New Year, New You! [The Big Weightloss Thread]

Terrie

Reaction score
Ok girls, Christmas is over and the New Years resolutions seem to have started! So this is for all of us who are trying to lose weight, no matter which diet you're following. Post your name, your start weight and your goal weight and let's get each other motivated! :yay:

We'll weigh in every Friday.

Slimmers

Tonks start weight 188lbs, goal weight 153lbs (35lbs to lose)
Week 1: 1.5lbs lost
Week 2: 2lbs lost
Week 3: 2.5lbs lost

ToffeePop (2 stone 12lbs to lose [40lbs])
Week 1: 4lbs lost **Loser of the week**
Taking a break…

Mamafy start weight 136lbs, goal weight 122lbs (14lbs to lose)
Week 1: 3lbs lost
Week 2: 3lbs lost **LOTW!!**
Week 3: 7lbs on (not counting though)
Week 4: 4lbs lost
Week 5: 3lb lost
Week 6: 3lb on

-----------------------------------
Starting fresh on WW for Week 7 (14lb to loose)

Pompey_princess (1 stone to lose [14lbs])
Week 1: 2.5lbs lost
Week 3: 3.75lbs lost
Week 4: 3.75lbs lost
Week 5: 4.5lbs lost **LOTW**

Me, My Girls & I start weight 156lbs goal weight 126lbs (30lbs to lose)
Week 1: 1lbs lost
Week 3: 1lbs lost
Week 4: 2lbs lost
Week 5: 1lbs lost
Week 6: Maintained

furryheart (38lbs to lose)

evie_emith
Week 1: 4lbs lost

tezzy (20.5lbs to lose)
Week 3: 7.5lbs lost **LOTW**
Week 4: 3lbs lost
Week 5: 1/2lb lost
Week 6: 3 1/2lbs lost *LOTW*
Week 7: Maintained

Week 8: 1lb lost
week 9 1lb gain
week 10 maintained

week 11: 1lb gain
week 12: did not weigh in
week 13: 2 1\2lb lost

weeemms1 start weight 10st 5lbs goal weight 9st 9lbs (10lbs to lose)
[FONT="]Week 4: 4lb lost[/FONT] **LOTW**

Last edited:
If you don't mind, I don't want to put my start weight :oops: but I will join in as I weigh in on a Thursday so will do weight loss each week

ToffeePop

Weight to lose : 2 stone 12lbs to absolutely ideal weight (happy to lose 2 stone though!)

Following SW (but had 2 glasses of mulled wine earlier, without even thinking :oops:)

:yay:

:yay: we have similar weight to lose! I started last week and had 40lbs to lose.

Good luck hun :hug:

Put me on :cool: I've been a baddy over the holidays :( so have put on 4-5 lbs. I don't want to fall into the same pattern I did last year.

I weigh 136lbs I think maybe 1 lb more, haven't weighed in a few days :oops: Last Xmas I was 142 and by February I was 161 so I can put weight on very fast (I'm a pig :oops:)

So I've bought in the food I need to get me back on track and I'm with you girls from Monday :yay: I'll weigh in on Fridays then, will make a change from Monday :D I don't have much to lose but I need to keep an eye on things as I'm a short ass and any weight I carry shows straight away :doh:

mamafy , your embarrassing for us curvy girls!!!! 14lbs to lose??? lol good luck ;) xx

i shall join if it's ok :wave:

atm i'm saying i want to lost a stone, just too start with! small goals and such :lol:

atm just been following a calorie controlled plus lots of exercise, but probably will switch back to ww as it really helped with my PCOS, oh and i'm having a small panic about our wedding and my dress :oops:

mamafy , your embarrassing for us curvy girls!!!! 14lbs to lose??? lol good luck ;) xx

I have lost sh1t loads though :lol: 50 lbs+ so I'm proof it can be done :thumbup:

Last edited:
I'll let Tonks update us all :yay:

Updated :yay:

How is the weekend going girls??

I'm not having a good one
nope.gif

yesterday....

breakfast: none!
Lunch: cheese sandwich on white baguette
Dinner: vegetable fajitas

snack: 2 slices weight watchers banana bread
drinks: 4 glasses water 1 cup tea
exercise: 1 mile run, 3 mile walk

Today:
Breakfast: None!
Lunch: tomato soup and have a brie & cranberry baguette on white bread
Dinner:

snacks: 1 slice WW banana bread
drinks: 3 glasses water
exercise: none

I'm terrible for not eating breakfast!

Tonks :slap: for not eating breakfast. To be honest, I hate eating breakfast and can't eat as soon as I get up, I need at least an hour and have to force myself into having something. Saying that, a good Green day SW breakfast (or even a red one if I have a bacon craving) always perks my appetite :)

Weekend is going ok so far - had a few chocolate buttons but I can "syn" those.

Mamafy - 50lbs is a brilliant amount! :yay: And keeping it off too. Good for you!!!!!! :yay:

ooo can i join in too?! i started at 182lb 6 weeks ago when i had ella! im 156lb at the moment and want to lose 30lb! my ticker's wrong for some reason, probs my crap maths :lol: i started on tues properly and weighed in then and did my measurements, but i'll switch to fridays! did a sneaky measure this morning and i've lost atleast 1inch from every area :shock:

am having an off night tonight, going in next door and they're doing us dinner and we're having a few drinks whilst playing games...i'm getting old :lol:

^^^^^ its because you have 154lb down and not 156 :lol:

well I'm not properly starting to Monday I had a lovely curry this evening with a wee bit of rice and a WW naan bread. It's all about the carbs with me today as I'll have hardly any next week :rofl:

ugh god, i was being so good. even when we went in next door at first it was just a small portion of curry. and a glass of red. then another glass of red. then a small portion of cheesecake. and then the profiteroles. and more wine. which i thought, well, i can get away with it, not too bad...then the cheeseboard came out. with a great big lump of stilton. oh god. diet starts again tomorrow!!!!

I've stuck to my SW since Friday and am positively angelic! :rofl:

if you don't count the half litre of ice cream I downed last night despite my raging toothache...and the chocolate....and......:lol:

:lol:

I love the 'day before the diet' :rofl: this is me today, like a pig in the proverbial....:lol:

Tomorrow I'll be crying into my veggies :rofl:

I'm just going to "syn" all my treats this weekend and not have any during the week. This weight HAS to come off!

Mmm Going to brave the drive to Tesco's shortly. Taking hubby's crappy car (it was bought to trash, really) in case we have any knocks or scrapes, as mine is far too pwetty to be bumped! :lol:

Must...avoid...the sweetie aisle!!!

Well I had a cheeky weigh in this morning, and with my crap diet and no exercise I've just maintained this weekend. :oops: Serves me right! I want to lose about 2-3lbs next week and now I have less days to do it in!

Today...

breakfast: fruit smoothie
lunch: goats cheese salad

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27