X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

Oooh Jess! Hope tomorrow goes well and we will all be watching out for an update! Can't wait to see her! Bet you can't either ️hehe. Can't belive no1 has nipped in before you, was so sure someone would! Although mystic teen is quiet?? Kumber im the same, I'm also finding that wee'ing is painful, but not in a uti kind of way, but like a , my bladder is full but baby's head is in the way and blocking it coming out! If that makes sense!! :/ but ladies we are at the end now, and 3 weeks till my due date feels like a life time away but it's really not. I know in 4 weeks I should definitely be holding my baby, sounds better that way. :) X x

Last edited:
Good luck Jess! So excited for you!!

I got so excited last night... After all my walking around yesterday, at dinner I started having regular BH which would require painful across the bottom of my bump. This lasted all night but hasn't amounted to anything. So annoying!

How's everyone else doing? X

Aww, ML600 that sounds so exciting hopefully the pains will start up again today and lead to proper labour this time. Keep us posted on any developments.

I am in need of lots of hugs today ladies. Feel so down. Barely got any sleep last night as I was so uncomfortable. Baby has flipped back into breech position. Little boy decided he wanted up at 5am. Hubby is working nights again this week so I am left to deal with everything on my own while he sleeps. Lucky him. Never felt to exhausted and miserable :sad::sad::sad:

Michelle X

Aww big hugs Michelle!!! Lack of sleep is def not fun with a wee one!!
Good luck today Jess!! So excited for another baby!
Ml hope something starts for you!!

Really random but does anyone have sore boobs? Mine are achey today!

Last edited:
Aww Michelle, big hugs!! Hopefully your little boy will need a nice long nap after being up so early, so you can get some rest! Either that or a very early night for the two of you x

Good luck Jess today - really excited for you, yourll be there now/very soon and waiting to find out your going down order eekkkkk. Oooh takes me back to section day memories xx

Rubbish update from me, i read all last night and fell asleep before posting reply, just charged phone !!

Ml600 - that sounded promising but disappointing! ( do not sit down today, just walk!!)

Michelle, hang in there, ive had awful night too with Roman, ive managed to grab pj botoms at one point but sti have top of my clothes on from yesterday!! Think he was having night terrors or something making him inconsolable... Hubbys downstairs got in an hour ago from nights- totally understand where your coming from its very hard to live with a night worker, big hugs today, do something nesty to make you feel productive and get a bar of choc and some bubblebath from the shops later ready for when hubby is up and can have riley for an hour xx

Thank u everyone! Michelle hope your ok xxx ml sounds promising! I'm just waiting cx

Good luck today Jess :) can't wait to see some pics of your wee woman!

Michelle hope you are ok

Ml, hopefully it starts back up for you. I have had this a couple of times over the last couple of weeks but nada unfortunately.

No news with me. Trying to keep busy, still walking 3 miles a day but that's about it. Feel as big as a house now lol!!

Hope everyone's doing ok xx

Morning ladies,
39 weeks today, no signs, pains etc :( next midwife appointment is on my due date and I will be getting a sweep.

but it's probably a good job the baby hasn't turned up as all three of my children have the sickness bug that hasn't left my house since the weekend. So I've plenty of bedsheets and pyjamas to be washing.

Because I've been up all night I've been online shopping, I've bought a Milkies Milk Saver has anybody had one before? It's half price? I usually pump from the other side but this looks easier

http://www.tesco.com/direct/milkies-milk-saver/207-9314.prd?skuId=207-9314&pageLevel=

Have a good day xx

Popping over again :)

Michelle sending you massive hugs, hope you're feeling a bit better now?

Good luck again Jess so excited for you!

Loving hearing about all your niggles that could potentially be labor starting ! Must feel so close for you all now, I'm due 5th September and that suddenly feels round the corner haha x x x

Morning everyone :wave:

Michelle, huuuge hugs :hugs: :hugs: hope your lb has a relatively calm day today.

jd, boooo for sickness bug! Fx you don't get it!

Trying not to complain this morning, feel like all I ever do is whinge! Got my 38 week appt with mw today, hopefully that all goes well. I've noticed he's getting lots of hiccups in the middle of night which mames me chuckle, it's such a random time to get them!

Wow ladies, so much is going on. I feel like I always have to read for ages to catch up. :) Of course it is great that we all keep the updates. I can't wait to see the next August baby.

Michelle, I am with you on this non sleeping wagon. I am constantly tired and focusing on work is increasingly hard. We can do this though for a little longer. :)

xjdx - I am sure baby will make their move at the best time.

Ml - Don't be disheartened these pains sound promising.

Bubbles - 3 miles a day? :shock: Good for you babe, keep up the good work.

No news with me, I sleep little but snore a lot. :D I have a scan today to see baby's position and a consultant appointment tomorrow to see if still okay for VBAC. I decided to just go with the wind and not worry about the birth, I just want baby to be here safe and that's it.

Aww, ML600 that sounds so exciting hopefully the pains will start up again today and lead to proper labour this time. Keep us posted on any developments.

I am in need of lots of hugs today ladies. Feel so down. Barely got any sleep last night as I was so uncomfortable. Baby has flipped back into breech position. Little boy decided he wanted up at 5am. Hubby is working nights again this week so I am left to deal with everything on my own while he sleeps. Lucky him. Never felt to exhausted and miserable :sad::sad::sad:

Michelle X

Aww bless you, I slept rubbish too but I have nothing to do today so I'm lucky in comparison! Make sure you get everyone to bed early tonight, you need your rest! xxx

JJ I'm going to scrub my floors today!! My entire home is wood flooring so if that doesn't start it, nothing will!! X

Morning ladies,
39 weeks today, no signs, pains etc :( next midwife appointment is on my due date and I will be getting a sweep.

but it's probably a good job the baby hasn't turned up as all three of my children have the sickness bug that hasn't left my house since the weekend. So I've plenty of bedsheets and pyjamas to be washing.

Because I've been up all night I've been online shopping, I've bought a Milkies Milk Saver has anybody had one before? It's half price? I usually pump from the other side but this looks easier

http://www.tesco.com/direct/milkies-milk-saver/207-9314.prd?skuId=207-9314&pageLevel=

Have a good day xx

Thanks for the tip off on the Milkies offer, my friend has been banging on about how good these are and sent me the link to them a few weeks ago, but I never got round to buying, so just bought one now, half price, happy days!

Does anyone know if it's normal to loose weight at the end of pregnancy, even if you're still eating the same amount? I seem to have lost 2lb in about 7days and don't know if I should be concerned.

Witt, perfectly normal. You are starting to loose fluids as delivery approaches. Lots of people lose between 2-5lbs. Unfortunately I'm not one of them lol

Ah cool ok, that's reassuring. Bit of a daft question but if you loose fluids where do they go? Nothing is coming out of me, are they just absorbed into your system and processed out?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back