September babies

Hey kra :) welcome back! sporglet that updates this thread already had her baby, a little premie so she may be a little busy to update the thread

Hey ladies, how is everyone? I'm good an Jacob is doing really well, other than being full of wind, got the neonatal team coming out to him again today to check on him. Hopefully get him weighed again :) x x

I am interested to see who the first September baby will be :) more like the overdue august ladies but ya nevber know.

Ooooooh cant believe its nearly September already. We can soon say our babies are due this month :) xx

Hey ladies, how is everyone? I'm good an Jacob is doing really well, other than being full of wind, got the neonatal team coming out to him again today to check on him. Hopefully get him weighed again :) x x

I'm so glad to hear Jacob is doing well hun :) Can't wait to join you with a newborn :D not long now! To think you was due after me lol x x

Me and Jacob

79254224-A2E0-4C91-A64D-76F994354141-311-0000001E9B62E8F1.jpg

OMG ladies!!! We're due this month :shock: :D Very excited and scared lol. Have been bouncing for last 4 days and startting having raspberry leaf tea yesterday, not that it'll probably help lol. How's everyone doing? Just can't believe its September!!! x x

I can't believe it's September, I am excited but you're definately gonna go before me vicki :p

Eeek this is it! Best not go into October!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back