Terrie's weightloss journey 2010 **only 4.5lb to loose until club 10 goal**

Just popping in to cheer from the side lines :dance:

woohooo!!!

tescos have been :D :D :D mullerlights, jellys (10cal hartleys ones), soups, natural fromage frais, fruit, veg and salad

:yay:

and im going to slimming world at 7 with my friend :D

there is more shopping than that lol just cant remember off the top of my head!!

the SW meeting isnt on grrrrrrrrrrr!!!

my friend drove there at 5.30 (they have a 5.30 meeting too) to see if it was on and everywhere was in darkness..she sat there 5mins but nobody came so she texted me to tell me she didnt think it was on.

will have to wait until next week i guess!

damnation, it probably cos of xmas, but u would have thought this would have been the week they would have been about....

Don't panic hun, you can still do it you have the folder and just go next week, record your weight that home then you can compare next week :hug:

see the offer theyve got on is join before jan 3rd and get the first week free.. so i really thought that itd be on this week!!!

oh i forgot to add that tescos brought some weighing scales aswell LOL!

ok so i bought natural fromage frais instead of natural yogurt.. whats the difference? and what can i use fromage frais for PMSL!!

Not sure but I know that only one of them is good for thrush and as a student I chose the wrong one ;)

ok so i bought natural fromage frais instead of natural yogurt.. whats the difference? and what can i use fromage frais for PMSL!!

But fruit in it and give it to the kids.

Not sure but I know that only one of them is good for thrush and as a student I chose the wrong one ;)

hehe, this comment just made me spit my drink out through laughing!!!:lol:

I'm guessing Tezzy didn't want to bathe in it :lol: although.....:oooo:

All good food :D , weigh yourself on your new scales and it'll be a record. No slacking this week girl, this is business now :cool:

:yay: im gonna weigh myself in the morning and then thatll be my starting point!

made myself a stirfy tonight nom nom but im getting hungry now.. may have a mullerlight in a min

Eat free :) and don't undereat tomorrow :)

i wont i promise :D .. ill be sitting down to work out my meal plan for 2moro later..

ok 1st week at simming world lost 7.5lb .. roll on next week :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back