Do any April/May mummies want to try and lose our baby weight together?

Right ladies I've finally got round to updating the first post and hopefully I've done it properly!!

Does anyone else have a new weight to post? Setdse, smess, pinkymum and cantstop - how are you getting on?

Catty I think that's fab that you are going back to gymnastics

Riot fox I bet it's a really good workout doing the dance central

Treeze I hope you get some new scales soon what a shame

Cherelle you will have to let us know how you get on with the dukan diet

I don't think I will have lost any tomorrow as I went on a hen do and drank a fair amount of vino last night :oooo: I do however want to try a renewed effort from tomorrow - Ive been thinking a lot about when we should ttc number two and really want to lose all the weight from this pregnancy first so I'd better get my act in gear!!! So from tomorrow healthy eating starts (again!) and more determination needed!!

Just looked Jodie and you are nearly halfway there so I'm sure you will loose the weight in no time. xx

Just noticed what you have done to the front page Jodie. I like it. xx

still not got any new weighing scales yet and don't get paid til next friday either!

today I had a breakthrough though and managed to get my wedding ring back on - yipeeee!!! (Had to take it off my fat fingers at abour 36 weeks preggers!)

Also managed to wear a pair of jeans all day without them getting too uncomfy round my waist!!!

11 stone 12 today ... yey!!! So glad to be below 12 stone! Plus im actually enjoying the Dukan diet, honestly girls anyone that wants to lose weight should check it out! You get a list of about 20 high protein things that you can eat all the time however much you want for the first stage of the diet and it really works!

Im going back home to NOttingham for a few days on Saturday so i really hope i can keep it up! x

cor well done cherelle thats fab! might look into that diet when i get back from hols next week... I've got no hope until after hols as we're staying with my parents in Suffolk... my step-mum makes the most fantastic cupcakes, trifles, cakes, coconut ice and desserts.... and my dad does the BEST toad in the hole, stew and dumplings and his roast potatos are amazing!!!!

When we get back from hol I'm going to treat myself to a new pair of scales and see what the damage is - last time i weighed i was 16 stone 5 i think?

you guys are doing so well to keep at it!! x x x

Well girls.. im not weighing myself this week as ive been eating lots of crap. .im not very good at this whole healthy eating stuff.. im a picker and when the fruit runs out i have to pick as sugary stuff :D... I managed to get back into my size 8 shorts .. they were very tight and gave me a bit of a muffin top.. but they do up and i can breathe and sit etc.. so i think if i can just tone my belly a bit ill be happy... not that im going to do anything to tone my belly lol.. we have a big running machine i may start going on every night.. mayeb :S xxx Your all doing so well though ! well done!!

That's great that you can get in to your size 8 shorts Beth.

Sounds like the Dukan diet is working for you Cherelle.

Weighed myself today and I've lost another lb so 9 stone 11lb now. Only 4lbs to go!!!

xx

Well done everyone!

Treeze, I wish my scales would break, lol - im getting less obsessive about weighing myself now, and im down to around 10st 12lbs - so 12lbs to go! I think the only way im actually going down is the amount of walking I do - I live up the biggest blimmin hill, that requires me to walk on my tip toes just to push the pram up it!
Still feel like I need to tone up more though - oh well, all in the right direction i suppose!

I know what you mean Lea im obsessed about weighing myself too! My mum is atying over this week and shes staying in my spare room but ive left my scales in the en suite in there and i cant wait for her to wake up so i can go and weigh myself!!

I did get to 11st 10 last week but ive had a weekend off the diet so maybe i put a bit back on i dunno x

hows everyone doing? im 11st11 :-s but going to be srict with myself next week when my visitors have gone home! x

first of all, well done to all you girls on steady diet.. very proud you that sticking it to strict. But let me give you guys little tip of advice.. dont eat after 8pm, have little portion of healthy diet and make sure you top up cold water... I need to loose off little bit but since i was pregnant didnt get gain on that much and am suprised cos I was living on macdonald and junk food after having the baby..am back to my normal weight just need to tone my stomach and thats it..

Keep up with good work girls.. Soon no one will know that you'd baby and will be beautiful young mummy... should do special thread posting before and after pictures will be fun.. who with me? :smile:

Last edited:
hi all thought i'd better check in just to remind myself i have to get back into dieting in the next few days!!!

I'm heading home from my dads tomorrow and really want to try and shift some weight when i get back... as you prob know my daughter has a broken leg so i'm having to lift her in and out the car, toilet, bed, etc so my fitness should improve over the next 6 weeks... back to the gym hopefully too but just got to take each day as it comes what with Josies leg...

but healthy eating deffo on the cards and a set of new scales - eeeeek dreading getting on them!!!

Ah girls I have been rubbish. My friends come back from uni and so been going out a lot so meals out takeaways etc def not helping.
Also noticing a difference in Dylan since fell out of routine so back to no nights out with him abstract home cooked meals :)

Any good healthy meal ideas? I'm getting bored of cooking the sane things

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

new scales purchased today... dreading getting on them!!!!!

braved the scales today... back up to 16 stone 11.... I had got down to 16st 5lb at one point a few weeks ago but then had my holiday and Josie broke her leg so i ate a load of rubbish in hospital.

Oh well could have been worse i suppose. back to it now and trying to eat healthy again - so Wednesday will be my new weigh-in day x x x

Well done all of you who are doing really well with your weight loss x x x

I stayed the same this Sunday but that was good as I had eaten rubbish last week. I am being better this week.

Setdse, Sainburys website have some good recipes that are simple or BBC Good Food website have some good simple recipes. All the recipes give the calorie content.

Treeze, I'm sure you will be back down to that in no time. You had to had to enjoy your holiday.

xx

Oh havent looked on here for a while!.. Well done all for losing weight :D and treeze im sure you'll lose it again soon.. especially having to lift your daughter all the time.

I havent really been dieting i eat sweets and chocolate went i want but i dont buy them for in the house so i only eat them when out, which isnt often. Im a fruit addict really so its not bad.
Im at 9st 12lb . so Ive lost a little bit.. i feel fine now and dont really mind if i dont lose anymore.. but need to tone up my ass n belly so i can fit in all my shorts and trousers as theyre all still a size too small.

ahw thanks for the encouragement girls... that 16 stone 5lb is the lowest i've been since having Emma... my pre preggers weight wasabout 14 stone so still about 2 stone 11 to go to get back to that - ideally i'd like to reach 13 stone though... but anyway, at least my wedding ring is still fitting!!!

And yes, I am hoping that lifting Josie around should help me get a bit fitter! x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back