• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

******July 2016 Mummies Tri 3******

Beautiful Elfs Mummy and glad you got the end you wanted :) well done.

Hi everyone,

My little bundle arrived on 04/07/16 at 1.34am!!

Introducing Eden Isla, my first little princess weighing a whooping 8lb 10oz, the best birthday present ever 💗

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 48
Oh wow congrats firstbabywhite!!! She's gorgeous. I'm jealous as I'm still waiting with very little symptoms - now 4 days late damn. How did your labour start and what was it like? Hope you are recovering well "hugs" xx

Last edited:
Beautiful picture Elfs mummy and massive congrats to you and First Baby White!!

Cant believe how much is happening here now!

Don't worry TTC, it will happen! I know its easier said than done though since I want things to start as well and I am "only" 38+1!

xx

Congratulations. So exciting now it's all happening for everyone. Xx

Oh wow congrats firstbabywhite!!! She's gorgeous. I'm jealous as I'm still waiting with very little symptoms - now 4 days late damn. How did your labour start and what was it like? Hope you are recovering well "hugs" xx

It won't be long now lovely, will be worth the wait!

I had a gush of fluid Saturday night but put it down to discharge but it happened again Sunday afternoon, spoke to the day unit and I was brought in to check, it was confirmed as waters and was booked in for induction that evening at 9pm.

Got ready and on the journey there I started having contractions, arrived at induction bay and they showed me round then said they would do a monitoring first, was done and whilst on the monitors my contraction started coming thick and fast and my waters went so beat induction. Was sent to labour ward and was given gas and air, the contractions were coming without much break, I had a small amount of pethidine/diamorphine and was left to it but had massive urges to push. Baby arrived safely at this point and from start to finish it was 4.5 hours which is fast compared to my others.

I am recovering well, was home less then 12 hours after delivery and we are settling at home well. Eden has tongue tie so feeding is a little sore but going well x

Congrats First Baby White :) she is adorable!!

I refused induction again this week and have a date now for the 17th if baby hasn't arrived which gets me to 41 weeks however I see consultant again in a week and can move the induction forward if I want to so I am just hoping with all my might that baby will appear this week as my anxiety is huge and I know if I go over 40 weeks I am going to panic about everything. But now I am a little worried it is the wrong choice incase something does happen! Ahhhh the stress

Redbootz, why do they want to induce you?? My mw said they only do it if i go 2 weeks over

Xx

Reduced movement and past abnormal monitoring so have to go in lots to be checked. So we have it booked for a week over due exactly but can have it before if need to move forward but I want to give baby a chance to come naturally. Just finding it way stressful.

My baby came on their due date!

Born at 4.33pm on my bed, unassisted (It was quick haha).
Weighed around an hour and a half later (after the midwife came, midwife arrived just after half 5). Baby weighed 6lb 4oz!

She just wants to feed all the time haha.

Birthed with no pain relief at all but around half 6 I needed two paracetamol for the afterpains LOL.

Attachments

• phoenix1.jpg
    phoenix1.jpg
    246.8 KB · Views: 55
Wow Phoenix congratulations. These July babies are all arriving now aren't they xx

It won't be long now lovely, will be worth the wait!

I had a gush of fluid Saturday night but put it down to discharge but it happened again Sunday afternoon, spoke to the day unit and I was brought in to check, it was confirmed as waters and was booked in for induction that evening at 9pm.

Got ready and on the journey there I started having contractions, arrived at induction bay and they showed me round then said they would do a monitoring first, was done and whilst on the monitors my contraction started coming thick and fast and my waters went so beat induction. Was sent to labour ward and was given gas and air, the contractions were coming without much break, I had a small amount of pethidine/diamorphine and was left to it but had massive urges to push. Baby arrived safely at this point and from start to finish it was 4.5 hours which is fast compared to my others.

I am recovering well, was home less then 12 hours after delivery and we are settling at home well. Eden has tongue tie so feeding is a little sore but going well x

CONGRATS! Eden is beautiful and thank God your labour wasnt too long! AND she arrived just a lil before her due date! excellent! ah we spoke about tongue tie yesterday at my breastfeeding course, will the NHS cut it for her?

My baby came on their due date!

Born at 4.33pm on my bed, unassisted (It was quick haha).
Weighed around an hour and a half later (after the midwife came, midwife arrived just after half 5). Baby weighed 6lb 4oz!

She just wants to feed all the time haha.

Birthed with no pain relief at all but around half 6 I needed two paracetamol for the afterpains LOL.

CONGRATS Phoenix!!! bank on her due date; and at home alone?? :eek: that is just amazing! Glory to God. so very happy for you and baby is beautiful! and a lil girl YIPPEEEE! i was really eager to find out what you were having! Big bro and sis must be over the moon!

are you happy with her Birthday Phoenix? i remember you didnt want it to clash with friends etc..

my contractions are still happening daily, mild(ish) i have an antenatal check tomorrow so will find out if the baby is even engaged at all! he wasnt engaged 3weeks ago. hoping he comes on Sat or Tues

haha, yes, I love that she came bang on her due date. I think there are quite a few friends' kids born on this day (previous years) but non are close friends, more acquaintances lol, so i'm fine with that lol

Congratulations everyone that have had their babies how lovely! Phoenix a due date baby <3 that is so perfect! What an awesome birth story! xxx

Congratulations Pheonix :)
Hope everyone with there babies are doing well. And looking forward to some more announcements soon! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back