X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

Good luck mystic teen, sounds like it won't be too much longer now.

Michelle X

OI OI OI!!! I'M NEXT, SHOVE OFF!! :rofl:

Had 38 week appt today and bugger all to show for it. He is all fine so she's happy to leave me for another weeks making me 39+5 and she said don't bother with a birth plan as they just ignore it anyways! Need to get this baby ouuuuut, measuring at 38cm and was informed that I have "quite the bump". Can someone start my contractions too please?

It should be me telling you all to shove off lol... xxx

Oh mystic teen!! Your just awesome posting updates for us at 9cm !!!

Keep going - so excited for you xx

Sorry youve had rough nights and days sugar and ml 600, one of you has to pop soon!!

Last edited:
Good luck mystic teen :)

Michelle hope all is ok with you? Did the doc come round?

Ml sounds very promising, hopefully this full moon works for you!

Jd im so jealous of your Krispy creme, we don't have them over here and I miss them, feel free to post me over a couple of the millionaire shortbread ones ;-)

Nothing strange with me, muscles are very sore from my wee fall yesterday. Tried spicy enchiladas for tea last night, didn't even get heartburn never mind contractions. Currently chopping up some pineapple lol!

Good luck MT! You may even be having cuddles already! After you're rough few weeks you deserved a quick labour!!

Michelle how did you get on in the end? What did the doc say??

It's been nearly 9 hours and I'm still suffering! It's gone from cramps in my back to sharper contractions in my lower tummy. About every 10-15 minutes. It's not overly painful but worse than this morning. When would you guys call a midwife? I don't want to be mocked for being a worrying ftm! X

Oh wow, go mystic teen ! So glad you're waters went! Hope you're having cuddles :) and posting in here at 9cm is just awesome! :) don't think I could even talk at 9cm! :/ ha.

How are you Michelle?

Text you back ml but I'd definitely go down to be checked over! Hopefully I'll get to do a labour thread yay!! I'm still hoping for a full moon baby - clocks ticking!! Haha :) my pains are very intense but just need to get them kick started really! I've had a nice day visiting some family and not really had time to worry about my pathetic start to labour! But got home and run a bath, see if it helps with the aches and pains if nothing else.

Haha colleen your due date tomorrow!!! Eeeek! :) x x

Last edited:
Look at all you lot ready to give birth. I haven't got a twinge or anything. Good luck ladies xxx

Oh wow, go mystic teen ! So glad you're waters went! Hope you're having cuddles :) and posting in here at 9cm is just awesome! :) don't think I could even talk at 9cm! :/ ha.

How are you Michelle?

Text you back ml but I'd definitely go down to be checked over! Hopefully I'll get to do a labour thread yay!! I'm still hoping for a full moon baby - clocks ticking!! Haha :) my pains are very intense but just need to get them kick started really! I've had a nice day visiting some family and not really had time to worry about my pathetic start to labour! But got home and run a bath, see if it helps with the aches and pains if nothing else.

Haha colleen your due date tomorrow!!! Eeeek! :) x x

I know sugar and no sign of this baby at all apart from the usual twinges and aches.... 1st August mummy and I'll probably have mine last at this rate lol, can't wait to read some more birth stories, c'mon August babies get a move on!!! xxx

Ah good luck MT!! Hope everything goes well!! Wow so many movements going on in here.. Really not long now until we are meeting all our babies! :D xxxx

Wow MT hopefully you're enjoying cuddles right now!
ML how are you?
Decided to go and do the Tesco shop after the hairdressers today and then went and got my nails done haha! At least I'll be all glam going in on Sunday hahaha!
Sore pelvic pain here but no other signs grrrr! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back