X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

Huge congratulations to you Jess on your daughter, well done you on the section birth xx

Glad shes back in transition care with you. Don't worry yourll come on in leeps and bounds everyday yourself, just keep taking the painkillers every 4 hrs like clockwork esp during the nights, expect day three to be a bit mixed as milk comes in as your bruising and post surg gassyness starts to come out but it really will go soon - enjoy your daughter xx

Last edited:
Routing for your labour sugar.... Don't sit down and spruce lady garden and chk bag and phone charger etc

Ml600 and Michelle - your nights both sounded awful - hope it all amounts to something soon for you xx

Hope your ok too JD and Colleen - sure your due soon?

Hope your having baby cuddles or nearly there Mystic teen xx

I'm fine thanks JJ not much going on for me :( xx

Congratulations Jess she sounds perfect can't wait to see pictures and hope your recovery is a fast one! Well done babe xxx

Aww congrats Jess so glad she's doing well and her weight was great! Hope you're doing ok! Hope MT is enjoying some baby cuddles now too!

Hubby has taken today and tomorrow off to help sort the rest of the house....he's at the hospital this morning with a sore foot, gets out of it already grrrr!

Up at the hospital today to see if this little rascal has grown any and the wee man asked if he could come! He's been so good with everything that we couldn't say no! I just hope they're running on time today lol!!
Still plagued with piles! It's really stressing me out!!!!

October Mum popping in to wish you all the best of luck - well done Jess, Congratulations :) xx

Congratulations Jess, look forward to seeing a pic of your little beauty x

39 weeks for me today, still no signs or symptoms of anything happening anytime soon, but I'm sleeping ok'ish don't thankful for that!

Good luck MT and Sugar!

Jess amazing news. Congratulations and well done you :)

Sugar, how exciting, next August baby?..

Mt hope you are ok and hopefully you are enjoying cuddles!

Tmum good luck at the hospital today :)

At midwife today... 39 weeks today yea!!! Hoping she mentions sweep but don't it. Did my lady bits with hair removal cream last night just in case lol.

Does anyone know what the 39 week appointment involves? Is it just the usual or do they check inside too?

Ive not had a 39 week check Bubbles. But I do know that my doctors aren't allowed to give you a sweep until 40 weeks and that the baby's head has to be engaged.
Apparently a sweep was preformed local to us something happened with the baby's cord. So they are very strict on it xx

Ewwwww i was pretty sure i had been loosing my mucous plug ( had dr googled pics yesterday) but went to the loo at 10 am and lordy that was just nasty !! Certain it's plug now , its dark red, stringy, slimey , hanging gloop.... ( sorry thought id wait till post breakfast to post this!!) ha

Childbirth is really very special for ladies isn't it !!

That's very exciting... Gross, but exciting... JJ!! Do you think this means you might labour naturally?? X

That's very exciting... Gross, but exciting... JJ!! Do you think this means you might labour naturally?? X

No unfortunately I'm just odd! Ha latest ive had sections is 39 plus 1 and never did go into labour before then, too early I guess and it's not done it before. Ive not dropped bumpwise either. It's giving me the push to crack on with house tho, imagine if a mate had to come in here now in school holidays!! Must clean loo and bathroom quick...

Ill keep an eye on it, still grumbly crampyness and achy back but tbh any of that's normal late pregnancy anyway. Don't have an appointment till 37 week scan and consultant a couple if days later.
I want to know what my fundal measurement is as baby wasn't huge the other day , think it's really odd that ive not been measured more than the once so no comparison!

Oh if i did start off theyd still have to section, ive had wayy too many sections now :)

Last edited:
Ive not had a 39 week check Bubbles. But I do know that my doctors aren't allowed to give you a sweep until 40 weeks and that the baby's head has to be engaged.
Apparently a sweep was preformed local to us something happened with the baby's cord. So they are very strict on it xx

Thanks jd, I'm sure I'll soon find out :)

Bloody fell flat on my bump on the back door step there. Rang midwife and they wanted to check me. Feel fine though just a little muscle pain... I went 9 months without falling once and fall in the last week. Could kick myself x

Congrats Jess! Does she have a name yet? x

Good luck Sugar, sounds like you're next x

Ohh god Bubbles! Hope everthing is ok, keep us updated!

Congrats Jess can't wait to see pics.

Oh bubbles hope ur ok hun

Hope everyone is doing ok and lots of positive labour vibes xx

Bloody doctors, I've been waiting for an appointment to get my ear syringed for about 3 weeks. Finally they ring with an appointment on my due date at 1.30 the exact same time as my midwife appointment. Apparently they can work around it at the doctors. Wondered what I will end up with first my ear syringed or my sweep? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back