The big 2013 diet/fitness thread!

Well done Kat

Never mind Spammy! At least you had a good time!

I've had a good weekend, the Christening is really motivating me. I've been writing everything down which is helping!

Just made the SW lasagne, it was ok, but I wont be making it again, the white sauce went like a solid jelly texture and just gave me the boak!

A curly wurly and a cuppa will make everything better!

How did you make the white sauce? I made one the other day and it was lovely! Quark 2 egg yokes and cottage cheese. With your a allowance of grated cheese on the top. A lot nicer than it sounds!

Shocking few days for me!

Anyone tried the fasting diet? (5 days of 2000 calories per day and 2 days of just 500 calories per day)

tapatalking

Shocking few days for me!

Anyone tried the fasting diet? (5 days of 2000 calories per day and 2 days of just 500 calories per day)

tapatalking

I haven't tried is as I just don't believe in it ... Hubby tried it and lasted 5 days said it made him feel like crap!

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

Well done Kat

Never mind Spammy! At least you had a good time!

I've had a good weekend, the Christening is really motivating me. I've been writing everything down which is helping!

Just made the SW lasagne, it was ok, but I wont be making it again, the white sauce went like a solid jelly texture and just gave me the boak!

A curly wurly and a cuppa will make everything better!

How did you make the white sauce? I made one the other day and it was lovely! Quark 2 egg yokes and cottage cheese. With your a allowance of grated cheese on the top. A lot nicer than it sounds!

Quark, fromage frais and 2 eggs with parmesan on top

The taste wasn't hideous but the texture was disgusting! It was like foam :sick:

Tapatalk madness!

Try it my way. I just put it in the top rather than every layer but the texture was lovey and cheesy and tasted good too. Can check recipe when I get home and send it to you if you like.

Try it my way. I just put it in the top rather than every layer but the texture was lovey and cheesy and tasted good too. Can check recipe when I get home and send it to you if you like.

That would be great hun x

Tapatalk madness!

I've done bad I don't think moving has helped as healthy eating went out the window and I've put on 2 pounds :( time to work harder I think.

I've done bad I don't think moving has helped as healthy eating went out the window and I've put on 2 pounds :( time to work harder I think.

Just draw a big line under it hun and start fresh tomorrow

Why don't you post your food for the day on here - I find writing down what I eat really makes me more aware

Just at the end of each day make a post like this

B: 2x Weetabix & Skimmed Milk, banana
L: Chicken Mugshot, Chicken & CHeese toastie on Warburton thins, banana, mullerlight
D: SW Lasagne with mushroom & Red Pepper, Grapes
S: Curly Wurly

Curly wurly *drools*

The only thing I miss being vegan. I just to be able to scoff a 5 pack in seconds! Very jealous!

Just draw a big line under it hun and start fresh tomorrow

Why don't you post your food for the day on here - I find writing down what I eat really makes me more aware

Just at the end of each day make a post like this

B: 2x Weetabix & Skimmed Milk, banana
L: Chicken Mugshot, Chicken & CHeese toastie on Warburton thins, banana, mullerlight
D: SW Lasagne with mushroom & Red Pepper, Grapes
S: Curly Wurly

I think I shall give it a go Hun, I think missing breakfast doesn't really help but I can never eat first thing.

I'm thinking a roast chicken dinner for tea tomorrow was meant to be today but things didn't go to plan.

To a new start I shall move these pounds :)

And the walk to the street in this snow should burn a few cals :)

Today I had

B: bowl of frosties full fat milk
L: micro wave chips ;)
D: we had grilled sausages, beef burger, oven chips and beans and I had an egg it was yummy
S: 2 chocolate chip cookies oops

Could you swap to semi skimmed milk hun? Will give you more calories for a Cookie :)

Tapatalk madness!

I wish I could Hun but I can't stand the taste of semi skimmed milk think I shall have to cut out the little snacks :) its not often that I get a sweet tooth but lately I've been so bad and this week has been so hectic with moving. Time to make some changed I think

I wish I could Hun but I can't stand the taste of semi skimmed milk think I shall have to cut out the little snacks :) its not often that I get a sweet tooth but lately I've been so bad and this week has been so hectic with moving. Time to make some changed I think

It is something you adjust to I promise! But if you don't like it you dont like it

Good luck chick x

I had my first weigh in today and lost 4lbs. Very proud of myself xx

Well done merrier and wbm

It's all gone tits up for me in every sense of the word

Tapatalk madness!

I had my first weigh in today and lost 4lbs. Very proud of myself xx

Well done!!! xxx

3lbs off for me :) 8lbs in 2 weeks!

Lovely loss hun xxx

Well done merrier and wbm

It's all gone tits up for me in every sense of the word

Tapatalk madness!

You can get back to it when Aaron is feeling better hun, in the meantime don't worry about it too much. Just keep yourself well fuelled.

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back