Do any April/May mummies want to try and lose our baby weight together?

girls how are we all doing? :)

Im 11st 7 and still going slowly but surely, i really miss nice food though - cant remember when i had a nice meal!!! xx

You ladies are all doing really well.

I'm at 9 stone 10 so 3lbs to go!! I keep fancying junk food. I'm letting myself have some but just making sure I keep really active and eating well at all other times.

xx

Well done! Im craving junk too! Im 11st6 today though and im not going to undo all my hard work!! x

Well done! You all putting me to shame, I haven't even dared weigh myself as have been eating like a reet greedy ******* still. I have just got a referral for slimming world from my gp though so as soon as I start there I'll be proper back on the wagon.

anyone still going??? im 11st 2 and ive hit a wall!!! really want to lose another stone but its so hard! x

I haven't looked on this thread for ages. Cherelle you look so good in your pics so I wouldn't be worried. You probably have added muscle to your arms carrying Ifan around. I am down to my pre pregnancy weight and my tummy is just about back to normal as well. Just a few added stretchmarks but they should fade soon. xx

I havent been on in ages either, Im down to 9stone 2lb so where I wanted to be. My belly back flat just could so with a bit of toning. Although It will gradually tone itself hopefully as i cant be bothered with exercise. Ive been eating normally and no dieting so thankfully Im just lucky and gone back to normal.Hope you other girls are doing well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back