Halloween challange!!~ Week 3 results in 1st post~

thats ok. my heart skippied a beat thats all :lol:

I've lost 1lb :D

Although I don't think I'm going to reach my 12lb target for Halloween :?

Well done ladies :dance:

well done everyone! :cheer: :cheer:

I couldn't make it to slimming world this week.....so I don't know what to put down. I weighed myself, according to my scales I lost 2lb, but they are not the same as slimming worlds. Either put that or put me as maintained................just don't put me in the blue!! :lol:
Shall I just leave it this week and wait until next week??

Nicola said:
I started last week and lost 5lbs....Woohoo!! So I'll join in too. I hope to loose 10lbs by Halloween, there are what 7 weeks till Halloween? At 2lbs per week that's a stone - perhaps I should aim for that?!! :D

Ok not been on for AGES so here's an update!! 12lbs lost so far so I've done my original 10 and am aiming for a total of 1 stone 5lbs by Halloween...so I've got 9lbs to go in the remaining 23 days - fingers crossed
xfingers.gif

Nicola said:
Nicola said:
I started last week and lost 5lbs....Woohoo!! So I'll join in too. I hope to loose 10lbs by Halloween, there are what 7 weeks till Halloween? At 2lbs per week that's a stone - perhaps I should aim for that?!! :D

Ok not been on for AGES so here's an update!! 12lbs lost so far so I've done my original 10 and am aiming for a total of 1 stone 5lbs by Halloween...so I've got 9lbs to go in the remaining 23 days - fingers crossed
xfingers.gif

wow nicola- whats your secret?? thats great :cheer: for the purposes of this weeks weigh-in im gonna divide you total by 3 and use that if thats ok?

I maintained this week :?

Misslarue said:

I couldn't make it to slimming world this week.....so I don't know what to put down. I weighed myself, according to my scales I lost 2lb, but they are not the same as slimming worlds. Either put that or put me as maintained................just don't put me in the blue!! :lol:
i'll use your 2lb loss :wink: well done :D

No secret really Nat, just cut out snacking (my biggest downfall) and am walking daily with LO in the pram or his baby carrier. Sensible portions, no more deserts after meals and plenty of water...I've got a ton to loose though so I guess the more you weight to start with the more comes off in those initial weeks of dieting.

natalie&jake said:
Misslarue said:

i'll use your 2lb loss :wink: well done :D

Well if you insist! :lol:

I am shamefacedly ducking out and starting again. :oops:

Anyone up for a Christmas weightloss challenge? :rotfl:

valentine said:
I am shamefacedly ducking out and starting again. :oops:

Anyone up for a Christmas weightloss challenge? :rotfl:

Sorry, but that made me laugh!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: (its so my style :rotfl: )

Big hugs to you (but lay off the chocs!! :talkhand: ) :hug: :hug: :hug:

I think Im gonna do a christmas challange too... watch this space :wink:

Well done everyone! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I lost 3lb this week, but 2lb was from last week when I never went so just a 1lb please natalie :D

Hello :wave:
Weighing in day today for me (every monday).
Another 3lbs lost.
:dance:

...a Christmas weight loss challenge sounds good too!! :D

Ive had my weigh-in (im out of sync with everyone else because this doesnt go on until weds :doh: )

I have lost 3lb taking me to 8lb and I have also completed my halloween challange :cheer: :cheer:

Im not gonna try to extend it as there is only 2 weeks left. The xmas challange starts soon though :lol:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
well done, everyone is doing so well

I maintained this week, can you please add me hun. Thank you :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27