Do any April/May mummies want to try and lose our baby weight together?

Congrats everybody. Think we are all doing well!!

I went to Next today and treated myself to a pair of jeans from Next! I've always been between a 10-12 so I got a size 12 and they fit perfectly. No muffin top so hopefully be down to a size 10 soon. Feels good to have a pair of jeans that look good on. xx

Well done to everyone!

I have lost another pound, so now 11st exactly. The scales have flickered a couple of times to 10st 13, which is psychologically good, as that is the stone bracket that i was in pre-pregnancy - but im not classing that as my official weight this week, that way i wont be too dissappointed when I go back up!
Not as quick as I would like, but I suppose slow and steady is the best way....
x

I'm 11st 5lb today. This is the first week I have lost less than 2lb. I guess I might have to give up the biscuits now :(

Congrats Lea and Catty!

I weighed myself today and Id lost 1lb so I'm no 9lb 13oz. In my weight bracket now!!

xx

ahw well done girlies - sounds like you're all doing really well! I'm dreading getting on the scales tomorrow as i've been really crap over the weekend and had loads of naughty stuff... toad in the hole and cheesecake today, and domino's last night! Plus lots of alcohol which i was meant to be cutting back on this week!

I'll be flippin amazed if i've lost any - i bet i might have even gained this week! Got a tough couple of weeks coming up as i've got a 2 day family bbq coming up next weekend (annual family get together) and then I'm on holiday for a week staying with my dad who cooks the best meals ever and stepmum who is an expert cake-maker! I've got no hope eh?! I'm going to try and be good but i think it's going to be hard now until after our hol! oh well we shall see tomoz - eeeeeek!!!

Ill weigh in tomorrow morning if i remember. Still been walking tons but have eaten so crap this weekend - had a chippy tonight! Plus went on our first night out :) I drank bloody loads and was drinking cider and beer too which is probably the worst x

:doh:oh dear - have gained 1 and half lb this week... to be expected though what with pizza , alcohol and all the other rubbish that sneaked it 's way back in this week....

... right what shall i do about my holiday and his family bbq.. try and still be healthy.. or ditch the diet and start again after the hol? what do you think?

i feel like i've got such a long way to go still as i need to lose 2 and half stone to get back to "pre-baby" weight... and 3 and a half to get to my wedding day weight (and even that i think is still over what my "healthy" weight range should be. It's so hard - i wish i found it easy to eat healthy but i don't!!

I would maybe not go full on healthy but then don't go pigging out. Have some of the nice bits but just in moderation. I'm sure you will start loosing it soon! xx

I agree with riot fox maybe try and eat healthy but allow yourself a treat a day as you are on holiday!

I've lost another pound :) 11 stone 11 now promise will update first post soon!

Ive stayed the same not lost anything :-( With amount ive eat/drank this weekend though thats not too bad.

Cant wait untill i can start properly - im going to do the dukan diet but i cant do it while im breast feeding. I know loads of people who have lost tons on the Dukan! x

Bump as I know cherelle has a loss to share :)

I have no idea what i am but think ive put some back on as been eating crap again :( ahh well weigh myself after shower and find out ...

12 stone today!

Next work is when the hard work begins though, im starting the Dukan diet and its a really strict high protein diet so its supposed to aid quick weight loss!

Hows everyone else doing? xx

That does sound strict. I couldn't restrict myself like that. Well done as well.

I'm not doing bad. Just got 6lbs to lose and then I'm at pre-pregnancy weight!!!

xx

Right weighed myself today and I've lot another pound. I'm 9 stone 12lbs now!! xx

Well done cherelle and riotfox!

Will weigh myself tomorrow when I do my wii fit but don't think I have lost any more. I did manage to get in my size 12 pencil skirt last night though much to my surprise :)

11st 4lb. Slow but heading in the right direction.

I have decided to go back to gymnastics. Originally I was going to wait until I had lost some more weight and got a little bit back into shape before I went back but I have decided that as it is the only excercie I enjoy and therefore stick at I might as well go back now. I will probably break all of the equipment and I think the sight of me wobbling across the floor might put a few people off but who cares. I actually cant wait to be upside down again!

Thanks Jodie!!

Catty I wish I could do things like that. I've never been very good at sports. I stick to Dance Central which I can do at home where no one can see me lol!!

xx

you girls are doing great with your steady weight loss...

i've just got back from 4 days at my aunties house for a massive family get together... had loads to drink and eat and i don't even want to know the calories in the homemade rocky road slice!

Before we went on Thursday I thought i would weigh myself but as i went to pick my scales up they slipped and shattered all over the kitchen floor (they were posh glass weightwatchers ones!). So tomorro would be my day to weigh but i'm not going to be able to now (which maybe is a good thing as i really don't want to know how badly i've done again this week!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back