X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

Aaaahh there you are ljd! Was getting worried about you, we haven't seen you for yonks! Is all ok with you and bump?

Aww thank you Kumber. I've been a bit quiet haven't I. I'm feeling very stressed about baby being big and finding the diabetic diet soooo boring!!! I miss my junk food that's for sure!! Induction is booked for third Aug so not long now!! Eeek xx

I would say I have similar coloured discharge to that but do ring MT if you're worried cus it might not be right for you.

Tmum, don't fret about it. If you poop, you poop, just embrace it! I'm sure they've seen worse!

Aww thank you Kumber. I've been a bit quiet haven't I. I'm feeling very stressed about baby being big and finding the diabetic diet soooo boring!!! I miss my junk food that's for sure!! Induction is booked for third Aug so not long now!! Eeek xx

Sorry to hear you've been stressed, that's no fun at all! Can I just say though, all inductions and sections must now be booked in accordance with the August mummy queue system we have established this evening :lol:

Can I formally book my place in the queue for the 19th August so 25 days time. I will try my very best to stick to this date!!

Michelle x

We will pencil you in Michelle ;) just have a word with the baby in charge and make sure they are aware of the schedule!! X

We will pencil you in Michelle ;) just have a word with the baby in charge and make sure they are aware of the schedule!! X

The baby in charge has received the memo, we will just have to wait and see if she obeys!!!

Michelle x

She will def obey , or she will get impatient and want to meet u sooner hehe x

Aaaahh there you are ljd! Was getting worried about you, we haven't seen you for yonks! Is all ok with you and bump?

I have GD, I've said to hubby that as soon as baby is here I want him to bring me in some home made apple and cinnamon pie with a pint of Pepsi!! :)

Excellent Michelle. So we have Jess scheduled for Tuesday, Wednesday at latest. I'll take over next weekend. Kumber is lurking on the horizon, no definite date but an appointment this week is ideal. We have JJ mum toward the end of August. MT is another hopeful applicant for this week.
We still require applications for the week beginning August 3rd... We have ljd in the 3rd. Perhaps sugar would like this week also? X

Last edited:
Jess I was at an active birthing workshop this morning with hubby and the midwife said more people than you'd think poo but it's just one of those things and they get rid of it so you don't even need to know you've done it! Xx

Oh gosh ladies ive been out for tea and had to catch up on 3 pages!! From discharge to piles to fluid leaking and all sorts.. Haha. But I'm liking this slot booking! I actually wouldn't mind anytime now until the 8th Aug, as it gets really really busy after that! Including one of my sons. But end of July is good, maybe 31st Aug the full moon day? I'll be 37 weeks exactly that day, I'll be full term. Perfect! Haha. X x

Last edited:
Oh I forgot about the full moon on the 31st, I wonder if that will help kick start a baby boom

Michelle x

This is funny tht you are talking about pooing during childbirth this is something ive been worried about since I knew I was pregnant and me and the OH talk about it all the time. I think id be mortified about that rather than acting crazy during labour lol haha...I hope I dont poo lol x

Oh my word it's been busy on here today. I would say I will be booked for induction the week of the 3rd as I am 38 weeks then :shock: xx

Yes I think we could have a few go that day! Let's see if I'm right! Wonder who's next though, if its Jess or someone before weds! :) I see midwife again Tuesday, check on my growth and my bloods.. They may want him out sooner if I haven't grown again :/ x x

I def think someone will be before me! I'm at hospital again tomoz tho for trace n they like to keep me in ( I think they like my company ha) so watch this space!!

Seriously tho think I'll be July 29th anyone who wants to sneak in front please do, cheeky little August babies!!! X

Do you reckon if I prod him enough, he will get the hint and make an appearance?!

Yes! Or play like really cheesy horrible music to bump, ha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back