The big 2013 diet/fitness thread!

I have been really bad and let my diet slip - so annoyed at myself! Agh... So today I'm back on it and going to weight myself on Wednesdays again.xxx

I've totally let myself slip too! I'm back up to 9st4! Back on it today, starting 30ds again and going to try and not eat as much crap :blush: definitely in need to toning!

Been bad for last two weeks diet wise!! Oooooops!!! Back on it tomoz :)

Mommy To HarveyJack 03.11.12 xxxxx

I fall off the wagon at least once a week (this week it was wine last night and a take away today!)

So I am another one back on it tomorrow.

xxxxxxxx

Goodness it really is confession time isn't it! Well I went on holiday for a weeks and it turned in to 3 weeks of eating like a loon! So I too am back on it tomorrow. Ha ha

Lots of fresh starts tomorrow! I have a wedding at the end of April, I really want a nice dress and not to be a complete paranoid wreck all day :( but it's not going to happen.
It's to be dry but cold where I am this week. So I'm hoping out a big walk with the pram everyday!x

I'm finally doing okay! I had retained placenta which has now gone, my thyroid is back up and running and in the last week (after recovering from the massive blood loss!) I've lost 9lb, so I'm delighted. I've still got a way to go, but it's all going in the right direction at last! My energy levels are coming up too. I think I must have had a bit of a rumbling uterine infection going on which wasn't helping either.

I need to get myself a weight ticker I think, to keep motivated!

I think a fresh start is also in order for me! I'm back at 10 stone Aghhhhh!

I have massively fallen off the waggon and am in complete denial about it all. The only thing I am doing regularly is exercise 4 times a week and got my running up to 8k. My diet is appalling..my meals are really healthy but my snacking habit is just dreadful. I'm too embarrassed to actually complete my diary on mfp!

I've got into the habit of walking into a shop, buying a big bar or packet of something. Going on a big binge then feeling guilty half way through then chucking it in the bin. A waste of money! And it's all because I am bored.

Right now I've owned up I'm going to get back on the waggon tomorrow.

Xxx

tapatalking

Hello ladies! I'm thinking of giving Herbalife a try. Any success stories? I've read it's supposed to be really good for energy levels which is the main reason for trying it. I eat terribly and can't do breakfast so I thought a shake would be easier! Is it possible to do just the shakes, snack on fruits and have a well balanced meal. Could really do with spending as little as possible on this!

I neeed to get fit!! Feel so unfit!! X

tapatalking x

I've not heard much about herbalife, but in general I'm
Not a massive fan of those type diets, cos I think when you start eating properly again it'll all go back on! IMO it's better to just go slow and steady and eat healthily and exercise!

I'm back on it again :yay: although the amount of Easter eggs around the house is causing me to snack :blush: started on mfp again yesterday and 30ds! Legs are aching like buggery today!

Ooohh I'm an Easter egg girl...I've had far too many already!

I've stalled a bit, too busy trying to eating something to be able to eat healthily but gave finally got under 9st. I now have a running buggy courtesy of DH and trying to get to buggy fit this week or next to kick start my running again. Hoping the last half a stone and some toning will come with it! :)

:yay: dc that's fab!! How tall are you btw? I actually wish I had a baby so I could go buggy running :lol:

I'm properly just muddling along ATM, haven't been able to exercise for the last couple f days thanks to 30ds and I think af's due as well so am all bloated :wall:

My sister done lighter life diet. Was great when she was on it. But so hard to maintain xxx

MMGI I'm 5'3", I liked nest at 8st7 ish but that's a tonedweight, ot will take a lot of running to get to that, and doing other training. I'll just have to see what I have time for I haven't made it to buggy fit yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back