X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

Jd get that baby moving! We really need a labour story !! :) x x

Good luck getting that baby moving XJDX, let us know if anything exciting happens.

Kumber, I was thinking the same thing about getting our little one a present but I really don't think he will understand what it's all about. I am also hoping as he is so young and hasn't had me on his own for that long he won't get too jealous when the next baby arrives, will just have to wait and see what horns though.

Michelle xc

JJ I've had a few movements but def not as many as normal! I've just had dinner and some fizzy juice and that's led to a few movements. I'm at the hospital at 9.30 in the morning so we'll see how we are then! Xx

Dolly that's fantastic about the house! So glad they got you sorted!! Good luck with the move xx

Yeah really pleased for you Dolly, i know its a tall order now getting in and sorted with induction soon but better before than after, new baby, new house, new start etc xx ( don't do too much!)

Jd - gift is a great idea, my younger ones are a bit older at 21 mths and 4 but I have got a pack of small lorrys for Roman and a triceratop for Devon from the baby wrapped up. Devons going to bring in a whale comforter For babys cot as ive done a whale theme at home so they will know it's his.

Tmum - great you have an appointment in the morning , let us know how you get on x

Michelle, i did think I might pop early when I had bleeding but things have settled down so think on for the 26th now :)
I think yourll be popping early tho as you have had so many niggles recently and plug etc

Just had a near heart attack - was doing the bed run and Roman got hold of my phone and changed my facebook profile pic to this mornings preg lady bump shot!!! It appeared in news feed 4 times!! Omg mad panic trying to block, hide, delete, etc think we managed it Just in time and replaced with a pic of my boys sharpish - ( hubbys not told his family yet!!)

Last edited:
Oh jj that mad me giggle!! Still can't belive your oh parents don't know! The baby will be here before they do at this rate ! They're going to be abit shell shocked! :)

I'm struggling to stay out the bathroom tonight.. Bad number 2's (sorry!) havent eaten anything odd. Infact not eaten a great deal today! Picnic lunch and soup for tea. Nothing heavy.

So we have Jess in on Wednesday? Who else is going to go this week?!?! July is almost over ! X

Last edited:
Sorry just catching up!

Pre op is tomorrow Michelle , section is on Wednesday. They want her to have a transitional care cot?? Just incase so that's booked for the weds. Otherwise if she needs one we would be at different locations so they are just planning ahead.

Can't believe it's just 3 more sleeps! And so soon for all us August mummies! We are nearly in August!!!!! Eeeeeeeek

Hi ladies, lots of good news here this weekend :) glad everyone is having lovely family days :)

dolly massive congrats on the house, thank god you got it sorted before baba has made an a trance.

Jess how exciting, only 3 more sleeps :)

Tmum, hopefully baba is just having a quiet day

Jj, i think you are going to have to bite the bullet and tell soon lol, I'm sure you nearly died lol!

I'm all good. Starting to get a little fed up now. Lots of braxton hicks and pains last nite but has not materialised into anything else :-( did some bouncing on the ball this evening but wrecked today and hardly left the sofa.

I think I need to ramp up the mission 'baby eviction'. Have been walking 3 miles nearly every day this week, dtd, ball work. Any other ideas?

Sugar - could be prelabour numb 2 clearout !!

Jess my daughter was 5 lb 15 so bigger but she was in transitional care after scbu and it was great as I could do more for her ( tube feed etc) jaundice lights without her having yo be away from me totally in scbu- like a halfway house with more supervision :)

Bubbles - wow im not supprised your pooped - operation eviction sounds very tiring! Hope you get the rewards from it very soon xx

Last edited:
Sugar hopefully your having a massive clear out for baby arriving imminently. Will keep everything crossed for you.

JJmum, hopefully your baby gets the memo and stays put until your planned section. At least that way you will have time to finally tell your OH family the news.

Jess. 3 more sleeps it's getting so close and so exciting. Can't wait to see pics of your little one.

Bubbles get scrubbing the floor and tweaking your nipples that will hopefully kick start things. Can't wait to do your labour thread huni!!!!!

I have just been to the loo and when I wiped I had the biggest amount of brown/dark red stuff on the paper. There was loads of it. Gave me quite a scare. Lying in bed now wondering if anything exciting is going to happen or if it's just more plug.

Michelle X

Last edited:
Ohhh Michelle, I will be awaiting your text, hopefully tonight then :) :) let's hope things are starting for you!

I know jj, I hope so too! Today is the first day that I'm really starting to get fed up. I kept reading everyone talking about it but now I understand. I'm getting really uncomfortable and just feel absolutely huge... Worth it all in the end though hopefully :)

Don't hold your breath bubbles. All I am feeling is lots of baby movements. Don't even know which way round she is as she can't seem to make her mind up lately!!!

Michelle X

Hey everyone, I've been catching up on posts, looks like everyone is ok again now hopefully, after a few scares. Not been on much as I really am having the most boring non-descript pregnancy, just bobbing along (which I know is a good thing). I'm 38+3 and have absolutely no signs or symptoms of the baby coming any time soon. I'm ok with that for now though, I'm coping quite well so may as well hope for it to cook to the full 40 weeks.
Think I'm just going to get bored now though. I finished work 2 weeks ago and have pretty much run out of things to do, nursery is done, bags are packed, I'm good to go. haven't got the nesting instinct so not even fussed about cleaning the house from top to bottom. It's gunna be a long few weeks if I go over!

Last edited:
Well I'm sat up in bed, unable to even attempt sleep because baby is having a wild time! And I have lots of cramps in mt bum/back area and just feel so sick. And my 2 year old doesn't want to stay asleep tonight, so it's all go! :/ not even a full moon yet!!

Bubbles keep walking and rocking on the ball. And get on your knees and lean over the ball too and rock, that's supposed to help with the opening of the pelvis.

We need some babies!! - even though technically it's not quite August yet! :)

Wtt good to hear from you, glad all is going well! You're another early August mummy - exciting!! Hopefully not long for you. I only remember niggles the day before I had my first so wouldn't worry about not having any signs yet!

Michelle, not sure about that - keep eye on things! Could be more plug? Are you seeing anyone this week to mention it to? What date is your section booked for?

It would be nice to think that my body has had a clear out tonight as this is the first batch of bad number 2s ive had, and following my nesting too, and the niggles are all pretty text book .... But this baby has been naughty the whole pregnancy I don't expect it's going to be that simple now!! I reckon I'll be here til the end still having niggles! Haha x x

Last edited:
Jj I think I understand what it is now, hopefully she won't need it but just incase it's a ward half way between special care and no care is that right?

They said it all depends on how developed her organs are, they know she's not a dangerous side so 41/2-51/2 pounds but because she's stopped growing at 33 weeks and rest is just weight gain it's her organs and her development that they have no idea on? But they are really optimistic and think she will do great! May not need anything!

Sugar / Michelle both sound like promising signs!!! U two may be next eeeeeek

Hope everyone else is ok x

Exactly Jess. And if she does need scbu it can seem really daunting but they are just amazing so will have her back with you in no time xx

Ooh Michelle and sugar wonder which one of you will pop first! Ha

Hi WTT - not long for you now, don't worry about no signs or lack of nesting, my house is a right state ( were crambed in like rabbits) so it really needs work , your house might look fab most of the time ;) ( im moving into yours ) !
Book up some lunch dates with freinds, pamper yourself, watch an entire box set, enjoy relax time instead xx
Oh and depending on what type of cook hubby is, cook up some ready meals for the freezer in disposible containers ( they are a god send) x

Im off to london today at 8 am with my three youngest to see a dinosaur show, well hubbys going in, im going to wander round for an hour with the youngest as no pushchairs allowed, and then well have a treat lunch and visit covent garden too ( it's in place of my little boys summer holiday). Were taking a tiny inaproriate for the rain stroller due to tube trains so hope we don't get too wet!

Last edited:
Morning!! I'm really starting to get used to my 5am starts! Who needs sleep, ey?!

I hope you have a lovely day JJ! Sounds like an awesome family day out.

Michelle sounds a bit like the last of your plug, fx it's a sign of something imminent.

Sugar I'm excited for you!! I hope all these niggles amount to something!!

Good luck with your pre op today Jess! You must be so excited!!

I haven't got anything happening :( I just want to meet him now and finding it very hard to be patient! X

Morning everyone. Had a horrible nights sleep. Couldn't get comfortable with lots of niggling cramps and my little boy had a very restless night. only got a couple of hours sleep if that. Hubby has just come home from night shift so he is off to bed an I have to deal with the 2 dogs and 1 very hyper little boy!!!.

Good luck with your pre op preparation today Jess.

Have a good day in London JJMum sounds like a lovely family day out.

Sugar. Come on you need to have baby now the naughty little one has teased you enough now.

Hope everyone else is on

Michelle X

Morning,
Well my curry and bath didn't work :( I spent most of last night with wind and a 6 year old projectile vomiting all over. So I've plenty of washing and things to keep me occupied with today.

Hope everyone has a nice day xx

Aww, XJDX that's not a very good start to the week. Sorry baby didn't decide to put in an appearance.

Michelle X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back