Terrie's weightloss journey 2010 **only 4.5lb to loose until club 10 goal**

Terrie

Reaction score
So....

Went to my friends wedding yesterday and felt like such a fat cow.. had to take my outfit back twice because id got one size, then got the next size up.. then had to get the next size up again :wall2:and all the people there were sooo skinny, i was by far the fattest person in the room :( also there were people there that i hadnt seen in years and some of them said 'oh i didnt recognise you!' - yeah thats just code for 'oh youve got really FAT' oh and they had a caracurist (sp) who drew me with a really fat face.. not impressed although i laughed it off..

so ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

the next time i see those people i want them to say 'oh wow you look great!' and i want to feel confident enough to believe them.

S0!!!!

c'mon girls advice and support is much needed..

im currently sitting at 14st 5.5lb and im aiming to get to 12stone 9lb at first and then down to 11stone 6lb eventually.

i will post a pic (as long as you all dont puke lol) to encourage me even more. taken on halloween

7832_318334140650_559095650_9384591.jpg

4 weeks into diet (1st 1/2lb lost)
IMG_6622-1.jpg

Slimming World Book Photos for week 1

Photo0318.jpg

Photo0320.jpg

ive decided that for every half stone i loose im going to buy a new bead for my Pandora charm bracelet. I already had one bead on it so i bought a new bead today :D

Photo0315.jpg

Slimming World Book Photos for week 4

Photo0346.jpg

Photo0344.jpg

my new beads :D the purple flower bead is my 1st loss marker and the 'sister' bead is the one my sister bought me today to tell me how proud of me she is and she loves me :D :D

IMG_6737.jpg

slimming world progress

week 1 loss 7.5lb - 13st 12lb - half stone
week 2 loss 3lb - 13st 9lb
week 3 loss 1/2 - 13st 8.5lb
week 4 loss 3 1/2lb - 13st 5lb - one stone & slimmer of the week
week 5 maintained - 13st 5lb
week 6 loss 1lb - 13st 4lb
week 7 gain 1lb - 13st 5lb
week 8 maintained - 13st 5lb
week 9 gain 1lb - 13st 6lb - now lost only 13.5lb
week 10 loss 2.5lb - 13st 3.5lb - now lost 1st 2lb

Last edited:
:yay: go you!! You are motivated and that is the main factor in a diet. Advice- don't go over board and starve yourself, and make sure you still are enjoying life while getting slim. Choose a diet that has good reveiws and is reliable and not some daft quick fix shite.

I wish you all the luck in the world and come april i will be joining you on a weight loss adventure. Good luck :hug: xx

and this is the picture the guy drew of me :(

IMG_6127.jpg

Thats fecking horrible!! Looks nothing like you!! You do NOT have hampster cheeks the cheeky git xx

*shrug* i guess he didnt mean to be horrible and i wouldnt have felt so bad if other guest hadnt been watching him do it laughing (in a nice jokey way but still...)

:yay:

Looking forward to it hun :D You know I'll support you all the way :hug:

Good on you! Even though you are completely beautiful as you are if it makes you happier to lose weight then go for it! I would have shoved that caricature up that cartoonist's pencil case! :lol: When I was full term last time I weighed 16 stones, before I was pregnant I was bang on 11 stones; at 5ft 10" I managed to disguise the weight but it so depressed me. It took a good year to lose most of the weight, I found it so difficult so I admire you! :yay:

*shrug* i guess he didnt mean to be horrible and i wouldnt have felt so bad if other guest hadnt been watching him do it laughing (in a nice jokey way but still...)

Your mint like tezzy, i would have cried tears the size of october cabbages!! But saying that i am like a peice of wet lettuce at the moment xx

at least its motivated me :rofl: :D

and my friend whos wedding it was said 'oh your outfit is sooo you!' (i had trousers,girly shirt,waistcoat and tie on) and it wasnt till i thought about it later that i realised she had expecting me NOT to wear a dress... i was the only girl there not in a dress.. obviously not a nasty comment from her AT ALL but it kinda hit me after :(

Focus on the future, forget the negative comments and just focus on a new start and a new you :yay:

You know what finally snapped me into action? It was a picture of my face and I hated it. I'm 10 lbs within target and 5-6 lbs below what I've been for years but Xmas hasn't gave me a green light to abuse it. I've worked damn hard to get this off this year (2 stone from February) and I refuse to go back :)

With you all the way hun, I'm firmly determined to get rid of my last few lbs plus get fit so I'm with you all the way :hug:

woohoo!!

ive dragged my cross trainer out of the corner and wiped it down ready to use :)

and why am i not on it now you ask...

because im watching mr bean :D will go on it before i have a shower!

Wishing you all the luck, you already appear to have the motivation :) just make sure that you don't cut out all the treats or it won't work, everything in moderation! I totally understand that it is what you feel like about yourself inside but you look very pretty in your pic

you girls are complete and utter stars and i KNOW i can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Course you can!! And we will help you ALL the way xx

im off to go on the crosstrainer girls and then shower & bed so i will speak to you all 2moro

love you all :cloud9: its gonna be a great 2010!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back