New Year, New You! [The Big Weightloss Thread]

Well I had a bowl of fruit n fibre and a glass of orange juice for breakfast, then a cup of herbal tea.

Lunch is a bacon and salad sandwich and some velvet crunch.

Lots of fruit for snacks.

Dinner is a low calorie chicken tikka.

I didn't go to weigh In lasnight but my home scales say I've lost 2lb this week, if I loose another 2lb his week then I'll reach my 1 1/2 stone and club10 targets

great job girls :yay:

I'm off to circuits tonight, but not really feeling it....

But you'll be fine once you get there, you know the idea of it is always worse then the task itself for some reason. I did the gym yesterday and the day before, so having a day off today and going again tomoro. I'm a bit cross that it was only 2lb cause I was mega mega good all week and didn't cheat - I was hoping for another 3lb off. Oh well - must perservere.

4lb off this week and people are starting to notice!!!! Booyakasha! :dance:

:rofl:

Seriously well done chick :yay:

What are you eating? How much exercise?

Well I've not gymmed it this week, I'm too tired as we are on 12 hour shifts for the forseeable. Eating wise, I'm making sure that I have my 3 meals a day, with no snacking in-between. I have to say though it is small portions. I have weetabix for breakfast, then a sandwich on wholegrain bread with some chicken or ham and salad on it, or just make a big salad, with a bag of snack a jacks and an apple . then becuase I don't have time to cook at the min I'm just having sainsbury's low calorie microwave meals - always has to be below 500 cals. I was constantly hungry at first but I'm getting used to it more now. 9lb loss so far - but still a while to go.

Another 2lb off :) just have to shift another 3lb til i've lost my first stone :)

Yay! I will update the first post I promise!

Well I've been on lipotrim for 8 days now. Needed a structure to my diet and was fed up throwing away brown salad that I didn't have time to eat. And now, my total weightloss is .............. 19lbs!!! Old clothes starting to fit and work trousers are huge :) one stone to go til my ideal weight is reached then anything else is a bonus :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back