The big 2013 diet/fitness thread!

I had a full toning routine written down last year and I can't bloody find it now :wall: I do a variety of things tho, got s total body workout book, bits from fitness magazines, 10 min abs DVD, abs apps and 30 day shred! I get bored quickly :blush: I'm defo on a mission tho as my lovely mother has told me the only way I'll be able to tone is if I have a tummy tuck :shock:

Yeah I'm in! I have a stone to loose and I'm hoping I'll manage to loose 2 pounds a week.I started upping my exercise and watching what I'm eating last week on my fitness pall. 3 pounds off so far. I have a marathon in April so will be doing lots of running but I've also been doing the odd spinning class. Wednesday weigh in sounds good to me too :) xx

I had a full toning routine written down last year and I can't bloody find it now :wall: I do a variety of things tho, got s total body workout book, bits from fitness magazines, 10 min abs DVD, abs apps and 30 day shred! I get bored quickly :blush: I'm defo on a mission tho as my lovely mother has told me the only way I'll be able to tone is if I have a tummy tuck :shock:

Oh my goodness! I can't believe she said that! You look amazing!
I need to tone my bum and thighs! I've seen a few exercises on Pinterest I might be able to use though x

I can't wait to get on the bandwagon again after Xmas, I lost 4 1/2 st since having h end of jan, wud like to loose another 2 st next year!
I have been doing weight watchers and running round after my nutty boy! Wud love to join a gym but don't have the money/time so will prob start the couch to 5k thing in jan!
Xxx

Mrs N that's awesome :yay: I started c25k a few times, but with OHs shit hours i couldn't stick to it!

Tbh my mums probs right about my tummy, no matter how much I lose/tone, my skins stretched beyond repair :( at least half of the area between belly button and ladygarden is stretchmarks, if not more!

Afternoon all! How's the festive period treating everyone?! I think I've probs gained back my surprise loss! Can't believe how much I've eaten! I'm feeling so unbelievably bloated now! Going to attempt to reign it jn a bit from today cos I've been eating so much shit!

Been thinking thru the new year plan and I'm also gona cut out alcohol :shock: it really does me no favours! Gona start walking more again too to try and get fit!

My 2013 plan is;

Cut out sugar and crap food.
Exercise more (nightly)
Juice plus diet :)

I'm at 10st now, I want to be 9st or a bit less and a definite size 8.

Is there any healthy adjustments I can make to my diet etc. at the beginning of 2013 while I'm still pregnant?

Hopes there's quite a bit you can do whilst preg! There is a general misconception (which I kore then followed) that you have to eat for 2, when really you only *need* something like a slice of toast and a banana! Whilst preg, it's got to be more about what you eat than how much tho, so calorie restrictings out, but things like slimming world are great cos you just change what you eat, nut can still eat loads!

Hunnie, I'm aiming for an 8 too! Trying to persuade OH to take me shopping today so I can try on size 8 jeans! I remember selling some size 8 stuff a few months back thinking it would never fit! Defo sorting my eating out today tho as I've eaten bloody awfully for the last few days and feel shocking for it!

I'm going to carry on with Slimming World, I was a bit naughty over xmas, but only managed to put on 1lb which I'm quite pleased with.

Back on it today :pompom:

Tweety can you tell me what are you generally eat on that plan? I admire that you have time to cook with a little monkey to look after and pumping :roll:

That's ace just putting on 1lb! I'm actually glad my scales are broken right now! Before Xmas, food didnt really interest me any more and I was just eating cos I had to, but Xmas has kick started something and I'm eating everything in sight!

I am thinking if its worth joining sw now or wait until spring?

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Tweety can you tell me what are you generally eat on that plan? I admire that you have time to cook with a little monkey to look after and pumping :roll:

In a nutshell have as much free food as you want

Free foods are

All meat with visible fat cut off (except sausages)
Potatoes
Pasta
Rice
Couscous
Veg
Fruit
Fat free yoghurt

You also get an additional 200 cals a day to spend on other things like margarine or a cheeky bit of chocolate

1/3 of your plate should be fruit or veg

Plus you get one portion of dairy a day (milk or cheese etc) and 1 portion of bread or cereal a day

Knopk you could try it at home for now and then go to a group once baby's here?! When i dis it, I got the books off a friend and never went to a group! They do a magazine too which usually has weekly meal plans in x

Think I may also stick 30DS on while tkd is in holiday season

Going to try and get out for walks with Aaron again, but we are so bloody busy, he has constant medical appointments, or classes and the weather has been total pants!

I was looking online too, i will joing for a bit and see how it goes, will prob give them a call to make sire its ok to follow whilst pregnant

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

What does the 30 day shred consist of????

It's basically a 30 min work out, split into 3 sections, cardio strength and toning (I think) you do 3 sets of it, it's all quite fast pace, but cos you're working every area all the time, it's better than spending hours in the gym apparently! It definately works! My body shape changed really quickly with it! I might give it a go tonight If I've not eaten so much in rolling around the house :blush:

Hey ladies. Great to hear everyone getting back on it after the Christmas splurge! I have been eating like a pig for the past 5 days but today no matter what happens I am tracking everything again on my fitness pall. Tracking what i eat is the only thing that keeps me in check. I did a long run this morning to kick start things. I'm going to weigh myself first thing tomorrow to see how much damage I've done am dreading it xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back