X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

I felt horribly unwell with Riley but not sick just poorly iykwim?

Having my nightly cramping, keep thinking ooooohh maybe this is it and then nope! Come on full moon, work your magic!

I had a bad night too! Was so uncomfortable with awful backache that woke me everyone I moved. I caved and took paracetamol but it didn't help! Blergh. Another long day for us ladies in pregnancy land x

oh no ml. :( we have such naughty babies! The full moon today is a special one, a blue moon or something? Come on babie! I was really badly nauseous all night and the cramps and pains were intense im sure theyre early labour ones, they're still coming! I'm trying to potter around and not think about it. I think im in slow labour, and I know there's nothing they (the hospital) will do to help, I was like this with my second son and it took them over a week and 4 visits to help my labour along. So I'm not optimistic! We NEED babies this weekend ladies!! Get walking, running, anything!!! :) ha ha x

Congratulations on being fully cooked Sugar. Let's hope the blue moon helps baby arrive. As you said we really do need some babies to arrive this weekend.

Michelle X

I am just on my way into hospital for my scan and ctg. I wonder which round round my little one is today???

Michelle X

I hope the blue moon helps you sugar and ml. I deffo don't want to cue jump any earlier than next week so hope miss Amy has no other ideas.

I had a great nights sleep I was only up once and didn't wake up in pain every hour :dance:

Morning ladies,
Pay day today so I'm going to have a mooch round town, get some of the kids school stuff because anything could happen in August. Oh and treat myself to a Krispy Kreme doughnut.

Have a great day xx

Oh jd... Enjoy that doughnut! I love the chocolate dream cake one!! Simply amazing!

All morning I've had bad period cramps. Feels like the day before you come on, and you know it's going to be a bad one as you feel really heavy and crampy! I'm not thinking anything of anything now until I get regular, strong contractions or my waters go... Everything else can bugger off! X

Ok... It's worse than it was this morning! So uncomfortable and crampy.... X

Afternoon ladies! :wave:

I am nesting big time today, my cousin has come round to help me get everything in ship shape before baby arrives. Hoping the manual labour will get things going for this weekend!

Last edited:
How are you feeling now ML600?

How is everyone else doing? Any signs of labour?

Michelle X

I feel weird!? I have a constant dull crampy ache then every now and then it becomes more intense, like a really bad oeriod pain. Been 5 hours and it's getting worse. I'm off for a walk...

How's everyone else getting on? X

Still in hospital. I have been on the ctg for nearly 2 hrs now. Baby is going insane so much movements. Monitor is also picking up regular tightening which I am feeling too. They want me to stay on the monitor and see a Dr.

Michelle X

Nothing from me :( I'm getting envious of all these early labour signs you are all having! I think my little one is going to well and truly dig his heels in and sit tight.

Hope you are all coping ok!

Well I've been round town, McDonald's, Krispy Kreme all done lol.

My three nearly four year old daughter asked to get her ears pierced whilst in Claire's because they have frozen earrings. I'm so against it, but she asked. I thought as soon as she sits in that chair there isent a chance she will go through with it. How wrong was I, she sat there picked some princess pink gold earrings and had them done. She's happy as Larry looking in mirrors telling random people in the shops. I've had to take pictures on my phone and send them to grandma and nannie. Honestly I'm in such disbelief. I rang my husband he was mad I hadn't asked him but I genuinely didn't think she would go through with it.

So much for the party it's tomorrow night. My baby brain is a mess, glad I checked the invite again.
But I've no pains or signs, bambino is well and truly snug in there xx

My waters randomly broke this morning at 9:23 and contractions started immediately within an hour I was in agony a and barely a minute between contractions. I got my epidural at 1:15 and resting and in shock from the sudden pain. I am gonna be checked in half an hour. I was 4cm when I came in. Midwives reckon it's gonna be a quick labor so we shall see! So excited to have her :)

Yay MT so glad baba has got a wriggle on for you can't wait to see pics keep us updated xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back