Coffeecake's Slimming World Journey!

Coffeecake

Reaction score
Hi everyone, so I need to lose over 2st to get to my sexy weight and Slimming World is the way to do it!!

I was losing weight with slimming world before I got pregnant. I'm glad to say that when I was at the hospital, ready to have my daughter I was over a stone lighter than I was when I first joined SW in Dec 2009 (and NOT pregnant!). So I know SW works!

I was about 10lbs away from my target weight when I fell pregnant and I gained 2st during pregnancy, 1.5st of which I lost before leaving the hospital. I lost the rest a couple of weeks after I got home. Unfortunately I was naive in thinking I could eat whatever I liked and still lose weight because I was breastfeeding. Well how wrong was I?!! I've put on over a stone since I had my little girl (she's 10 weeks old) despite the fact that I'm exclusively breastfeeding, imagine!!! So I've realised that I'm one of those unlucky ones for whom the weight does not melt away easily. The fact that I've been eating like a rugby player hasn't helped either I'm sure.

I've enjoyed both bank holidays, the royal wedding, and lots of parties in April and I'm now ready to tackle my weight. All in all I need to lose 2st 3lbs :shock: so let's get cracking!!

I start officially tomorrow but will weigh in every Monday. I'll be doing it from home as I find the meeting near me very boring. I plan on following the extra easy plan and because I'm breastfeeding exclusively I get a very generous 4 extra healthy extras a day, so 6 all together, 2 A choices and 4 B choices. Not bad eh :lol:
So I'll be posting my food diaries here, with recipes and pics of particularly scrummy meals. Wish me luck, here we go!

Height: 5' 7"
Start weight: 12st 3lbs
Current weight: 12st 3lbs
Target weight: 10st

Last edited:
Good luck hun, a few girls on here do Slimming World, along with myself (sometimes :lol:) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back