******July 2016 Mummies Tri 3******

Baby girl Sophia born 5 am this morning 41+5 weighting 7.05 pounds. She is perfect and i am so happy.

Labor was crazy and emotional but got there in the end 48 hours after induction. Started contracting heavily about 10 hours after first pessary inserted but didn't dilate. Had 3 sweeps ( agressive ) to get things going but was a slow and painful process. After 24 hours of heavy contractions i had enough and went for an epidural which was amazing and made everything really nice in the end. I felt calm and strong and dilated to 10 after another 8 hours with epidural and pushed her out really quickly in about 15 minutes or so with no interventions. Without the epidural i would have been too tired to push her out so the best decision i made.

There was a lot of drama as well since her heartrate dropped to worrying levels a couple of times but she is perfectly healthy now!

She is a sweetheart and seems so relaxed and secure in herself xxx

Just jumping in to say a big congratulations so glad you have your little girl & love the name too X

Congratulations Maria, sounds like you did amazingly well :) xx

Month hopping... Congratulations! Have followed you along the way. Well done! Xxx

Yay Mariaaa!! Congratulations, great name choice ;) I hope you have a nice quick recovery and you can now enjoy your time with your gorgeous baby girl xx

Thanks ladies and sorry for late reply!

Sophia is lovely and very calm so far! Even managed to get some sleep for some nights!!

How are everyone else doing??

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back