Terrie's weightloss journey 2010 **only 4.5lb to loose until club 10 goal**

lastnight i wanted a takeaway soo much, everybodys status' were about chinese and indian on fbook!! but i had some rice and veg instead, i did make my own cheese sauce to go with it but it tasted crap with skimmed milk so i didnt eat that in the end.

so far this morning 1 apple

Hi tezzy!

Have enjoyed reading your posts and the replies from the other girls... I'm new to this site and I too am overweight and suffered the indignity of my friends wedding a few months ago. I was the largest female there and again the only one in trousers. After a snide remark from the photographer (he asked me to stand at the back and put three thin girls in front of me! - trust me I'm not that big!!!) I decided to do something about my weight.
SW is technicallt the easiest to follow and fit into your everyday routine but try to fill up on water (I put sugar free vimto in mine to make it more appealing) and was drinking around 2-3 litres a day!
Also I started walking on the treadmill for 20 minutes every morning (on an incline) and I started getting compliments within two weeks which is a real confidence booster! Especially as I didn't tell anyone I was doing anything so i knew the compliments were genuine...
Anyway keep it up and if you need any extra support then I'm here along with the other ladies so take care x

thanks rakrak hopefully SW will work for me!

i had one of the kids mini chocolates before without even thinking *doh* but im back on track with a lunch of beans on toast

had another apple.. hungry today for some reason..

i dunno what to have for dinner though *shrug*

Huge big jacket potato & cheese & salad :D

oh yeah i could have that

cheese can be HE a and its also in the HE b column .. can i have double if i use it as 2 HE options?

going to my first SW meeting 2moro at 7pm with my friend :)

I think so hun, the he a & b's confuse me abit but I think so :D

Good luck with the meeting :yay:

ordering myself some poach pods from amazon for my eggs.. they look well ace :D

oh yeah i could have that

cheese can be HE a and its also in the HE b column .. can i have double if i use it as 2 HE options?

going to my first SW meeting 2moro at 7pm with my friend :)

On a green day, if you wanted , you could have up to 4 portions of cheese as your healthy extras... if I want mac and cheese, I have 1 HE A as my milk, then 3 of cheese....yummmmmmmmy

Also, if you're on a green day and hungry, get yourself some Broccoli and cheese Pasta n Sauces. Make them up with water , not milk, and no butter *trust me, they taste fine without both!* and eat as many as you like. FREEEEE on a green day

And baked beans and baked potato is a better green day snack - superfast food and tatties are free on a green day.

Other fav options are to make a HUGE pot of fat-free (spray oil only) chilli with loads of beans, baked beans etc. in it, lots of veg, and quorn mince. Munch as much as you want!!

ive never had quorn mince.. is it nice?

thanks for all your suggestions.. will def keep in mind the brocolli cheese pasta n sauce coz theyre very very yummy!

i havent even been to the shop yet to buy anything so i still dont know what im having LOL!

we eat TONNES of Quorn mince!!! My OH is a proper meat lover but he never uses mince beef now. We have it in sheps pie, chilli, bolognase, lasagne, as savoury mince and onion.... The thing you need to do is season it well. So with sheps pie it needs Oxo and in sauces lots of dried herbs....

rightio will get some of that then :eh: i usually just make chilli without any mince in.. as in kidney beans,baked beans, tinned toms, courgettes,peppers,onions and chilli powder!!

so far today ive had wheetabix with milk and i know im having stir fry for dinner.. tescos is coming between 4-6 with my groceries so will plan my meals once i know what ive got in LOL

Tezzy, I can help with SW as I love to cook (and eat even more) and have adapted loads of recipes to suit being free./nearly free on either green and red days. Just let me know if you have any "what can I eat?" moments...I made a banoffee style pie thing for only 2 syns and trust me, even with a sweet tooth, you wouldn't want to eat more of it than that! :D

oooh ToffeePop that would be wonderful!!!

im waiting on my delivery (cant remember what i bloomin ordered :rofl:) and then ill sit down and work out what meals i can make with what.. if im stuck for ideas ill be sure to ask on here :D

you girls are completely AMAZING!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back