Halloween challange!!~ Week 3 results in 1st post~

tangerinedream said:
Well done ladies, you are doing a fantastic job :dance: :dance:

Im aiming to lose 14lb which means I have another 11lb to go, can you change the first post for me cos at the minute it says I only have 4lb to lose :D

I stayed teh same 2day
grrr
its so annoying i lose weight when i stop my pill for a week while i have the rag i thought ppl were supposed 2 bloat and put on weight then i do the opposite lmfao

x-kirsty-x said:
tangerinedream said:
Well done ladies, you are doing a fantastic job :dance: :dance:

Im aiming to lose 14lb which means I have another 11lb to go, can you change the first post for me cos at the minute it says I only have 4lb to lose :D

ooops sorry :oops:

I'll do it now :D

OMG!!! been really naughty- just scoffed loads of choccie biscuits- bad, bad girl :twisted:

:cheer: :cheer:
I lost 2lb this week! Can you please add me, no more blue for me!!

I cant see me losing my 10lb haha
maybe, maybe not lol
its hard losing weight now

hi sorry I haven't had a chance to update before - can you put me as 6lb lost :D :D :D :D :D although I have a horrible feeling you may have to reduce that tomorrow - damn those hotel breakfasts on donation days :oops:

libs said:
hi sorry I haven't had a chance to update before - can you put me as 6lb lost :D :D :D :D :D although I have a horrible feeling you may have to reduce that tomorrow - damn those hotel breakfasts on donation days :oops:

Woooo!! Go Libs!! :dance:

I will update your loss on this week and If you update today it will be for next week.

I had half lb loss which is amazing considering the week Ive had 8)

Sorry I've been a bad girl and wimped out last week but I'll have a week 3 weight tomorrow, promise :angel:

Ooooh its lookin good this week i didnt expect that but i havebeen trying hard bless me

All updated to here. Week 3 begins..................................... NOW!!

:lol: :lol:

I've lost 3lb :cheer: 8) :cheer: 8)

OMG :shock: Thats a stone altogether since I started!!!! WOOOOHOOOOO :dance: :dance: :dance:

:shock: mines 21 and a half lb
1 stone and a half all together :cheer:

i only lost half a fooking pound this week girls :(
im pre mentrual though which may have affected it but it doesn't normally. i just need an excuse.
maybe im going to be one of those who loses loads one week then non the next :( :cry:

oh well at least its half off not one - thats one good thing :wink:

A BIG WELL DONE TO YOU ALL THOUGH :clap: :clap:

natalie&jake said:
I got this idea from a Slimming world support group on Facebook. Its a great idea.

Basically you set yourself a weightloss goal to reach by Halloween. It doesnt matter which slimming club you belong to, or if you are doing it by yourself. Just make sure it isnt an unrealistic goal.

I will begin:

My goal is to lose 7lb by Halloween (my weight is 1*st 7lb, so I am going to try and lose the 7lb. Any more is a bonus!)
My motivation is being able to fit more comfortablly in my pre-preg clothes, looking good this winter :D
My weakness is being lazy and just grabing something out of the freezer, regardless of the syn value etc. Also chocolate :?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Results for week 1. Wednesday 19th September

Tangerinedream- 3lb loss 4lb to go
Valentine- 2lb loss 5lb to go
Becksss- 2lb loss 8lb to go
Minxy- 3lb loss 7lb to go
Scairdykat- 2lb loss 12lb to go
Misslarue-1lb gain 11lb to go
Budge-Maintained 10 lb to go
Jenna 2lb loss 8lb to go

Excellent work ladies, we managed a total loss of 13lb this week- thats nearly a whole stone!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Results for week 2. Wednesday 26th September

Tangerinedream- 1.5lb loss 2.5lb to go
Valentine- Maintained 5lb to go
Budge-4.5lb loss 8lb to go
xKirstyx- 3lb loss 11lb to go
Becksss- Maintained 8lb to go
Misslarue-2lb loss 9lb to go
Libs 6lb loss 8lb to go
Scairdykat- Maintained 12lb to go
Jenna- Maintained 8lb to go

WOW!! A collective loss of 17lb, Well done everyone. Keep up the good work!

Results for week 3. Wednesday 3rd October

natalie&jake (TD)- Half lb off 2 lb to go

You have my weight wrong nat. Second week weight to go is not right :)

Thanks Budge, sorry about that :doh:

I hope its right now, I went from whats on your sig

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27