New Year, New You! [The Big Weightloss Thread]

do you want me to change the first pg hun?

i've started a new diet and it's fooking amazing!! my sister got it out of grazia ages ago, its one of them where you do sort of 4 day mini diets that last 2 weeks or something. i've been doing it since friday and have still allowed myself the odd treats, nachos and roast dinner yesterday, but have lost 4lb in 4 days :shock: am now lighter than before i had katie :yay:

how's everyone else doing?xxxx

:yay: ill wait till you weigh in friday yeah hun then change the first page?

im doing so crap. no weight loss for me this week i bet :(

yea that'd be great hun, no doubt i'll put it all on stress eating when katie's in hospital lol! you've done amazingly terrie, you really have! we all have bad weeks every now and again xx

Hun you can change mine :yay:

Have an awful headache :wall: I've ate 14 of my 18 points and I'm starving, didn't have alot of water so hopefully tomorrow will be better :(

Alice what's the new diet?

do you have a new goal/start weight hun.. ill keep your weight loss so far up there but ill put that your starting fresh :D

basically, you get certain things you can eat throughout the day, but every 4 days it changes. like for the last 4 days its been 3 portions of fruit, 2 portions of leafy green veg, 1 cup brown rice, 1 yoghurt/2scrambled eggs and 2 cups of coffee - the coffee's killing me :lol: it changes every few days and there's even a thing where you can eat pizza!!

tbh tho, i've not been eating that much and i've not exactly been sticking to it strictly, like yesterday, i had nachos and a roast dinner and a glass of wine!! have completely lost my appetite, think i must be worrying about katie - all i've had today is a bowl of natural yoghurt, some of katie's tea and half a bacon butty :blush:

do you have a new goal/start weight hun.. ill keep your weight loss so far up there but ill put that your starting fresh :D

Thanks hun, checked the first page and that's perfect :yay:

Well yesterday I had 18 points so made my target :dance: counted the calories and it was 1200, so no wonder I was hungry but I intend to have more water today :)

Does anyone know how many points you need to maintain weight? WW is very simple to follow and once I got going yesterday it was easy. I must just remember to take my points finder when I go out. I ate lunch out in M&S yesterday and just had the sandwiches as they had the calories and sat fat on the back. 5 points they were so not too bad :)

I've been so crap, and not weighed myself in weeks and let my exercise lapse. I was stressing so much about my course work and about OH and I separating. Hopefully now I can get back on track though. I went for a run yesterday and did 3 miles (walked some of it though) and off to the gym tonight.

went bead shopping today to buy my 1stone loss bead :D my sister came with me and she also bought me a bead to say she loves me :D :D :D im so chuffed!! will upload pics in a mo!

weigh in for me tonight girls.. im nervous!!! had a major 4 course meal with wine on saturday and didnt get back 'on plan' until monday

all i can hope for is not to have put on.. if i maintain then thatll be enough to make me happy!!!

Not having a great day :( I'm going to have to sack WW and go back to Atkins :wall: I'm on the lowest points (18) and calorie wise its 1200 or less and I'm starving and eating mostly carb type food and its only making me crave more carbs :lol:

Tbh Atkins has been the best....for me anyway so taking it easy this week and Atkins Monday once I've stocked up on what I need for it :wall2:

Good luck for tonight Terrie, I could so do with a 4 course meal right now :lol:

i maintained this week.

will try better..

Well done though Mrs, i'd have put on half a stone if I'd eaten a four courser!! means you did extra well on every other day. You're doing brilliantly - must be v proud of yourslef! x

im actually really disappointed with myself.. :( totally gutted i let myself completely de-rail this week..

AND we're going out for lunch on sunday - 3 courses...

frustrated :(

ah.. nevermind.. getting cramps now so i think AF is FINALLY coming (nearly 2 weeks late!) now i dont feel so bad i guess..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back