X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

Glad you have an induction date Dolly, so exciting :)

So happy mummy life is treating you well Lulu xx

Daycare went better today Iol....My bp has came down and baby is fine. More or less said I have pre eclampsia but not enough to make me unwell or need induced yet but ive to go back on a thurs and Monday now I think x

Just showing him off haha!!

I think the whole 'heartburn means your baby is going to have hair' is sooo true. My heartburn was horrific and just look at those locks haha. Couldn't believe it when I first saw him xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 32
Natalie so pleased your BP has come down, not so good they think it's pre eclampsia but at least they are keeping a close eye on you. Hope Thursday bring better news.

Lulu, Luca is absolutely gorgeous. Loving his dark locks

Michelle x

Aww Luca is gorgeous!!

Glad everyone's still doing ok, pre op and ctg went ok, same as every day previous, still om for Wednesday.

Back for another ctg in the morning, sick of hospitals! Then it's baby day after! Eeek

Hope everyone has a nice relaxing evening , think I'm going to try watch a one born every minute clip! X

Aww Lulu so good to hear from you! Luca is beautiful and apart from the stitches I love hearing that mummyhood is treating you well!
Natalie hope Thursday brings better news and just take it easy!
Jess, the countdown is on, are you all ready?
Michelle, any more niggles? Xx

Wow lulu he is beautiful!! I've got terrible heart burn ATM, have done for weeks but it's getting worse as I get closer to my due date... Hope mine has a head full of hair like Luca! Glad your doing well xxx

Ahhh lulu he is so scrumptious!!! All mine have had lots of hair too, and i did aswel, so thinking this one will too! I agree that heartburn plays a part In this! Glad you're settling in at home, hope the jaundice settles and your infected stitches heal soon. :)

Glad the appointments went well today! And hope the house move is going well dolly! How you feeling tonight Michelle?
I either have some sort of bug, or something is starting! I'll keep you posted of course! More likely a bug knowing my luck! X x

Tmum and Sugar all I have going on tonight is random fanny daggers, they are sharp and really sore. All this symptom spotting is exhausting. Can someone just wake me up when baby is actually here!!!

Anyone else got any exciting pref labour symptoms tonight?

Michelle x

Last edited:
Thanks sugar the house packing is going awful watching films all day oops not good.

Aw lulu wat a cutie love the hair.

No labour symptoms here just the normal aches and pains xx

We definately need some exciting labour activity on here. All these random aches and pains are so frustrating, who wants to kick things off???

Michelle x

I'd love to kick things off ... But it seems like it's going to be a slow process!! Was hoping it wouldn't be like this. Reminds me of my second labour, niggled away for weeks! Infact they had to break my waters in the end because I couldnt get going. Hope that's not the case!

Michelle I like your idea of just being woke up when baby is here! :) sounds good to me!

After I said about bad number 2s last night, i have felt worse today, back pain is worse with cramps and then nausea kicked in, It's really been like a tummy bug today - maybe pre labour - maybe exactly that, a bug! Time will tell!

I know I'm not near my due date, but I haven't felt 'right' for a couple weeks so wouldn't mind him coming! I know he'd be healthy and fine which is the main thing obviously :) x x

Last edited:
I'll kick things off weds, then you can all follow very quickly behind how's that?

Xx unless u want to jump in front, we don't mind hehe, loosing so much plug now and bits of fluid. If she wasn't brought out can't imagine her staying in my belly long nehuw!

Felt terrible past 2 days , maybe all in my head as date coming up!

Yay you kick start things Jess! Sounds like she would have come out either way! We're all just having labour niggles with you! Haha. :) but I do hope someone follows shortly after! Then we have a few inductions/sections next week don't we? Oh it's going to get busy with babies popping everywhere!! :) jj mum is bound to swoon in at 36 weeks too! And me and Michelle will be left hanging through August! Haha x

Last edited:
Was in the bath and was thinking about when I go into labour.....this is probably a tmi n random question so dont answer if you dont want too lol but what are all you ladies doing about your bikini lines since we cant see them anymore lol past caring or have a plan like use a mirror or something? Any opinions welcome lol im thinking im past caring either way it won't be pretty lmao xx

Haha natalie ! ^^
I have been 'attempting' a quick shave every few days in the shower , to keep it down!! Although I don't think anyone actually cares or even notices in hospital! :) I tried a mirror but got confused with it being backwards ha ha! So just feel around and pretty much guess and hope for the best!! :) ️oh the joys! :) x

Last edited:
I have got to the I don't care stage about down there would be different if me and OH were still dtd lol xx

Lol I just had a go with the lady trimmer today, not fun doing it blind, ended up cutting myself in several places and look like a mangy cat with patchy hair lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back