**March 2012 Babies**

HappyApril Fools Day!!

CB, I agree it's been such an amazing March! Can't remember a March where the weather was so fab! It's because of all the little rays of sunshine being born :)
Hopefully there will be some April rays too to ward off the April showers ;)

I'm just feeding Kerr. I woke to a fanfare of farts! He gets amazing wind in the early hours of the morning!! Hubby was well impressed!!!

Am really hoping for an April Fools baby!! Come on March mummies!! :D

Xxxxxx

Ooh just seen Wannabemummys thread & really hoping LO has arrived!!

On a separate unrelated issue - My husband told me yesterday that Robbie Williams wife is expecting their first child... Although I want to feel happy for the expectant couple - I have to confess I am truly DEEPLY gutted that he is having a baby with another woman!!! It should have been me! Ha Ha (how sad am I) :D

Anyway - go Wannabemummy!!!! :D :D :D

Xxxxxx

Ooh just seen Wannabemummys thread & really hoping LO has arrived!!

On a separate unrelated issue - My husband told me yesterday that Robbie Williams wife is expecting their first child... Although I want to feel happy for the expectant couple - I have to confess I am truly DEEPLY gutted that he is having a baby with another woman!!! It should have been me! Ha Ha (how sad am I) :D

Anyway - go Wannabemummy!!!! :D :D :D

Xxxxxx

Lol! I felt like that when he got married!!

Not heard from Wannab yet but I'm hoping she is cuddling LO as she has had a very long labour bless her. Xx

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?hcn0il

Yay we got April Fools babies!!! Coolbeans - is it just you left? Xxx

Hi girls!! Thank you so much for all your support. I honestly couldn't have got through this pregnancy without you guys!! :love: I am totally in love with my gorgeous boy. CB no matter how much pain you go through in labour trust me hun it is soooooo worth it. The love you feel for them is immense!! And I just stare at him in awe wondering how I managed to create such a beautiful little creature!! It's amazing hun :) let me know when you go into labour, I still really want to do your labour thread! Lots of love to you all xxx

Yay we got April Fools babies!!! Coolbeans - is it just you left? Xxx

Yep I'm still here! Lol!

I'm telling you this baby is well and truely snug in there! 6 days overdue today - see midwife at some point she is coming to the house so will ring me this morning to let me know what time she is coming. I'm hoping she will try another sweep - well I will just ask for one. I will keep you updated!

Hannah - I'm so proud of you - you did fantastic!! I'm also really glad you still want to do my labour thread :)

Much love to all you girls xx

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?rwnjry

Well I have seen the midwife and had a failed sweep this morning, she couldn't even reach my cervix!!

I've decided not to have anymore sweeps so have an induction booked for Easter Sunday and fingers crossed I go into labour naturally before then!

Xx

Oh wow!! Are you the last March mummy left?? Feel a bit sad! Like its the end of an era! Soon there will be no more March 2012 mummies waiting for arrivals!!! :eek:

Rosey was due 25th so just us two left! - I'm getting impatient now especially as the April babies are all arriving!!

Are they!! Oh Blimey!
I feel for you being overdue. My first son was 2 weeks overdue. They induced me at 42 weeks exactly & he didn't arrive for another 3 days! It was such a long wait as had been told by doctors / midwives that they doubted I'd make it full term!
This time next week you should definitely be a mummy!!!! Xxx

yeah i am still here too i was due 23rd march, I get induced tomz at 6pm!!!!
Coolbeans sending you lots of luck for Sunday if your little un doesn't come before! :)

Good luck hun! & Rosey!!

I was 10 days over, it was more than long enough.. all seems a distant memory waiting for the bump to shrink and a baby to be out now though!!!... :) x

Rosey's had her baby but cool beans is still about.....although haven't seen any posts today from her

She's booked in for an induction on sun if noting happens before x

Hey girls think I'm the last one and yep I'm still here! 11 days overdue today. Being induced tomorrow - booked in for 9am, bit nervous but so excited that it's not long until I finally get to meet my cheeky little monkey who has kept me waiting! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back