TTCers 'Losing Weight Thread'

good luck, come and post on a new Running thread when you've started.

lol! Will do!!
Will get Graham to come with me, so i don't look like a fool!!

xox

Hi Girlies :wave:

I haven't weighed myself today, I'll do it tonight but I don't hold much hope.

I'm too lazy to run, I can't be bothered and I wouldn't feel safe unless OH was with me. And I have a new bike in the garage, used twice. :oops:

I think your all fabulous for even thinking about exercising.

Cx

That's us ------ fabulous *polishes knuckles on shirt* :rotfl:

I haven't weighed myself today as I doubt very much I'll have changed much since yesterday.

I've been good today though (well good for me anyway lol):

breakfast: half a slice of bread with jam, one small carton of vanilla milkshake

lunch: next to nothing...just finished a teeny bit of Lydia's ravioli that she didn't manage to finish. Also had a small carton of toffee banoffee milkshake

Dinner: one small readymeal...it was one of ASDA's "good for you" range...chicken tikka thinggy
Also a low fat toffee yoghurt

evening: another small carton of vanilla milkshake

other drinks: diet vimto

I know I know, I drink too much milkshake. I can't help it, I'm utterly addicted. Still, even with the milkshakes, I estimate that I've only eaten about 1200 calories at the most today (been very loosely adding things up as I go along lol).

Exercise...nil. Well, it's only day 1 ;)

I didn't dare stick myself on my scales this morning! :lol:

I've been comforst eatting since I got a blue line on the CB! :rotfl:

Xena that's no way enough food for one day!!! Get more into you for your brekkie or you'll be falling off the wagon by Wednesday!

I'm a believer in the ol' 80/20 rule. Eat very healthy good stuff 80% of the time, whatever you fancy 20% of the time. AND NEVER STARVE YOURSELF it just doesn't work. :)

well I didn't actually mean to eat so little, I was just kind of busy lol.

Ah that's ok then. It's good when diet days are busy...no time to look in the fridge or the biscuit barrel!!!!

Night all x

I think i need somebody to watch over my side with food. i am sooooo bad at what i pick to eat. Yesterday i had 2 smarties eggs, a curry, a fry up, and when i couldnt find something else sweet i ate squirty cream :oops:

lol arcanegirl....that's not a great day of eating, but never mind you might do better today :)

I've eaten a bit more for breakfast this morning...1 and a half slices of toast with jam lol.

So far has been a good start, i got up at a decent time (mainly cause OH was late and i had to hurry him or he wouldnt leave!) and for breakfast ive had 2 slices of toast with some apple juice and a cup of tea after.

Xena sounds like you're on a roll!! :cheer:
And running around after lydia will burn those calories!

AG Good start to the day!!

I won't go into my food habits cos they're bad!! (i haven't eaten yet today!)

xox

Ooops! Forgot to put my weight in yesterday!! I was 12st7.5lbs .... no change from last week!!

Starting Slimming World next Monday ... then I'm going to be sooooo thin ...... mmmmmmm :roll:

Hi Hayley would it be posible to join in as i hope that if i have to answer to people it might make me behave myself.

I weighed myself this morning and i was 12 stone 10. :wall:

I'm only 5 foot so i look a bit like a beach ball!!!!!!!!

I did manage to loose weight a few years ago but i stopped exercising and started pigging out so i've put it all back on.

I do have PCOS like a other people on here not that thats an excuse but i have recently started taking metformin and i am hoping that will help me.

Thank you for inspiring me to try again.

Course you can!! All are welcome!!! :cheer:
I'm only 5"1 (ish) so i look like a penguin!!! :rotfl:
Will add you on from today... and as you know the dreaded (or celebrated!) weigh ins are on mondays!! :eek:

As promised to everyone i will be putting some of my fave low fat recipies on, but with the internet playing up i've not had chance.
(graham really believes he can fix it!!!)

xox

(could a mod add gracie onto the start weight list with todays date, as my computer keeps freezing when i try and edit!!!)

xox

I've been good all week....until yesterday. We went to pizza hut :oops: I had 2 slices of chicken supreme stuffed crust, and 1 slice of hawaiian stuffed crust. And I drank non-diet pepsi!!!
:oops: :oops:
I feel so guilty.

We had so much pizza left over we brought some home with us. I've eated one slice of the chicken supreme today....but that's literally ALL I've eaten.
I've also had 3 milkshakes though.

Oh god I'm doing so terribly! Somebody help. I'm starving too coz of having only eaten the 1 slice of pizza today.

ARRGH!

I wouldnt worry about going to pizza hut. If you deprive yourself of these things then the diet wont work. Its just knowing portion control.

Wouldnt you say 3 slices of stuffed crust is rather excessive though? I mean, fair enough if I'd been dieting all month and needed a treat, but I'm such a cop-out having it on my 4th day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back