoy cuddles x x

Yeah they said both the birthing centre and delivery suite were full, but I could go to a nearby hospital if I needed to

I'm so angry and confused!! And tired! I slept for an hour and they've gone! But I just got up to use the loo and had 2 tightenings, so I'm hoping I just need to kickstart it again. Argh!! X

Happy due date Colleen :)

at least we can say most of us will have a baby this month xx

Yeah they said both the birthing centre and delivery suite were full, but I could go to a nearby hospital if I needed to

I'm so angry and confused!! And tired! I slept for an hour and they've gone! But I just got up to use the loo and had 2 tightenings, so I'm hoping I just need to kickstart it again. Argh!! X

There a joke hospitals, my friend had to visit three because they where full to give birth a few weeks ago. She said there where ladies outside screaming to let them in down the buzzers.
It's a scary time and some hospitals can be very rude about it xx

Congratulations MT! Well done you with partial back to back! Enjoy your cuddles!

Omg ml, how frigging annoying!

Eeeekkkk it's August!!!! Can you actually believe it?!
Congratulations MT!!! Sounds like Reem is a little Minx! Cannot wait to see a wee pic of her :)! Hope you're both doing well!
Happy due date Colleen! Really hope something starts for you today!
ML can't get over the hospital! That's very scary!!! Hope everything starts up again for you today again!!!!
How'd everyone else sleep last night? I was awake from 5.20 lol! So much to do today before tomorrow! I still can't believe we're going in tomorrow :shock:

I don't know what to do, I could genuinely cry! I'm exhausted, for nothing x

Sneaking over.... Again! Happy August!!

Congrats mystic teen!

Ml600 you may still be a few cm dilated, your body may just be giving you a break before it does the rest. Must be frustrating but don't loose faith.

Full moon = full hospital! X

No advice but what Mary Poppins has said makes sense. Big hugs ml, can't imagine how disappointed you must feel :hugs: :hugs: keep your chin up, your body could just be having a stop-start labour.

Last edited:
Congrats MT, can't wait to see a pic!
Sounds like there's some truth behind the full moon theory if the hospital was shut as it was too busy!

Happy due date Colleen :)

at least we can say most of us will have a baby this month xx

Thanks lovely, I'm having a sweep today! I'm so impatient!!

Congrats on the birth of term mystic teen, can't wait to see a pic! Hope your enjoying lots of cuddles xxx

ml go for a walk this morning, that's the best thing to keep it going, but like above said you may still be a few cm dilated and just needed the break! Or you could enjoy the rest, I assure you they will return! And your baby is coming soon! :)
Mine were solid and then phased out. So I'm going for a walk this morning to see what happens. Sometimes our body could actually be helping us, maybe it's done a lot of the preparation work now and then Giving you a rest before kick starting again.
Happy due date colleen! :)
Tmum can't believe you'll meet your baby soon!

But ladies , it's August !! It's OUR MONTH!! :) so exciting xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back