X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

Have a great day JJ, hope you don't get too wet in this weather!
Good luck today Jess.
Everyone else hope your symptoms keep ticking over and give us another labour thread soon :)

Thanks everyone, hope you all have lovely days today!

Xxxx sorry to hear lots couldn't get rest / sleep. Nearly there girlies!! Xx

Has anyone heard from lulu recently?

Sezzy text yesterday and Rosie is doing well , getting stronger and was taken off her jaundice light! Little trooper x

Jess hope your pre op goes well today! Can't believe you meet your baby in 2 sleeps it's so exciting!! :) and also very scary at the time time. :) she will be just perfect!

Oh no jd that's a bad start to the day, but maybe on the plus side doing all that washing and being busy may trigger labour off! Hope so!

Jj mum that sounds fab, I'm jealous! I wana go see the dinosaurs! and London too as I've never been :/ have a lovely day hope you don't get soaked!

Aw no Michelle sounds like my night! Baby kept going right high under my ribs and hurting, I know hes run out of room so wish he'd just come out! Woke up needing a wee and couldnt move for a stitch pain low down on the right hand side. Must be ligament pain i literally couldn't move through it! Bleurgh!
I feel really crampy too this morning, like I'm gona be in the bathroom again!
Thanks girls id like to think these niggles would amount to something but i am just feeling more doubtful! Think I'm here till end of August!! :/

Jess I've been thinking about lulu too hope her and baby Luca are doing well xx

X x

Last edited:
Oh I really like this item XJDX, really hoping breastfeeding works for me this time so I would love to get this. As you said it's a bit expensive and not sure how much I would actually use it.

Michelle x

Michelle how are you? Have you any more of the plug? - if that even is what it was! Definitly give them a call if you have anymore loss of anything x x

Just thought I'd give us all a laugh... I put a normal size 8 top on today... Feel like a hippo! I can't bend in it!! But I like the top and am having lunch with friends for my birthday tomorrow, so I'm wearing it!! X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    273.3 KB · Views: 23
Good luck today Jess :)

Ml I am so jealous that you fit into that top, you are so neat and petite :) I was a size 8 but I have put on 2 stone all over including an ass that is as big as my bump... Arms, thighs, face.... Disgusting lol

Morning girls

It's been a busy morning on here hope u all have a nice relaxing day.

Well I seen my consultant this morning baby's fluid levels are still borderline. So I have to have another scan on Thursday. Then a sweep next Monday and I am booked for induction on Thursday 6th eek not long to go. Xx

Aw Dolly great news that fluid hasn't decreased and you now have a date :) you will be induced on my due date :)

Hope you can put your feet up the rest of the day but I'm assuming you might be packing!

Oh dolly that's fab!! And so close!! New house and now a date for baby... How amazing! X

Morning! :wave:

Awful night's sleep here too, spent most of it in agony with this stupid SPD, felt like I was going to split in half starting at my crotch! Thumping headache and Riley kept rolling onto his front in his sleep and complaining so I was up and down all night. Grumble grumble grumble.

I've been keeping in contact with Lulu, her and Luca are both fine. They are home and settled, just making a routine for themselves :)

No more movement here. Is it this weekend that's the full moon?

Last edited:
Yes it is this weekend! I never believed in stuff like that before as thought it was a bit hippy-ish but after looking into it there are SO many more births during a full moon, there must be something to it?! X

Morning girls!
JD hopefully keeping busy will kick something off!
Michelle and Sugar give moving and swaying to get these rascals out!
JJ have a lovely day, sounds so nice! Hopefully the weather is on your side!
ML love the top and uber jealous! I don't think I'd depress myself with trying to put an 8 on right now haha!!
Jess, hope all goes well!!
Dolly that's great that fluid hasn't decreased! All go with you and the house and now induction date! You'll be busy this week!
Just out of EOU for my Doppler and trace! All perfect and plenty of movement this morning so I was really pleased. They did put static growth in my notes though grrrr! Xx

Thanks girls. I am going to watch this morning then get started it will be a busy 9 days before induction.

Glad ur trace and Doppler went well tmum but grr for static growth xx

Oh I really like this item XJDX, really hoping breastfeeding works for me this time so I would love to get this. As you said it's a bit expensive and not sure how much I would actually use it.

Michelle x

I think it might be something you buy when hopefully everything established lol xx

Sugar, still loosing bit of whatever it is, the colour has changed back to yellow/creamy now. But I have been loosing this stiff for 2 weeks now. Will keep an eye on it. I am back at the hospital tomorrow to see the midwife and get put back on the monitor so will see what they say. Wish I had taken a photo of it now so I find out exactly what it was.

ML600, check you out fitting into a size 8 top, go you.

Dolly, so pleased fluid levels haven't dropped. Not long until your induction date which is great. The big countdown begins x

Kumber, what naughty little boys we have keeping us awake last night, sorry your suffering with SPD,hopefully tonight will be more peaceful for you and you can catch up on some sleep.

Tmum, great news about the baby movements but sorry they have put static growth.

XJDX, yeah think I will see how breastfeeding goes this time then thing about investing in this kit, maybe by then the price will of come down.

Michelle x

Hi ladies,

I miss you all. What have I missed? Any more babies made an appearance?

Luca's doing brilliantly although he's jaundice. Midwife came today and turns out my stitches are infected. So bloody painful. Apart from that I'm absolutely loving being a mummy, he is just perfect xx

Aw lulu, it's nice to hear from you! We gave had 2 more babies and a few more inductions/ sections this week! I'm so glad Luca is doing well, I hope your stitches heal up soon!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back