The big 2013 diet/fitness thread!

Do you have a Boots near you? The scales are fab! Work out all that for you. Even using them once a month for an accurate reading.
That sounds like a plan.
I will need to come up with what I am going to do. Going to need to dig out my tape measure xxx

You should measure yourself and record inch loss in target areas if your toning! That's a fab way to measure how much progress you've made if you like to without getting hooked up on actual weight!

I'm not sure if our boots has scales, although I think they might! I like to weigh butt nekid tho and may get a few looks doing that :lol:

I do mainly go off measurements, cos I got to obsessy with scales and was getting frustrated that for a while my weight went up whilst I shrunk! I've averaged 5" loss from each target area since April, some areas ive lost a bit more, some less! But I find that such a better representation of it all!

Haha... I think you may get barred for butt naked weigh in's in boots! There just good as its really in depth.
I think your right. You can't go by weight. I like inch loss too! We could record that too!xxx

We could have an inch loss competition! If anyones any good with google docs, we could have a spreadsheet on there to fill in! I'm so excited for the new year, it's gona be an amazing one!

And to only think that some years ago my boss made me lie on my work yearly Doc documents as I was under 50 kg and the work health issues people came to ask my boss if he is overworking me lololol...
I would love to find sown time to jog again... Maybe when Amelie can sit unsupported I will put her in hose bicycle special things and off I go with her!!!!

Lmao hope! I really want to get into cycling, but I never seem to have time! Well, there probably is time, but I just cba :blush:

I used to weigh-in on a Friday, as it gave me a little wriggle room over the weekend? I never went nuts but I would relax a little.

I follow a low GI plan, I hate exercise though.

xxxxx

I am all over this! I'm not due til Jan 5th, & hope to breast feed, so will be doing a balanced sensible eating plan to begin with. I did really well on the SOuth Beach Diet and a personalised gym plan before my wedding, so will go back to that eventually. :D

I looked into south beach, but couldn't get my head around it!

Just back from mums and was like :shock::faint: when I got on the scales! Fully clothed and late afternoon and ive lost 5lb :shock::yay: I was aiming for 9st by Xmas and I'm 9st3! I'm totally in shock!

I looked into south beach, but couldn't get my head around it!

Just back from mums and was like :shock::faint: when I got on the scales! Fully clothed and late afternoon and ive lost 5lb :shock::yay: I was aiming for 9st by Xmas and I'm 9st3! I'm totally in shock!

Well done hun

xxxxxxxx

I'm aiming at toning up too so I'm in! I'm planning on swimming twice a week as that's all I can really do with my back and I won't be eating meat, dairy or eggs after Christmas either! Roll on a healthy, happy 2013!

I am keen! I have lost 10kg so far but that was the first 2 weeks after birth since then nothing. I still have 13kg to lose! I have been told not to go to low calorie though as it will not be good for my milk supply, does anyone know anymore about dieting and milk supply?

xxx

Well done hun! I can't remember what they say about bf and dieting now! Have you tried slimming world? With that it's more about what you eat than how much, so you can still eat loads and lose! I loved it when I did it cos you can eat whatever you want really, just a long as you tweak the recipes a bit!

I thins SW you can do.bf, probs adjust calories. I was going to phone them in NY and ask if i.can join while pg

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

One of the girls off here is doing sw and preg, but for the life of me I can't remember her username! You don't count calories with it, it's a bit like weight watchers in that everything has a point (syn) value, you can eat as much of the free foods as you like and then have a syn allowance! I think some mws actually recommend it for pregnant/bf ladies cos it's not really a diet, more a lifestyle change!

You know im totally on this, i started out really well this year, then the 2nd half of the year i failed big time, i prob weigh more now than what i did when i first started dieting only by a few lbs but still!

my problem is i need order and direction, i need to know what i'm doing and eating as if its left to last minute i cant be bothered as i'm a rubbish decision maker!

Roll on 2013

Lol I'm like that, if I don't plan, I end up eating shit! Looking forward to E starting school in Jan so I can actually get time to cook! ATM it's oven meals cos I can't cook with her around :blush:

I need to plan too... And have healthy snacks!! That's my downfall... :(
I'm going to cut out on fizzy juice too.

I need to tone up too, but no idea where or how to start help would be appreciated:)
I can see my tummy expanding as we speak :lol: worst thing is I caught a side view and OMG where did that belly come from :roll: makes me feel so self conscious.:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back