My Weight Loss/Fitness Diary!

KellyHook

Reaction score
I AM going to lose weight!!!! :help:

So after weighing around 13st 8lb at 37weeks pregnant (i didn't dare check anymore) i knew i was going to have to lose weight after so I will be using the Wii Fit, walking/running and healthy eating to help me... (my brother used the wii and said it was great and he lost about a stone on it) so fingers crossed!

I am going to keep track of everything i do! and my OH has said he will do it with me for support and motivation! :)

So last night we set the Wii up and weighed in, :blush: and have started our mission today!

So....

Starting Weight : 12st

Goal: 10st - 2st to lose!

xx

Best of luck! I'm intrested to see how u get on as im planning on using the Wii to lose weight once the babys here, especially during the winter when I can't get out walking. I was also about 13 stone 8lbs last time I checked and that was a wee while back eeek! I want to get back to 10 st 5lbs Xx

Good luck Kelly, I'll be stalking your thread seeing how your getting on :petal:

xxxx

Good luck kelly

I'll have about the same to lose when mine is born - and i'll be joining you as soon as we have a wii & i love the dance games!

:)

Starting Weight - 12st

Current Weight - 11st 10lb

Weight Loss - 4lb

Starting Weight - 12st

Current Weight - 11st 8lb

Weight Loss - 6lb

I will be joining soon as well, starting weight 11 st 13lb
Goal weight 10 st 3lb

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.