• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

******July 2016 Mummies Tri 3******

Congrats Phoenix!! Without any pain relief.. that's impressive :) I hope you are doing well :)

Perhaps anyone knows. Went for a walk and all of a sudden felt wet down there ( Sorry TMI ). I had gone to toilet just before so I didn't pee myself. It wasn't a lot but came through my pants. Is it just discharge or can it be a little water? Is it ok to leave it for now or should I call mw?

xx

Last edited:
Hmmm Maria, I'd call just to be safe hun xx

Hopefully Purple, would be nice for baby to come sooner rather than later I am def ready to have baby here now. We were in again today for reduced movement and since the monitor went on baby hasn't stopped and now home and baby is still going crazy so has gone from reduced to crazy!! I can't keep up!

Maria I had this last week and went to get check just to be sure it was just watery discharge for me but you can get slow leaks so a call wouldn't hurt.

Thanks ladies, called MW and she said to put a pad on and see if more leaks out. If it does I should call again. I am just worried it was waters and not going in? Think it was only that bit that came out and it wasn't a lot but what if I missed some more later on?? Nothing comes out now. If its waters would it still be coming out?

thanks!! x

so I had a sweep at 130pm today and contractions every 10 mins after now every 6 or so increasing in intensity! Fingers crossed this is it!!!:)

Good luck ttc! X

Hmm I don't know, i think there'll be a lot from what I've read x

Last edited:
Good luck ttc! Congrats phoenix, although I already said congrats on another thread lol
Congrats all you other July mums so far too, and good luck to those still waiting ;-)

Awe congrats everyone with babies so far 😊 and good luck to those still waiting xxx

I was induced on Sunday 3rd July at around 9.30 am and our beautiful boy Thomas James arrived at 16.44pm the same day weighing 6lb4. It was my easiest labour and delivery by far I just needed the pessary which was taken out again around 1pm as they thought I was labouring too fast so I was given an injection to stop the contractions but baby had other ideas!! I managed on gas and air and it was overall a lovely experience. Had a bit of a drama afterwards as I had a haematoma due to my stitches not been done properly and ended up in theatre with spinal etc etc so was quite upset about that as it meant I couldn't be up and about after such a smooth labour but I am over the worst now and Thomas and I are hopefully going home today. He's been through the mill a bit he ended up in neonatal under quadruple lights and on iv antibiotic and fluids due to dangerously high levels of jaundice but he recovered well and is back with me now 😊 I'm not sure how to upload a pic can someone tell me and I'll try and put one on.

All the best ladies and good luck to all those still waiting for their July bundles xxx

Congrats!!!

Phoenix was born at 16.33pm and weighed 6lb 4oz too lol! (But on the 5th).

If you go advanced in your reply there's a paperclip above the reply box, if you click on that it will open up a box where you can attach a picture it just has to be not too big. x

Congrats Roisin, glad the worst part is over and that you and Thomas are both ok.

@Phoenix85, ohh you called the baby Phoenix, lovely!

My baby came on their due date!

Born at 4.33pm on my bed, unassisted (It was quick haha).
Weighed around an hour and a half later (after the midwife came, midwife arrived just after half 5). Baby weighed 6lb 4oz!

She just wants to feed all the time haha.

Birthed with no pain relief at all but around half 6 I needed two paracetamol for the afterpains LOL.

Just popping in to say congratulations! It was just the one baby in the end :p

Shes lovely and lovely name ;)

xxxxx

Congrats!!!

Phoenix was born at 16.33pm and weighed 6lb 4oz too lol! (But on the 5th).

If you go advanced in your reply there's a paperclip above the reply box, if you click on that it will open up a box where you can attach a picture it just has to be not too big. x

Thank you phoenix I'll try it now. Congrats on your wee bundle too...same weight as Thomas lol. All my babies have been big - last one 10lb4 so when they handed him to me I have to say it was a shock! But getting used to him now. Did you have a boy or girl? Hope you are doing well xxx

Hope this works... Thomas James 5 min after being born 💕

Attachments

• IMG-20160703-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20160703-WA0000.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 49
Dylan James was born on 05/07/16 exactly 3 weeks early weighing 6lb12oz.

Waters went at 2.30pm on 5th. Contractions started around 4.30. Picked Hubby up from work at 5. Contractions got a hell of a lot stronger from about 6, got to hospital at 8.30 and was already 9cm. Dylan born at 10.10pm on only gas & air for pushing! All in all pretty quick! I'm so in love it's unreal xxx

Any baby boys that don't have James as their middle name ? Congratulations ladies :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back