The big 2013 diet/fitness thread!

Me, My Girls & I

Reaction score
Who's up for it?! I know it's early, but I'm gearing myself up already! What are everyones goals? What will you be doing to reach them?

I'm not particularly wanting to lose weight now, just tone up! So it'll be a mix of pilates type exercises and probably some 30 day shred thrown in! Goal is to be comfortable in a bikini in June!

2013 "losers"

Angela2612 - Start weight 9st6
- first target 9st
- healthy eating

Dyscochick - start weight 9st4
- target 8st7
- first goal, pre preg clothes
- 2nd goal, lose 1stone
- 3rd goal, run cardiff1/2
- method, healthy eating, limit snacks, breastfeeding

Carnat - start weight 10st11
- target 8st
- method mfp and exercise

Daisy purple - weight watchers

Netty - start weight 12st7

Kate1985 - start weight 10st
- target weight 9st

Hope81 - first target pre-pregnancy jeans
- low carb

Rednursie - start weight 10st3
-goal weight 9st2
-method exercise and myfitnesspal

Kellyhook - start weight 12st
-target weight 10st

Tinytoes - target lose 2st
- method healthy eating, exercise and zumba

Tweetyfoo - Start weight 11st13
- First target 11st
- Method SW
- 4.5lb lost :yay:

Knopk@ - limit gain during pregnancy

Willowwisp -34lb to lose
- already down 4lb :yay:
- another 2lb lost :yay:

Spammy - first target lose 2st
- method SW and exercise

Mmg&i - starting measurements hips 35" belly 33.5" thigh 20"
- first target 2" off belly and hips, 1" off thighs and size8 jeans!
- method healthy eating, walling, kettlebells and maybe 30ds

Last edited:
Me!!! I'm so rubbish I lost loads then went to France drank and ate my weight in wine and rich.food now I'm back to where I started

:whistle: fapatalking :whistle:

That's what holidays are for tho :lol: I'm all excited to get back into it properly! I felt so good when I was exercising regularly!

Meee!!!
I'm going to weight myself, take measurement. Use my fitness pal!

We could have a weight in every week? Like a PF slimming club :) xxxx

Yea weigh ins would be fab! Although my scales are broken! They keep saying "OL" which to me would mean overload :shock: I'm desperate to know what I weigh tho! I always find measurements more reliable tho, I love seeing just how much I've lost on the tape!

I'm going to go to the one in my boots in town, it gives you a print out of BMI and stuff.
But to be honest I don't care what weight I am. I don't have a target weight I just want to be fitter, and fit into clothes nice. My aim is an average size 12. I'm a 16 just now, maybe pushing 18 and I hate it. Never been so big.
This is a good thread we can share tips and ideas! Bit of encouragement xxx

me!!!i always did low carb so thats what i will do again. sugar, breads, pastas and rice make me so so sleepy and tired...hopefully cutting off those and running around after Amelie will do the job...

I'm in....

I want to lose 2st (well actuall 2st 6lbs) and that will take me back to 8st which is my happy weight.

xxxxxxxxx

Me!!!

I'm joining slimming world after xmas :)

Tapatalking :)

I've got 2 stone to loose to get back to pre pregnancy, or 3 stone (!!) to get back to wedding weight.

Planning on horrifying myself by watching my wii me get really round early in the new year.

I'm finding it impossible to eat well at the moment due to time, then I get so hungry with producing milk (and reduced sleep) that I scoff whatever is nearest rather than eating properly.

Hoping as LO hits 12 weeks that things will get easier! All those people who said the weight would fall off with BF'ing were fibbing to me I think!

My weight never fell off with bf either! But when I ff it was off in 13 days :shock:

Hope, I've always wanted to do low carb, but I really struggle! I'm quite a chips and pasta fan :blush:

Nat, 8st would be my ideal weight really, although I don't wana bust my arse to get there :oooo:

I'm going low carb, I'm much better off sugar and refined foods like white bread, just takes some organisation.

I'm going around in circles because my excess weight isnt helping my joints, and I can't exercise as much as I'd lie because of my joints. Diet is going to be the major way for me until I've shifted a bit and am more comfortable.

I'm going to do a weekly weigh in to keep me motivated, perhaps we could share what we've lost each week to spur each other on?

I can fit in all of my pre-pregnancy clothes but I still need to shift half a stone and get back to full fitness!

Got a 10k race against my best male mate in 2013 and we are fiercely competitive so need to get in training for it. I need to run under 42 minutes...eek!

I'm using myfitness pal because I am a serious pig. Especially when breastfeesing, but I've had a couple of months of munching my way through piles of chocolate and I'm now hitting Insanity and the road hard in 2013.

I'm currently scoffing Pringles BUT come January 2nd I am getting serious.

I use MFP as well, lost 20lbs before TTC using it.

xxxxxxxx

I'm going low carb, I'm much better off sugar and refined foods like white bread, just takes some organisation.

I'm going around in circles because my excess weight isnt helping my joints, and I can't exercise as much as I'd lie because of my joints. Diet is going to be the major way for me until I've shifted a bit and am more comfortable.

I'm going to do a weekly weigh in to keep me motivated, perhaps we could share what we've lost each week to spur each other on?

I like the idea of sharing what we have lost! I'd like to do that. Keep us motivated! And maybe share tips and things that are working for us.xxx

I'm not due until the 12th March but I'll definitely be joining this thread afterwards!!

I am due in April but will be joining you shortly after. Hoping having 2 under 2 will.make it hard to eat crap

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

I really want to do insanity, but the cost puts me off :blush: I want OH to do it with me (he's already said he wants to lose weight) but he refuses to do a DVD as he says they're for girls :roll: I think it's cos I outdid him the time he tried 30ds :lol:

Knopk, 2 under2 defo helps, you don't get chance to stop!

What day would everyone want weigh in to be? I know typically they're Monday's, but Monday never worked for me as I always ate shit all weekend :blush:

Gona try and get on my mum and dads scales later, but that could be a disaster cos I usually weigh first thing! Am aching today after 2 days of exercising my abs, but I like it cos it means it's working!

Could make it a Wed morning? Half way through the week? I am easy though!!
My OH is a fitness freak. He goes to boot camp once a week, and he runs. He's doing another marathon in April so he starts training in Jan. I wish I had his motivation. I am not weighing myself untill 2nd of Jan xx

Yea weds would probs work well! I used to do Fridays xos I'd been good all week! Only prob was by Monday I'd be back at square 1! I've been working out my body fat % and whilst I know it's just a rough guide doing an online one, it's kinda confirmed that I'd be better off toning than trying to lose more! So my new plan is ab exercises every day and 30ds 3 times a week! Hoping that'll make enouh difference for me to be happy, although I've still got the niggling thought that I want to drop another stone! Having a proper little battle with myself ATM cos I keep going between being really happy with how I am to seeing other people and wanting to look like them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back