The big 2013 diet/fitness thread!

Well done ladies!

Stuck in my house today due to snow and have no idea what to have for dinner as have no food in... too tempting to order something as AF is here and I'm super hungry. Step away from the phone!!! Looks like a tuna mayo sandwich for me :(

X

Ok today I had
B: didn't have anything
L: ham sandwich
D: roast chicken dinner, cabbage, carrots, potatoes, and 2 Yorkshire puds
S: treacle sponge pudding (wasn't going to until OH decided it would go to waste :( )

Well I went to weigh in tonight and managed to stay the same so I'm happy with that. Back on the wagon now. Must shift some more weight this week!

Angela are you tracking calories? Maybe try looking at myfitnesspal, its free and loads of us girls are on it (Im not active at the moment as I'm not calorie restricting)

I've had it on my phone a little while and I start tracking I'm new to this calorie thing lol just since having LO things went haywire :( that's no excuse though :)

My username is: astronomalix
I heard about it on here been getting to grips with it and it says to be eating 1200 cals a day in not doing to we'll hehe

I'm doing well today though 145 cals remaining yay me

Tweety - slimming world lasagne topping

250g tub quark
300g virtually fat free cottage cheese
2 egg yolks

Whisk together and season. I just put it on the top of my lasagne rather than on every later

Top with your allowance if cheese per portion.

Let me know what you think!

Tweety - slimming world lasagne topping

250g tub quark
300g virtually fat free cottage cheese
2 egg yolks

Whisk together and season. I just put it on the top of my lasagne rather than on every later

Top with your allowance if cheese per portion.

Let me know what you think!

Thanks hun, do you still put pasta layers through? or just top it with pasta?

I've had an okish day

I slipped earlier and really wanted to bake chocolate chip cookies, and I was in danger of eating all of them. In the end I settle for the bag of chocolate chips :lol:

Other than that

B: Weetabix & Banana
L: Mugshot, bag of chocolate chips :shock:
D: Shepherds Pie

Yes still use the pasta layers. The juice from the bolognese should soften it.

That topping would prob work well on parmigiana too!

2lb lost :) coming off v slowly but still bf'ing so don't really dieting, just watching the snacks!

Only lost 1lb this week. Bit annoyed. But I hadn't been as good!xx

Everyone is doing so well :yay:

I'm feeling much slimmer and people keep commenting, so despite the scales being slow I think it is coming off. I've laid down quite a bit of muscle too, my husband was joking last night that I have a two pack after a couple of weeks of pilates despite being over weight, and my legs and arms are SO much more toned. Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

I was looking at myself in the mirror this morning and I *think* I can see abs :faint:

:rotfl:

:yay: tweety and willow for the muscle tone! I've got yo start on that now. Sit ups and pelvic floors start now :)

Have you had your abdominals checked dysochick? If they haven't completely knitted back together you could easily make it worse with sit ups.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back