X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

Eeekkkk good luck MT!!!
Hope Jess is getting on ok!
Everyone doing ok today? Xx

Aragh my out of office is now on until June 2016 - after being totally chilled (for the most part) throughout it has suddenly dawned on me that I have to give birth....really soon! Ohhhh dear god!!! :)

Best of luck MT!

Hope Jess has had her baby now!

We're getting a good move on here aren't we? Full moon this weekend so it'll be fun to see who's next!

My goodness it's busy on here today.

Good luck mystic teen, hope baby gets moving soon. It won't be long before your little one is in your arms.

Hopefully Jess is enjoying lots of newborn cuddles, can't wait to see pics.

Hope the next batch of babies arrives soon.

Michelle X

Good luck mt

Hope jess is having lovely cuddles.

Nothing to report here just the same aches and pains but it feels like Amy has moved lower. Have another scan tomorrow to check her fluid and weight. And my doctor wants called with the report xx

I have daycare tommorow again and getting bloods done could greet wish they would leave me alone lol x

I'm getting lots of fanny daggers, tightening a and lower back ache tonight. Won't hold my breath though!! Why do these babies tease us so much!! X

Hotting up in here, ahh was hoping for Baby news, ill have to keep popping on all eve :)

Hope Mystics doing ok too x

Sugar - good walking about ! Fingers crossed, you and ml600 next?

Im nowa bit period and crampy and loosing pinky discharge and bits of lovely plug too- coming out in support of you lot you see even tho I know it means nothing this early ha - that full moons calling me this weekend ha

Last edited:
Since getting home from about 5pm ive had contractions , that feel like the real early ones hay radiate round from your back and whole tummy goes hard. I've not times them they don't seem to have formed a pattern, but haven't gone away either - but I fully expect them to! But just incase they don't, I've been getting on top of the jobs!

I know I'm going to be disappointed in an hours time when Theyve disappeared! :)

Oh wow realised I posted and there was new posts I hadn't read! :)

Ml eeeeeeek I may get to do a labour thread tonight!!

Jj mum and you're at it too!

Eeeeek this full moon really is calling us!!! :)

Ohhh sugar it's about time your contractions stayed!! I hope this is actually it!!

JJ me and sugar can't go together, we are doing each others labour threads lol!! In between tightening my hips and back just ache, even to walk... Does that sound right? I have no idea what to expect... X

Oh ml that sounds like it!! :)
Don't worry this will fade out by the end of the night, but yours sounds good to go! Keep moving ! These babies are coming thick and fast now! :) x x

OI OI OI!!! I'M NEXT, SHOVE OFF!! :rofl:

Had 38 week appt today and bugger all to show for it. He is all fine so she's happy to leave me for another weeks making me 39+5 and she said don't bother with a birth plan as they just ignore it anyways! Need to get this baby ouuuuut, measuring at 38cm and was informed that I have "quite the bump". Can someone start my contractions too please?

Wow ML600, Sugar and JJmum all having exciting things happening tonight. Surely at least one of you have to go into full labour. Come on we need a really good labour thread now. Sending lots of labour vibes to you all.

Michelle X

I'm not sure mine will amount to anything... I've been on the go all day with cleaning. Now just making dinner and will settle down for the evening. Might try and sweet talk the other half into dtd tonight... See if that does anything!! X

Michelle, how was your day? Hope you're not too bushed

Last edited:
Sugar and ml600, Oh that's funny that your each others labour thread buddys ha ha you could both go awol for

Michelle, sadly ive never gone into labour so that wont happen. Lots plug only last two tines and both times ended up in hosp with bleeding, my body has no clue what to do! Its only the start of plug anyway, youve been loosing yours for ages Michelle, im waiting for you to pop ;)

ML600, come on just jump your OH and get things started, tell him to take one for the team. We need another baby to arrive.

Kumber, I am ok. Just tired and sore. Baby flipping position everyday is really beginning to take its toll.

JJMum, I know what you mean about the plug. I was so excited when I started loosing it but now I am fed up seeing bits of it. Stupid body teasing me. Maybe yours will be different this time and you will go into labour naturally. Fingers crossed anyway.

Michelle X

Michelle that made me chuckle! I've not mentioned the cramps to him as he wont go near me otherwise!! I shall do my best!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back