Terrie's weightloss journey 2010 **only 4.5lb to loose until club 10 goal**

The charm per half stone is a great idea, its always good to have an extra incentive xx

note to self:

tezzy,

by cheating on this diet the only person you are cheating is yourself. if it says 28g of cheese it MEANS 28g of cheese not 32g... what do you need the extra 4g for!? thats right... you DONT!!

get your head screwed on girl...

7 and a half pounds!!!! You go girl!!!!! I've always struggled with my weight but never really shifted any significant amount (apart from when my ex was being an ass). I really will have to start making notes to myself too, baby does not mean I can have extra sweet stuff and stodge, I'll only regret it in 6 months!! Go for it!!!!

Shout at me Tezzy :rofl:

I need a good kick up the arse :lol:

You little beauty you've done brillinat hun :hug:

feeling really down today, i feel just as fat as i was before i started. i havent lost any weight since wednesday but im not surprised because on weds we had people over for dinner and although i made a SW roast dinner we still had cheese biscuits and cheesecake for dessert then yesterday i had tonnes of soup (its free i know but i had 3 bowls!) and i had a cracker when colin was munching on cheese and biscuits :(

ugh i put on half a pound yesterday from eating 10million crackers with some brie :(

but i dunno if my scales are the same as SW scales so maybe ive still lost some lbs anyway...

being really good for the rest of the week now.. i KNOW i can do this..

aiming for a 2lb loss this week to make it 9 1/2 lb in 2 weeks.

self hint for next week

DO NOT BUY CHEESE AND CRACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tezzy think your weight loss as a lifestyle change rather than a diet, what kind of life would it be if you couldn't enjoy some nice food every now and then, just not every day! You're doing amazing!!!!!!

thanks gem :hug: im back on track today, had toast for breakfast and currently eating gorgeous homemade soup for lunch and im gonna be dead good with my sunday dinner later too :D

:hug: Damn you've got me wanting soup now!!! I'll have to go and pester my mum to make something yummy!!

:rofl: mine is just a regular veg soup packed with carrots,potatoes,leeks,onion,celery and herbs all blended up nom nom! ive also got tubs of tomato and basil soup in the freezer too!!!!

ok ive just got dressed (yes yes i know what time it is LOL) and my jeans fit me better than they did 3 weeks ago :cloud9:

That's fantastic hun! :yay:

Oh, and I am still in my PJs :lol: Off to the gym soon though, so will have to change I suppose!

i think itll be time to say buybye to size 18 sooooon

and hello size 16 baby yeah!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back