Halloween challange!!~ Week 3 results in 1st post~

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
I got this idea from a Slimming world support group on Facebook. Its a great idea.

Basically you set yourself a weightloss goal to reach by Halloween. It doesnt matter which slimming club you belong to, or if you are doing it by yourself. Just make sure it isnt an unrealistic goal.

I will begin:

My goal is to lose 7lb by Halloween (my weight is 1*st 7lb, so I am going to try and lose the 7lb. Any more is a bonus!)
My motivation is being able to fit more comfortablly in my pre-preg clothes, looking good this winter :D
My weakness is being lazy and just grabing something out of the freezer, regardless of the syn value etc. Also chocolate :?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Results for week 1. Wednesday 19th September

Tangerinedream- 3lb loss 4lb to go
Valentine- 2lb loss 5lb to go
Becksss- 2lb loss 8lb to go
Minxy- 3lb loss 7lb to go
Scairdykat- 2lb loss 12lb to go
Misslarue-1lb gain 11lb to go
Budge-Maintained 10 lb to go
Jenna 2lb loss 8lb to go

Excellent work ladies, we managed a total loss of 13lb this week- thats nearly a whole stone!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Results for week 2. Wednesday 26th September

Tangerinedream- 1.5lb loss 2.5lb to go
Valentine- Maintained 5lb to go
Budge-4.5lb loss 6lb to go
xKirstyx- 3lb loss 11lb to go
Becksss- Maintained 8lb to go
Misslarue-2lb loss 9lb to go
Libs 6lb loss 8lb to go
Scairdykat- Maintained 12lb to go
Jenna- Maintained 8lb to go

WOW!! A collective loss of 17lb, Well done everyone. Keep up the good work!

Results for week 3. Wednesday 3rd October

natalie&jake (TD)- Half lb off 2 lb to go
Becksss- 2lb loss 6lb to go
xKirstyx- 3lb loss 8lb to go
Budge-half lb loss 5.5lb to go
Scairdykat- 1lb loss 11lb to go
Libs 3.5lb loss 4.5lb to go
Misslarue-2lb loss 7lb to go
Jenna- 3lb 5lb to go
Nicola- 4lb loss 9lb to go

19 and a half lbs off this week!! The forum is feeling lighter already :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Results for week 4. Wednesday 10th October
natalie&jake- Maintained 2 lb to go
Scairdykat- 1lb loss 10lb to go
Misslarue-1lb loss 6lb to go
Minxy- maintained 7lb to go

I'm joining you Nat - it's about 6/7 weeks away - right?

Okay, I read that as I'm b/feeding, I shouldn't aim to lose more than 1lb a week - so I'll go for 7lbs too. However, since I'm super heavy, it may end up being more than this as it always falls off fast in the beginning.

I'm not a member of any clubs (been there, done that and now don't have the time!) and don't want to diet but I am going to continue eating healthyish meals and just cut out all the cr*p - ice lollies, chocolate, sweets, cakes, biscuits - why does it all taste so good though?!?

My motivation is to look good in photos of me and my daughter. My weakness is being hungry all the time and having a sweet tooth!

Anyone else? Good luck Natalie!

xxx

oh I love these challenges, did one before on the WW website forum. I want to lose 5lb by halloween. It doesn't seem a lot, have only put on a few lbs, but makes all my clothes really tight, feels like I've put on inches too from not walking around as much as a few months ago (a m/c left me a bit run down i think, even though I ate vitamins.) So, at least 5lb (but not much more.)

Shouldn't be too evil :cheer:

I'm happy to join in - I'd like a stone by Halloween :D Lost 3.5 this week, my motivation is to bring my weight down to help TTC and just generally not feel so sluggish, my weakness is that as hopefully by then I'll be TTCing again..thinking ah well if I'm going to get huge anyway.. :wink:

Yay, I'm going join!

I was crap at WW, but I'm going to lose 10lbs by Halloween.

Not sure of my start weight, I'll do it tomorrow :D

I started last week and lost 5lbs....Woohoo!! So I'll join in too. I hope to loose 10lbs by Halloween, there are what 7 weeks till Halloween? At 2lbs per week that's a stone - perhaps I should aim for that?!! :D

I will too:

My goal is to lose 10lb by Halloween
My motivation is: My big fat bum!
My weakness: A cold glass of wine white or 3!

I haven't been to slimming world for 4 weeks as had so much on. I have been naughty, but don't think I would have gained anything by the time I go back on Friday. I've lost 21lbs so far, but I really need to get back on plan. I have also been exercising like mad and do on average 5k a day on my cross trainer and a few hours a week davinna macall workout.
Will we have a weekly weigh in??

Good luck everyone :cheer:

Misslarue said:
Will we have a weekly weigh in??

Good idea (for those who want to) :clap: :clap:

If ppl want to post their weightloss (or pm me) I will edit the first post as we go along.

Hallowe'en is on a Wednesday this year (7 weeks yesterday) - so shall we have a weigh in on a Wednesday? Then we can have a final weigh in on the day to see how we've all done?

Okay - so I got my starting weight last night and am all set! Will PM you my first weeks loss next week td!

Good luck everyone!

Valentine xxx

I don't want to look lol but I'll go on the scales on wed after I've had a few days to try to change the outcome :)

I don't want to look lol but I'll go on the scales on wed after I've had a few days to try to change the outcome :)

Ok - someone tell me the two (yes two!) big bars of G&B chocolate were not part of the healthy eating plan! I scoffed them both yesterday!

Start again!

xxx

valentine said:
Ok - someone tell me the two (yes two!) big bars of G&B chocolate were not part of the healthy eating plan! I scoffed them both yesterday

:rotfl: :rotfl: Sounds delicious!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

I've been 'ok' the past few days, still think I'll have lost a pound or two by Wednesday though. I'm hungry just now but can't eat, just had a filling at the dentists and need to wait a while...perhaps that's the key to loosing weight, dental work!! :lol:

I'm going to try and lose another 14lb by halloween, been on weight watchers 2 weeks now and I've lost 7lb so I'll just be carrying on with that :D

valentine said:
Ok - someone tell me the two (yes two!) big bars of G&B chocolate were not part of the healthy eating plan! I scoffed them both yesterday

:rotfl: :rotfl: Sounds delicious!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

I've been 'ok' the past few days, still think I'll have lost a pound or two by Wednesday though. I'm hungry just now but can't eat, just had a filling at the dentists and need to wait a while...perhaps that's the key to loosing weight, dental work!! :lol:

I'm going to try and lose another 14lb by halloween, been on weight watchers 2 weeks now and I've lost 7lb so I'll just be carrying on with that :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back