lanny's weight loss dairy

lanny

Reaction score
well took myself back to slimming world when herbie was 2 wks old as I really need to get this weight off.
Well I had gained a massive 3 stone 2 lb:shock:
Taking me from my pre pregnancy weight of 10st 7lb to 13st 9lb.
I have put the same amount of weight on with all 3 of my pregnancy's but it was still a little upsetting to see it there in black and white.

So now I have stopped stressing about how much I have put on and just thinking about getting it off so here go's.

hight 5ft 11
starting weight 13st 9lb

1st weigh day 12/10/10 -7lb taking me to 13st 2lb
2nd weigh day 19/10/10 -2 and half lb taking me to 12st 13 1/2

go again tuesday morning so will let you all know how I get on wish me luck

good luck hun iv gained 4n half stone and it depressing hell out of me now :( u doing great keep it up :)

good luck hun iv gained 4n half stone and it depressing hell out of me now :( u doing great keep it up :)

its horrible isn't it! well we had a nice 9 months of eating lol now's the hard work

Good luck hunni I can't afford any slimming clubs so I'm going it alone I hope I do ok I want to get to 11 st 10lb at least for Christmas do you have a goal? X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck! So far I've gained 5lbs and once ive had baby I'm on a mission! Xx

Good luck Lanny, after the baby is when I have the most will power ever, and no-one better dare bring me chockys if they visit me in hosp!

thanks girl's I lost another 2 and a half pound today,
so down to 12st 11lb making it 12lb loss in 3 weeks,
Evie I want to lose 2 stone for xmas,
its my o/h 30th on the 14th dec so having our first night away taking him to a log cabin and health spa, booked us both in for the full works and got him chocolate, champaign etc in the room he dosnt know anything about it and I have begged my mum to have the kids for me so I;m sticking to the diet fully and then gunna have that night off.

Well done for loosing 12lb in 3 weeks!! That's really good xx

another 2 and a half lb off this wk taking me down to 12st 8 1/2 lb

14 and a half pound in four wks so I've got my 1st stone off only 2 more to go

Well done hunni that's great x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads