*WeightWatchers Diet Thread*

I don't think I'm going to have time to keep updating the first post like I thought I would :oops: Maybe we could use this more as a discussion thread where we can talk about how much weight we've lost etc instead?

So, I've lost 19lb since 27th Sept!! :cheer: It was weigh day for me today and I've lost 4lb this week - which is shocking because I had a take away Saturday lol xx

Girls may i join you?

Im a old hand at weight watchers, but have dropped my vlcd because i cant afford it and driving lessons too - driving way too important too me, so would love to join you if you will have me?

Lost 3lb this week :cheer: thats 10lb in 2 weeks-I have a LOT more to go :oops: (3 st 1lb to target) so I am not kidding myself that this is ggod but its a great boost for me :)

Have been to a conferenece with work toady-Iam sooo proud of myself-there was danish pasties on arrival (didnt have one), buffet lunch (had a few 1/4 tuna butties and some prawns and salad) and I skipped the cakes at afternoon tea :cheer: THEN went to my nieces 2nd birthday tea party-had a small glass of wine and no party food :talkhand:

Looking forwrd to a few drinkies ant weekend tho :wink: :rotfl: xxx

Woop! Im allowed 16 points! Starting now! Sorry had a busy couple weeks :)

where can i get a point counter i mean from weight watchers?

Sorry I haven't updated for a while, anyway I have been trying to stick to it but I haven't been as religious at it as I thought i would be :oops:

But I have lost 4lbs :cheer: :cheer: so i'm happy, it will come off slowly but surely!

puddytat if you pm Dannii87 she may be able to send you the charts hun :hug:

I only just found out you can still do ww if you're breastfeeding so I'm in!
I think i'm going to go to a weekly meeting though as I need to have that as motivation or i'll just give up- just found a local one in the morning so can drag lily with me.
Just done the points calculator and i can have 34 points! :think: wonder if i did that right!

im stuck, Ive been the same weight for 3 weeks!! its so depressing when that happens! :( Think Im gonna have to start exercising to shift it now as well as being good! *sigh*

Tillytots said:
im stuck, Ive been the same weight for 3 weeks!! its so depressing when that happens! :( Think Im gonna have to start exercising to shift it now as well as being good! *sigh*

My weight loss slowed down too hun so I started to do exercise, I now run 1 / 2 times a week and it has really helped. Things we have to do eh?!!

Xxx

Im glad its working for you hun, I know excercise will really help...its just the doing it part :rotfl:

anyone still doing this? I'm getting weighed tomorrow and dreading it... lily seems to have been attached to my boobs this week and in response i've been starving and eating loads! need to stock up on some healthy low point snacks.
Also need some ideas for some good healthy dinners if anyone has any ideas?

I reached my pre-pregnancy weight of 11stone8lb thursday :cheer: :dance: so have lost over a stone since starting weight watchers and I think about 4 stone from being pregnant! Id like to lose another stone if possible by Kara's christening in March but am so pleased to reach my pre-pregnancy weight just in time for my goal of xmas! :cheer: Im giving myself a weeks break for xmas though so may put it all back on by january! :rotfl:

Well done! :cheer:

I'm giving myself a bit of a break too over the next week cos I don't want to be worrying about food on top of sleep deprivation and christmas stress! No where near my target though but I did lose 5 pounds in the last week :cheer:

looked At myself in the Xmas pics.my arms and legs are big. OH is too nice to say anything, I th :x ink it would help me keep motivated if he did say something.my diet has been apauling recently. I need a kick up the arse!

I'm re-starting weightwatchers again today for the 45646 time! I've put on 8lb over the past week!! :oops:

Thanks girls! Definately gained over xmas getting back to it again now would like to lose another lb!

muppetmummy said:
I'm re-starting weightwatchers again today for the 45646 time! I've put on 8lb over the past week!! :oops:

Weight gained quickly and recently is ment to be easier to shift when I last went to weight watchers they said as long it was only for about a week i.e. for a holiday you could eat what you liked and as long as you got back to it straight away you should have been able to shift what you gained a week later. I've definately gained over xmas but getting back to it and not weighing myself for a week hopefully then will be pretty much back to what I was before xmas, or thats the hope lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back