New Year, New You! [The Big Weightloss Thread]

Me too!! If you've maintained - unless I'm being completely thick - which is not unheard of - then nothing has changed?

Surely to be able to eat a 4 course meal and not gain any weight is a good thing and means you've done well the rest of the week?

I'd be pleased if it were me. AF arriving will prob take away any bloating/water retention anyway so chin up mrs x

yeah mantained = my weights the same as last week, i was expecting it with the meal and stuff but still feel i didnt try hard enough.

anyway *sigh*

:yay: Well done hun :hug:

My head is so not in it atm :(

is anybody else still keeping up with their weightlosses....

ive updated the first page with my losses (and gains!!) over the past few weeks

I shall advise on Monday, my official weigh-in day. 3 days on the diet so far and monitoring food intake quite carefully (keeping a food diary) - first day was a bit of a disaster tbh but did a good gym sesh which I think kind of saved me, yesterday and today have been good. Putting that down to the fact that I have been sleeping all day :rofl:

ooo i keep meaning to come back on here!! my diet went really tits up when katie went into hospital and with mini eggs and stuff!! but i'm starting to lose again, my weighin's on friday, but i'm down to 10st3 now :) and i got into my jeans that it was my goal to get into, ok so i have a bit of a muffin top, but i'm happy with a big jumper on!! going to get a wii fit when i move, so the exercise should shift some weight :) gona go have a lookat your loss now terrie!!

I'm not watching my weight anymore as I'm building a lot of muscle now. However I am going to go by inch loss for a bit:)

good luck girls :yay:

im joining the gym again next week and ive worked out ive worked 16lb so far.. not at all what i wanted.. but im getting back into it now..

We have a gym at work, no excuse not to go, apart from can't be arsed. However, my goal is for my o/h to see that normal Jayne is back when he gets back from afghanistan - so I will keep going.

I am so far over the line that the line is now a dot :rofl:

We have Caras confirmation next Tuesday so I won't start until after that but I so want to and need to :(

But more importantly I need to change my relationship with food and get off my arse and exercise more :doh:

How we doing girls?! :yay:

I'm trying to work out a new routine, and up my exercise to 6 times a week. I'll see how I go through, the shin splints are still a huge problem and I'm getting bruises where the bone is now, and very large swelling. Doc has said rest, as he thinks it could be a stress fracture but I don't have time to rest so we've come to a mutual understanding that I will do low impact lower leg exercises. Swimming, cycling, cross trainer, etc and see how I go.

So I'm thinking:

Monday: Body Pump class
Tuesday: swim, laps 1.5 hours
Wednesday: super circuits
Thursday: swim, laps 1.5 hours
Friday: gym session
Saturday:Rest
Sunday: 3-5 mile run

Won't actually be doing circuits yet (or the sunday run) as there is a lot of speed work and running, so will gym on those days instead right now.

I AM going to do this. I'm going to force myself!

Sounds great tonks!! I had mcdonald egg muffin for breakfast today but skipped lunch and had a healthy dinner too... Just ate a bit of Easter egg though lol!!!

I'm having a chippy for dinner, so will let you off :rofl:

Yesterday I did swimming laps for 1.5 hours, then went into the gym for an hour. I stupidly ran for 15 minutes too :oops:

Then today I went to Body Pump, which is an exercise class like aerobics but using dumbbells and weights. Really good, and is going to do an amazing job of toning me up. People of all levels of fitness can do it to, and apparently it's popular in gyms across the country.

Today though, I am aching! Feel like I;ve done 10 rounds in a boxing ring! Shows me how unfit I really am!

I'm rejoining the gym next week, can't wait!!

brilliant hun!

I'm starting from scratch with my eating from today...

breakfast: wholegrain toast & glass of orange juice
snack: banana
lunch: roasted vegetable and new potato salad with a pesto vinaigrette dressing
dinner: dunno yet! Probably veggie burgers with sweet potato wedges and sweetcorn

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back