X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

Oooo glad baby has moved! Mine has had hiccups for about 20mins bless him! Don't think you'll get a text just yet, wishful thinking though!! :)
X x

Glad the appointment went well Jess! And don't worry I've been for a little 'wee' leak before! Hehe it must happen to everyone surely! x x

Hope baby moves soon Tmum!

Glad appt went well Jess!

Ml, glad bubs has got their groove back!

Is anyone being driven potty by their pets lately? This happened last time as well, I got to the end of pg and they tested my patience to the limit. I have 4 cats and food time is so stressful, they're constantly shoving each other off their bowls and two of them are dropping weight. Think I'll need to start feeding them in separate rooms.

So glad you got on ok Jess!
I had fanta after 11 and got a couple of wriggles and Ive had a small 1 since. That's it. Not really sure what to do!
Hope everyone's having a lovely Sunday. Weather is rubbish here today but we've been having fun indoors! Monopoly Junior has been on the go hehe! Xx

I would say get checked Tmum, even if baby's having a lazy day it's best to be sure

Glad everyone's ok, it's my kids that are sending me loopy today. Major melt down because it's raining so they can't go on their trampoline.

But having everything they have toy wise, Xbox, DVDs just isent enough today apparently cx

Go get checked tmum.

Hope everyone else is ok. I need a kick up the ass to move and start getting this house packed up. Cause they finally offered a sensible property unfortunately not in the area we wanted but we knew it was a long shot. But it's a new build house so there shouldn't be any structural issues xx

Thank u kumber. Now just to decorate and move in a week before I am prob induced as I get the date for that tomorrow xx

Oh it's all go for you dolly!! Congrats on the new house, must be a weight off your mind! X

It is ml my poor oh will be glad when he finishes work on Friday. Cause I have told him if I am induced just to come to the hospital once a day to visit me cause he would be more use at home getting it sorted till things really get going xx

Oh these cheeky babies, glad they have started moving now.
Dolly that is brilliant news, make sure you do lots of bossing people around and don't over do it and as much as you can stay calm.
Lovely that your monitoring went well Jess!

I'm having a lazy afternoon on the sofa after doing all the house work this morning, weather is rubbish here and hubby is busy in the nursery.

Hope everyone else is ok and these babies behave for the rest of today at least! Xx

Glad everyone's ok now! Dolly that's good news! Jd I feel your pain! Rubbish weather means stuck indoors with the kids! :/ but luckily the lego has kept them amused for a while .. :) bless them. They must want their mummy back, feel awful when I'm not able to do things!

Anyone else have a big burst of energy nesting , then Zero! Today is the first day I feel like im on empty. After about 10 days of loads of energy and feeling good! It's not so bad as I've literally done everything that needed doing - and more! So chilling and just going with it today. X x

So pleased baby is back to being actve ML600, naughty baby having a lie in on a Sunday and worrying you like that.

How are you feeling now Sugar? Anymore potential labour signs?

Jess if pre op is tomorrow is section on Tuesday or is it Wednesday? So pleased baby was very active on the ctg, hopefully baby behaves herself for the next couple of days

Michelle x

Last edited:
Yayy glad all was well today Ml600 and Jess, - tmum has your rascal moved about yet? If not do get checked.
My baby really has long quiet stretches and longer lively periods than my others, i do have to remind myself thats normal for him as its a bit off putting.

Had a really productive day nesting today, bombing my kitchen to make room for my double buggy! Just a pile of paint cans to sort through and it can go in there!! ( sounds odd I know but im scared of spiders so if I have to fetch from shed then diy doesn't happen!)

Last edited:
How about JJMum, any sign that this baby is going to make a surprise early arrival like your other bubba's?

Michelle x

Jj mum you're doing well at nesting!! :) maybe you're baby will be early!

Michelle , I'm having a lot more pressure and irregular contractions but that's it. I think I'll be here for abit! Just niggling away! :/ frustrating!

Just having some soup for tea didn't fancy anything big. How's everyone else? X x

Evening ladies! I've had a lovely day with hubby and Riley, Riley's had one of those days where he's been such a pleasure despite not having an afternoon nap. Trying to get in as much family time with the three of us, I really feel for him when baby comes. It's going to be such a shock to the system for him, bless him. Third time+ mummies, how did you find your first was with your second? I really loved the idea of getting him something from baby but I don't know if he's too young to understand it?

Well, we've been decorating all day. So I'm ordering a very hot curry from the takeaway and I'm going to use my lush bath bomb and all the smelly bits I was kindly given for my birthday.

Let's see if this baby wants to shift or not :) xx

Ah that's nice kumber , glad you've had a nice day. My boys have been good today actually! Happily building with lego! :) ive found they've all adapted well when a baby was born! My last two were pretty close though so the second didn't fully understand. A present is a lovely idea, why not get one to baby from Riley? And then get Riley something of you all? I've done that with mine. They've all chose baby a little teddy and have it ready in his basket to bring to hospital with them. X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back