The big 2013 diet/fitness thread!

So whats the plan?

are we measuring/weighing on a certain day? weekly/fortnightly/monthly?

I weigh in on a Thursday night, and I take my measurements 4 weekly

I weighed this morning so I have my start weight. According to the wii I've put on 2 stone 6lb :eek:

I'm going to weigh in weekly to keep motivation up and im starting ahead of plan today, what day suits everyone best or is it easier for us to all weigh when we can?

I'll be weighing myself tomorrow morning. I don't know if we want to pick a certain day to update everybody's weight?

I'm not starting until January (I plan to go into my MFP account and plan in advance etc... )

I weighed myself this afternoon and have gained 5lbs in 6 weeks?

I am still eating like I am preggers mind, so there is going to be a lot of work to do come January!

xxxxxxxxxx

I am going to weight myself on the 2nd of Jan. start from there. I am going on my fitness pal too.!!!

I am going to weight myself on the 2nd of Jan. start from there. I am going on my fitness pal too.!!!

Look me up, I am CARNAT on there!

Anyone else feel free to look me up :lol:

xxxxxxxxxx

what exactly is fitness pal???is this an online calories etc calculator?

Eek I'm dreading weighing!

:whistle: fapatalking :whistle:

Im not starting till Jan either..i just looked at my calender and in jan this year i lost a total of 13lbs in the first month! :D i know i can do it, i just need a kick up the backside, OH is also doing it with me this year so should have someone to kick me into shape!

Im excited!

I'm starting today! So bloody sluggish and bloated! Due to my broken scales I won't be weighing much, but I'll be measuring every 2 weeks and doing pics to keep track too!

Tried on some size 8 jeans yesterday, had I not gained massively over Xmas they'd probs have fitted! But for some reason I didn't buy them even tho they were a tenner in the sale :wall: I blame fitting rooms! What do they do to the mirrors that makes you look massive?! Maybe it's cos you don't tend to actually get changed in front of a full length mirror? Hate it tho!

10 stone 3.5 pounds or 65.9 kilos. Thats Two pounds heavier than before Xmas. Aggh! Glad I got on the scales though to kick my are into gear. I would have continued to eat shit again today.
Can I ask a really stupid question? How do you take your measurements? xxx

Can I join in please? I have a stone to lose to get back to my pre pregnancy weight xx

Look me up, I am CARNAT on there!

Anyone else feel free to look me up :lol:

xxxxxxxxxx

I'll look just now. Iv never really use it before. But 2013 I need to lose the baby weight and the rest! Beyond a joke :( xx

It's only letting me use contacts Facebook or email for friends x

What's your username hun and I'll see if I can add you?

xxxx

Lauren85x I think. Iv sent you a pm with my email address if that's easier. I must be missing something xx

I'm gona give mfp another whirl I think, although it'll probs shout at me :blush: ill try and add you guys, but I don't think you can thru the app?

Rednursie, I measure around the biggest parts of my calf, thigh, biggest part around bum, hips, belly, waist, under boobs, boobs and top of arm! Probably a tad obsessive doing so many areas, but I'm really uneven where I lose and it helps to keep a record of it all!

I've been back on track-ish today! Had mini pizzas, sausage rolls and wedges for lunch :blush: but limited how many! Picked on a few chocolates during the day and this evening and had tomato soup with bread and Brie for tea! Feeling loads better for it, although the sausage rolls are still repeating! Very excited for getting properly on it! G announced earlier that I looked painfully thin in certain areas :shock: like around my collarbone type area! So although I know you can't do targeted weightloss, I need to try and target! Which makes no sense :lol: but hoping lots of ab work will hopefully do the trick!

Thanks for that-I think I need to start taking measurements as I think that might motivate me a wee bit more. I have no idea about targeted weight loss but are you sure you don't need to just tone up instead of loose weight hun? Just an idea, maybe that would be easier and give you more of the results you want?
I wish I could loose weight from my arese it feels huge these days :-( xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back